[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're in the club and this guy slaps Truxton in your Sega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

You're in the club and this guy slaps Truxton in your Sega Genesis.

What do you do?
>>
Show him how to 1cc a shmup like a real man.
>>
Slap Eliminate Down in his Sega Genesis.
>>
>>3514284
Pour a glass of Hefeweizen and get to playin.
>>
Why do Americans always say the name of the brand that sold the product in the name of the product? It's called Genesis, well it's called Mega Drive but you call it Genesis, so call it that.
>>
>>3514284
I would drink a beer with Mark as long as he gives me a little of that sweet patreon dosh and let's me play with his joystick.
>>
>>3514449

Because as funny as the mental image is I don't think he's gonna shove a game cart up Phil Collins's rectum
>>
>>3514582
Why don't you call them "Virgin Music presents Genesis"?
>>
>>3514592

Who says I don't
>>
>>3514449
What other petty inconsequential things do you get upset over.
>>
>>3514449
>Why do Americans always say the name of the..
Why does the rest of the world bitch so much when an American does something?

stop crying for 5 seconds and just be glad your ass hasn't been nuked for fuck's sake
>>
>>3514608
Le 60% face
>>
>>3514582
>Genesis
>Phil Colins band
>>
>>3514284
i switch on my voice processor and go, "TTTTTTRUXTON for YOUR SEGA GENESIS!!!"
>>
>>3514284
Put a sharpie in his jap eye
>>
>>3514796
To his defence, late Genesis was led by Collins and it's the mainstream version most people know of.

Only old prog fans know about Peter Gabriel.
>>
Ask him to bring back Undertow
>>
File: 60144801[1].jpg (165KB, 850x1187px) Image search: [Google]
60144801[1].jpg
165KB, 850x1187px
>>3514284

Ask if he's up for a round of this bad boy instead for a change. ;^)
>>
>>3514284
Not act surprised at the fact that he brought Truxton along to a club,
>>
>>3514964
undertow was a bit shit Tbh
and why don't they just set up their own channels
>>
>>3514449
Because Nintendo is always putting the name of their company in their shit to the extent that most people just call every Nintendo thing "the Nintendo."

Also Genesis is a book of the Bible, so it differentiates it that way, too.
>>
>>3514964
>called their audience "Undertoads"
>long-haired host had traces of the bigword self-masturbatory SJW academe disease
Yeah, I can see why it never got big.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (41KB, 457x416px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
41KB, 457x416px
>>3515047
Undertow was decent little show before Derek "attention whore" Cuck became the focus and flaunted his sjwness.
>>
>>3515035
Undertow was shit once Kevin left.
>>
>>3514284
He just launched a Kickstarter for long review of MUSHA. I'm not joking. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/classicgameroom/classic-game-room-feature-review-of-musha

>$10 for a single review
>$30 for the review on a flash drive
>Main Patreons don't get access
>Also has separate Patreons for his shitty comics
>They don't get access either
>Possibly destroying Genesis clamshell cases to stick a USB drive in

So glad I unsubbed from his Patreon recently.
>>
>>3515142

You, I still like Mark and CGR is still good to watch every now and then, even if it gets boring after having watched so many reviews. This shit is just rediculous though. I can't blame the guy for trying to make money off idiots, I suppose. Hard not to lose a little respect for him when he pulls shit like this.

>>3515063

Derek's reviews were okay. It only got bad with him when he started filling his videos with more and more of his unfunny skits.

Also, I don't seem to remember him saying anything that'd make me think he's an SJW. Are you guys just calling him an SJW because of his general personality and attitude, or did he actualy harbour SJW beliefs?
>>
File: 1406412768067.png (9KB, 346x344px) Image search: [Google]
1406412768067.png
9KB, 346x344px
>>3515142

He doesn't even make video game reviews anymore. It's just nonsense now.

Oh well. It was cool while it lasted.
>>
>>3515142
>>3515156
>>3515159
The sad part is, you can't say anything like that on his YouTube channel without getting flamed by legions of blind fools.

I also recently unsubbed from Patreon and even more recently his YouTube channel. I just could not stand getting so much spam versus regular "reviews."
>>
>>3515142
>Possibly destroying Genesis clamshell cases to stick a USB drive in
Nigga wat?
You can get repros anywhere.
>>
File: smug batman.jpg (62KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
smug batman.jpg
62KB, 600x327px
>>3515164
>commenting on Youtube
>>
>>3514449

Britbongs are so damn obsessed with us just like on /sp/ and /pol/
>>
>>3515159

Basically this. I just watched CGR for the first time in a while the other day. It was his review of Tekken 2. Basically, he spent the entire video talking about how it reminded him of his college days, getting drunk and playing Tekken 2 with his friends. I mean, Mark is the kinda guy who can sit there and talk about anything and it's always easy to listen to him, but at this stage he's just run out of shit to say. What else can you say about Tekken when you've already reviewed a bunch of other Tekken games and given your thoughts on the gameplay itself? He's just a victim of the massive amount of content he's put out. It's really a case of quantity over quality with CGR, and the well is running more and more dry as he continues to make shit tons of videos.
>>
>>3515169
>mocking youtube comments in a 4chan post

I unsubscribed when he began spamming that versus shit. I hadn't watched a video of his in ages before that, but at least it didn't bother me.

