[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was close to 1cc. Thanks, Sega. Could've made it as Blaze

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: RetroArch-0923-154535.png (14KB, 1286x900px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0923-154535.png
14KB, 1286x900px
I was close to 1cc. Thanks, Sega.
Could've made it as Blaze by abusing their AI but fuck this shit game.
>>
Walk in diagonals to try and grab them. Also works when they get back from a jump.
Once grabbed, couple of knee kicks then let go of them and grab them again.

This works against every boss btw, but yeah the Blaze clones are the hardest to use this.
>>
>>3517037
You're talking about those really mean chicks that come in a pair right? I do something a little different.

They usually have this little pattern they do and Istay away from them for majority of it. Then I jumpkick them in the head repeatedly at just the right moment (usually as soon as they hit the ground)
>>
>>3517047
>>3517037
I just show them my back and use a backward kick when they try to walk/jump on me, Blaze has a great reach so it works like a charm, doesn't work well with Axel since his elbow has a really low reach. I cooled off a little and will still do 1cc, but with Blaze(apparently she has 4 very evil twins), becouse I can use this cheap method against this cheap boss. Not gonna use your advices becouse this game isn't that good to waste more time on it desu senpai.
>>
>>3517062
>I just show them my back and use a backward kick when they try to walk/jump on me
Yeah that's what I do. My wording is poor.
>>
1cc'ing console games is dumb anyway
>>
>>3517068
Maybe. But this one feels very arcade-like, continuing spawns you at the same point for example.
>>
>>3517068

If the score resets when you hit game over/continue screen, it's not dumb.
>>
>>3517072
you aren't wrong, but score in a beat 'em up is worthless
>>
>>3517018
If it's not on Mania it doesn't count anyway
>>
>>3517082
I'm playing on normal, not like I intended to brag about it. My motivation to play just disappears after continuing in arcade and arcade-like games, the tension is gone, unless it's a game that eats continues like crazy, something like Knights of the Round on snes, that game was a lot more harder with 9 continues than this on one.
>>
>>3517116
i'm just razzin ya

>>3517068
it's exactly as dumb as 1ccing an arcade game, at least for something like SoR

I 1cced Contra NES the other day, yay me (yea I know it's not that hard as these things go)
>>
Those twins gave me femdom.

Them and the girls with whips.
>>
File: StreetsOfRage-Round8.png (36KB, 5088x192px) Image search: [Google]
StreetsOfRage-Round8.png
36KB, 5088x192px
Tried the hardest. The game kicks my ass and I love it, can't point out why it's harder though. Gonna play this way instead of 1cc'ing normal, it wasn't intended to be 1cc'ed anyway, actually not even arcade games were(if we don't count shmups that don't let you fight TLB if you continue), but there is just no other honest way to play them.
>>
File: Rageless streets.png (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rageless streets.png
23KB, 640x480px
I think this game is fairly tough to beat on hardest solo. It took me, I don't know, a dozen attempts, but I got it.

There's an exploit for every boss that's reliable except for the girls. You can't safely do any of the infinite throws against them.
>>
>>3517018
Blaze "sisters" aren't that hard, I can defeat them without losing a single life.

Against Mr. X I always lose at least 3 or 4 lives, but by then I have at least 8 or 9 (in the default setting, at least).
>>
>>3517250
Good luck. Learning to beat SoR1 with my co-op without either of us losing a single life (on normal difficulty) was a great experience. We managed it a few times, but usually one of us would lose a life in the last levels.

SoR2 is pretty great to learn to rock as well. It's got much more depth than 1. I used to think SoR1 was the better game but after playing each more than a hundred times, I realized SoR2 is superior by far.

Too bad 3 is so bad.
>>
>>3517075
>He's so bad he never got extra lives
>>
>>3517427
>it's exactly as dumb as 1ccing an arcade game
not really, in console games you can just put lives to 9 most of the time and get extends for every minute, it's not the same.

