[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're not a hardcore gamer if you've never beaten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: dinos.png (43KB, 584x426px) Image search: [Google]
dinos.png
43KB, 584x426px
You're not a hardcore gamer if you've never beaten the third level of Cadillacs & Dinosaurs without taking the car.
>>
>>3510104
>not driving the Cadillac in Cadillacs & Dinosaurs
Sounds like you're a hardcore retard.
>>
>>3510104
so sad this game was never ported to anything. would be so great on saturn or sega cd
>>
>>3510134
arcade master race has the most exclusives and best versions.
>>
>>3510104
Calling yourself either hardcore or gamer is a bad idea invented by bad people.
>>
>>3510221
Calling yourself either softcore or memer is a good idea invented by good people.
>>
>>3510221
This is correct.
>>
>>3510104
You're supposed to take the car. It's called Cadillacs & Dinosaurs for a reason.
>>
>>3510384
Do you even yarikomi?
>>
Come back after you beat Sunset Riders
>>
>skipping one of the funniest part of the game to be "hardcore"

fuck off
>>
>>3510104
Kindaannoying how the orange Walters don't appear anywhere outside of the car level.
>>
It's easy, just jam in more quarters. I don't know why people think these quarter munching arcade game's are fun.
>>
>>3512483
What really bothers me is that Lash didn't have any alternate color palettes. I had to delete the game because of that.
>>
>>3512879
are you being ironic or moronic?
>>
>>3512928
Calm down, Mister Good-at-Video-Games
>>
>>3512998

Telling a person to calm down on the internet is always an inappropriate and incorrect thing to say... it's stupid.

Maybe he is good at videogames. Go back to pre-/v/ if you don't believe videogames is a skill.
>>
>>3510104
>using the OP character
Now look at that casual.
>>
>>3513065
Now look at that casual
That's the way you do it
You play the vidya on the CRT
That ain't workin'
That's the way you do it
OP for nothing
And credits for free

Now that ain't workin'
That's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya, them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb

We got to install microswitch triggers
Custom cabinet deliveries
We got to move these token dispensers
We got move these PCBs
>>
>>3513013
Calm down, Mister Can't-take-a-Joke
>>
>Mustafa player
>hardcore
>>
>not playing Hannah with a broken jump button

Fucking casuals.
>>
File: thumbs up.webm (258KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.webm
258KB, 720x404px
>>3513159

made me smile
>>
>>3510191

definitely but caddyshack and dinos is expensive as fuck
>>
>>3513524

man the things I didn't know I wanted
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.