He's never been a reviewer and never had anything to say about games, so the only reason to watch his channel was the vast amounts of footage from old or obscure games (that he didn't bother hunting or reading about; all he does is go through the stuff that people donate to him) and his positivity towards almost everything, while other channels were still playing the angry reviewer angle.

He's also terrible at dealing with criticism.
>>
>>3515225
Nice blog I guess?
>>
File: 1461264354165.png (734KB, 1727x2086px) Image search: [Google]
1461264354165.png
734KB, 1727x2086px
>>3515173
Now, I don't mind that. I think it's quirky to handle a video review of a game like that. I mean legit videos reviews about video games.

It's been about peripherals, toys, and unboxings and stuff. Not really video games. Earlier he was doing those x VS. y videos asking everyone to debate which is better, with no real part from him.

Just an annoyance of mine.
>>
>>3514284
Tell him he can play over there. I'm too busy fucking up in DDPDOJ.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (182KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
182KB, 1200x900px
>>3515063
Damn, you weren't kidding.
>>
>>3515332
keep politics out.
>>
>>3515332
poor derek rip
>>
>>3515332
Go shitpost elsewhere kid.
>>
>>3515332

>derek is a hill shill
>>
>>3515252
Discussing the OP and things related to the OP is not a blog post.
>>
>>3515170
Well when you've only got Amiga games to entertain yourself, can you really blame them?
>>
>>3514284
Play it with him and get a round of beers.
>>
>>3515156
>Also, I don't seem to remember him saying anything that'd make me think he's an SJW. Are you guys just calling him an SJW because of his general personality and attitude, or did he actualy harbour SJW beliefs?
He does whatever Emma Watson says and believes whatever she believes.
>>
>>3515630
Normally, I'd agree. But that post obviously didn't answer OP. And you obviously didn't get the joke. And this matter is now over. *click*
>>
>>3514284
I put this in it's containment thread along with /b/'s epic memes.
>>
wonder why I suddenly have a Sega genesis
>>
File: 1469254519063.jpg (31KB, 540x423px) Image search: [Google]
1469254519063.jpg
31KB, 540x423px
>>3516825
Now you can hook it up to your CRT and see a stupid waterfall as devs intended!

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, YOU CAN'T CATCH WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, HE'S GONNA SET MOBIUS FREE
>>
>>3514449
It's not a brand, it's a company. Like a Ford Mustang. Ford is the company that made the car while Mustang is the model of that specific type of car.
>>
>>3515332
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>3516917
He's trying to kick some sand at Derek because he got to bask in the limelight and got there just on personality and likability alone. That anon probably knows nothing about the dude and is clutching at the one thing that he thinks gives him leverage over Derek, political withstanding. I don't care who the hell you vote for man, as long as you treat me like a human being we'll get along..

but that's not how a lot of people function. Idiots always want you to come down their level instead of coming up to yours.
>I'm totally and utterly incapable of logical discourse! I win because I can come here and call him an SJW.
>>
>>3515063
Ah fuck the haters. I legit liked the show and Derek. He reminded me of Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and he had some decent taste in games.
>>
>>3514284
I tell him:

"DO YOU LIKE DEATH??? THEN DIIIIE!!!!"
>>
>>3514284
tell him hes a nigger that lives off internet welfare.
>>
File: denzel handy truck.jpg (96KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
denzel handy truck.jpg
96KB, 1024x575px
>>3515332
Did he get to tap that granny ass though?
>>
>>3515142
What sucks is i used to watch CGR back in 09 up to 2013. The moment the youtube incident where they cut off the funds for awhile to get rid of the huge amount of signed partnerships from various companies like Machinima etc and keep guys like Mark on is when i left and i unsubbed.

Mark and his fanbase where such crybabies when it happened and even Mark moved all of his reviews on a website that no one was going to watch or go on anyways.

Also i noticed his quality began to drop and it would always be the same joke of "well it doesent work on the commodore 64 der hur" it always annoyed me though that it was starting to be junk reviews than actual reviews full of his own humor.

I didint know it was this bad actually. Thank god i left when he started begging for Patreon.
>>
>>3515173
Mark is guilty of that but i think its more worse when he repeats the same thing and unfunny joke after awhile. Hes cool and all but its sad to see hes not as good as he use to be.
>>
>>3515142
lmao what the fuck there is to review in MUSHA? piss easy overrated game.
>>
Mark went to shit a few years ago when youtube got overpopulated with shitty reviewers with contrarian opinions, and jewtube started to pay more money to people with long shitty videos than short but quality ones. Also he doesnt have anything else to review. Irs pretty fucking sad, because Mark videos were cool not for being informative, but because the only thing he cared was about having fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo0JWIYZibs
>>
>>3516930
not him but derek was a total faggot, he never cut his finger nails, his reviews were pretty bad considering he would suck shit at most games and not even be able to give a good opinion on what the game was actually like. Fuck derek
>>
>>3518402
>Thank god i left when he started begging for Patreon.
Technically he was going to call it quits but his fans convinced him to join Patreon
>>
>>3518479
He already reviewed it years ago which makes it really redundant...especially since he's not reviewing a different version/port
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.