>>3517427
you don't need to do anything score-related to get them though
>>
>>3517062
>doesn't work well with Axel since his elbow has a really low reach

get good nigga
>>
>1cc
>console game

How fucking idiotic.

You're supposed to 1-life-clear when it comes to console games you freaking fetuses.
>>
>>3517018
The reverse attack (B+C) was the only way I found that you could use to hurt them, but it also worked 100% the time.

However I haven't played SOR1 in fifteen years.
>>
>>3517415
>Too bad 3 is so bad.

The Japanese version is pretty fucking cool, but Stage 4 makes it apparent how fucking awful the level design is.

If it had better AI, SOR2 sound effects, and the ability to hit off-screen baddies, then it would be fairly enjoyable even then.

I've a feeling that they just rushed the third game way too much, and in the end never properly balanced it, just threw things together so the game could ship in time.
>>
>>3517675
the japanese version sucks donkey balls. even on the hardest difficulty it's too easy. just choose zan and spam shoulders. once you get *** you'll be unstoppable.
>>
>>3517723
>just choose zan and spam shoulders
>abusing shit and then complaining
why people do this, it's not some mmo where you are forced to abuse like everyone else or suck dicks.
>>
>>3518465
>why people do this
Because the game allows it?', if it's poorly balanced it's the gamei's fault.
>>
>>3518468
Then don't use that character or that move, it's not like you are forced. I bet you are acting like asshole in real life becouse it's legal.
>>
>>3518475
>hurr durr let's pretend the game isn't a broken piece of shit by using handicaps
take a load of this retard
>>
>>3518475

You could also play the game with your eyes closed. That would make it more difficult.
>>
>>3518475
BK3 is just really poorly balanced. It's way too easy even on the hardest difficulty. And Zan's shoulder tackle isn't the only broken thing in the game.

SOR3 is also really poorly balanced.

>>3517723
You have to hug the bottom of the screen, but yeah Zan is overpowered as fuck in BK3.
>>
>>3518504
>>3518509
ok so no answer why you prefer to hug the bottom of a screen and use one move like a bitch. only sissy excuses.
>>
>>3518528
how utterly retarded can you be? if a game is badly designed then it's fucking badly designed. end of discussion. so players have to make up fucking handicaps and rules to play a badly designed game? idiot. What's the fucking point, when a game is shit. just beat it a couple times then move on. Why the fuck would i replay a shit game like bare knuckle 3 when i can already dominate it on the hardest difficulty with minimal effort.

you are a complete and utter nincompoop
>>
File: fangnutsack.jpg (151KB, 661x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fangnutsack.jpg
151KB, 661x1024px
>>3517181
Yeah, I honestly think getting my ass kicked by the twins in this game as a kid formed the foundation for my femdom fetish. Electra reinforced it.
>>
>>3518549
>so players have to make up fucking handicaps and rules to play a badly designed game
players make up fucking handicaps even in the hardest of roguelikes
>i can already dominate it on the hardest difficulty with minimal effort.
Do it without taking damage and as the worst character then. If a game has a really low skill ceiling, then you should smash trough that ceiling, maybe you'll enjoy it then.
>>3518509
there are people who can beat punch-out with their eye's closed.
haven't even played sor 3 desu, but the faggot excuses for "dominating" the game the easiest way possible are hilarious.
>>
>>3518568
Why is Sally the most badass thing in Sonic?
>>
>>3518592

Because a vest with no bra or panties is fucking lewd.
>>
>>3518589
are you dense? why would anyone make handicaps to replay a BAD GAME. also you said you never even played sor3, so just shut the fuck up you fucking faggot. why the hell are you even posting
>>
>>3518654
you haven't explained why it's bad, just said that it's bad becouse it's easy becouse you abuse shit like a little bitch.
>>
>>3518669
dumb fucking idiot, at least play the game first.
>>
>>3518794
I'll play it eventually, it's not about the game, i'm trying to tell that it's stupid to abuse shit and then claim that you "dominated" something. This conversation got a bit out of hand though.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.