[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought a couple of these to make my Super Famicom controller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Super_Nintendo_Conductive_Pads.jpg (67KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Nintendo_Conductive_Pads.jpg
67KB, 1024x676px
I bought a couple of these to make my Super Famicom controller feel like new again. When I press the rubber in, it will stay in kinda like bubble wrap. When in game the d-pad will stick, probably because of the constant conductive pad contact to the board. Any ideas on how I can fix my issue without buying more, /vr/?
>>
>>3513993
Your best bet is most likely just to get a new controller.

I've been making decent money actually turning standard SNES (and NES, PS1, Xbox, etc) controllers that are "broken" or in shit cosmetic shape into fight sticks using Sanwa parts.

The boards are almost always good, theres just some fucked up shit with teh contracts or cosmetic damage.
>>
>>3514005
I just bought the Famicom controller with bad rubber contacts, and bought the replacements to fix it.
>>
>>3514024
i also have a Super Famicom and just replaced the rubber pads some months ago, it worked perfectly after wards, have you checked that the Dpad rubber pad isnt bacwards? clean the actual Dpad with alcohol and also the inside of the controller.
>>
>>3514107
Yes,done. And if I press the rubber on the original, worn d-pad in, it will always return to its original shape.
>>
File: Scared_to_use_the_other_now.jpg (524KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Scared_to_use_the_other_now.jpg
524KB, 2592x1944px
Where does one find replacement silicone conductive pads for pic related?

Like I learned with NES pads in the late 80s, I can over use them such that the membranes tear around the conductive pad. I am glad to see some replacement ones for common controllers are becoming available now, but these controllers are not common.

I got these two back in the day because I loved the Sega Saturn controllers which is ideal for my hands for playing games (actually these feature one improvement: similarly sized XYZ to ABC; but negatives for thickness, grip, and cord originating from the bottom due to VMU slot up top). The rumble/vibration on the left one is dying too, but that is minor to the issue of either up or down not working (flipping the rubber pad).
>>
>>3514919
I used this shop http://www.nintendorepairhut.com/repairsupplies/snesrepairsupplies.html
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.