[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK do you beat this guy? I beat King Hippo only with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

How the FUCK do you beat this guy?

I beat King Hippo only with help from reading tips online, but I can't even get a single punch on this asshole. Then he does his teleportation trick and it's over for me. The jewel on his turban lights up before he punches so I can dodge some, but I can't land a single hit.
>>
>>3513725
You have to block in time with his teleport attack. They give you audible and visual cues.

Other than that, just git gud.
>>
>>3513725
Regular, same-side punches every time he's about to uppercut you.
>>
>>3513725
You have to find the hidden Toilet Disguise. It's a hidden item (yes, there are hidden items that mostly give bonuses -- they're very well hidden, though, and a lot of people don't even know that they exist). Once you find it, Little Mac's head and torso are covered up with a toilet.

If you fight Great Tiger while wearing the Toilet Suit, he becomes frantically terrified at the sight of the toilet and thinks Little Mac is a toilet witch. He becomes unable to fight, screaming and shaking in place, for 3 full seconds before beginning a pattern of frantic, terrified lunges, telegraphed by him stopping, closing his eyes, backing up for a charge, and then screaming. He doesn't use his teleport move, as he is too frightened.
>>
>>3513768
It's not even as complex as that sounds, just released down and press it again immediately after each hit.
>>
>>3513790
This. Punch him when he's crouched.
>>
>>3513801
Jesus, what do you even get from making a post like that? Reassess your life and make better choices.
>>
>>3513801
>>3513975
>>3514174

>>>/v/
>>
>>3514894
The worst part is that I guarantee you he won't consider your post seriously and will just be like "You mad Pajeet?" or some shit.
>>
File: GARTH3[1].png (160KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
GARTH3[1].png
160KB, 400x308px
>>3514894
You shut your mouth! That was funny! If we lose our sense of humour around here then we may as well kill ourselves!
>>
>>3514913
>If we lose our sense of humour around here then we may as well kill ourselves!
You better get to it, then.
>>
>>3514913

/pol/ jokes are far too predictable and juvenile to be funny. Please do make an effort to kill yourself with haste.
>>
>>3514996
>>3515009
I'm not even that guy.
>>
>>3513768
This, if you block all his attacks he's secretly weakened afterwords
>>
>>3514913
You don't get to post Rick as a response to such truths anon.

>If we lose our sense of humour around here then we may as well kill ourselves!

Off you pop.
>>
>>3515009
>found the redditor
>>
>>3513801
This is cringe worthy. Unfunny people shouldn't be allowed on the internet
>>
>>3515058
What? It's an actual feature. I was just trying to help that poor person beat curry man or whatever his name is.
>>
Use pork punch
>>
For the first minute (Game time,not real time) keep punching his head. He'll block it and try to counter punch. You can dodge and counter this.

After the minute has bassed, he'll start trying to afternate uppercuts. Keep alternating left/right body blows. (On the same side he's about to try to uppercut you) Each counter gets you a star. So once you have 3. You can dodge and star punch him

At 2:30, He will do his teleport. Block every punch (You have to push block again after blocking a punch) If you block them all. He gets dizzy, and a punch to the face during that knocks him down right away.

Also he's one of the few boxers that can only be TKO'd and not KO'd
>>
>>3515158
>curry man
>name in filename

offically trying 3 hard
>>
>>3516072
I figured that was just the name of his curry recipe, or the shit he took before entering the building.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.