[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vr/, why aren't you playing Pac-Man Xtreme? This t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 3087screenshot1.png (7KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
3087screenshot1.png
7KB, 256x240px
Hey /vr/, why aren't you playing Pac-Man Xtreme? This thing's something else.

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3087/
>>
What's the difference between it and regular Pac-Man?
>>
>>3510438
It's Xtreme,,can't you read?
>>
>>3510439
Nope, I'm illiterate
>>
>>3510438
Damn near everything really. Especially since it's based off the shitty namco one.
>>
I like the idea but that hot-wax-coated art style is eye cancer, don't really see the point of it.
>>
File: 1464676958333.png (60KB, 300x302px) Image search: [Google]
1464676958333.png
60KB, 300x302px
>Pac-Man with eyes
>Inverted stage colours
>That fucking font

Here is how you take something as aesthetically pleasing as Pac-Man and turn it into some kind acid trip VCR nightmare.
>>
>no 2 player mode

Stopped reading there.
>>
What are the best pac man console games

Besides ms pac man on md/genesis
>>
>In essence, Pac-Man Xtreme is a new commercial-quality game reprogrammed around Ms. Pac-Man’s engine and is thus virtually unrecognizable from its predecessor.

Looks like every other pacman just with different mazes and shittier art.

>commercial-quality game
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 640x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 640x404px
>>3511865
>Looks like every other pacman just with different mazes and shittier art.

>>commercial-quality game

Logic checks out
>>
The only pacman hack i am willing to play is that Pac-Man hack that claimed to be for gay pride in the description but ended up being a trojan horse of racism and homophobia

It was fucking hilarious. One of the cutscenes has the gay pacmen adopting a black Pac-Man.
>>
>>3512291
Now to be fair, at the time that was sorta impressive given the limitations on ROM size and the relatively short deadline.
>>
>>3512291
Atari Pacman was a work in progress prototype that the publisher released as-is.
>>
>>3512969

The thing that makes Pac-Man 2600 bad is the maze design. It's not something that can be excused by the ROM size.
>>
>>3512983
I think the maze design is bad mostly because of the ROM size. If you notice it's basically just one section repeated over and over again and then mirrored on the opposite side.
>>
>>3510427
Pac man is too fucking hard. Literally unplayable. What the fuck crack were the devs smoking when they made it like that? Do people like that stupid broken shit??

I seriously wish namco would have went out of business after they made that unfair stupid bullshit Fuck pac man and fuck namco.
>>
>>3513000
Somebody's trippin' balls
>>
For those that haven't seen it yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqezF_Lv05Y

Frye talking about a homebrew version of pacman for the 2600
>>
File: 1460583382534.png (118KB, 325x295px) Image search: [Google]
1460583382534.png
118KB, 325x295px
>>3513000
Git gud you fuckin scrub.
>>
>>3511237
Pac-Man World
>>
File: Untitled.png (3KB, 641x417px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3KB, 641x417px
>>3512989

They still could have opened up the levels more, so it 's not so tedious to clear them.
>>
>>3513061

He's still on my shit list for the Swordquest games.
>>
yy
>>
>>3511237
Pac-Man Vs.
Pac-Man Championship Edition
Ms. Pac-Man: Maze Madness
Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.