[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which SimCity arcology (taking cost into account) would you want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: arcology.jpg (142KB, 580x327px) Image search: [Google]
arcology.jpg
142KB, 580x327px
Which SimCity arcology (taking cost into account) would you want to live in, /vr/?

>The Plymouth Arco is ‘Solid as a Rock’, or so claims Plymouth Arcologies, Inc. It is known that they have stood through several earthquakes, notably in the NeoRepublic of Mexico and the Taiwan CoProsperity Region. Plymouth Arcologies are designed primarily to support heavy industries, as witness Greenland Motors, maker of the Narwhal 3000.

>The Forest Arcology is named for its attractive forest setting on the top level. Throughout the structure, citizens utilize recycling, operate ecologically sound industries, and maintain a rich verbal heritage that replaces television and radio. Unfortunately, the youth of Forest Arcos are bored silly and roam out into your city where they stare mindlessly at soap operas and sports programs displayed at the local malls.

>‘Darco’ is slang for ‘De-Urbanized Arcological Construct’. Originally designed by the twisted genius of Dante McCallavre, the artist/architect proclaimed it a reactionary response to the rigid, archetypal Arcologies of his day. No one really knows what this means, and many engineers are frankly baffled at how the thing stays standing. Inside, the ill-lit corridors twist into odd, meandering corkscrews that mysteriously turn back on themselves. There are rumors that a strange sub-species of man inhabits the air ducts.

>‘Launch’ Arcologies were nicknamed for their resemblance to modern orbital launchers. The resemblance is not entirely coincidental, as sophisticated methods of biological support were necessary to oxygenate and feed the thousands of inhabitants. While never tested, the manufacturers claim the occupants could stay self-contained for up to two decades. The sides of the Arcology are equipped with vernier jets to stabilize the structure during storms and earthquakes. A small nuclear facility independently powers the building. Build enough of these and you may discover the final secret of SimEarth.
>>
One were I can keep playing retro games.
>>
>>3508774
>Build enough of these and you may discover the final secret of SimEarth.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>3509862
If i remember correctly if you build like 200 of them they launch into space and you finished the map
>>
>>3508774
Darco. Sounds like a cool place to live in:
>many engineers are frankly baffled at how the thing stays standing. Inside, the ill-lit corridors twist into odd, meandering corkscrews that mysteriously turn back on themselves. There are rumors that a strange sub-species of man inhabits the air ducts.
>>
>>3508774
Forest because it has forests, is not too crowded, and is second least expensive. But it's probably filled with hipster liberals so I don't know, that sounds pretty miserable.
>>
>living in the arcologies
>not running in the shadows
PSH
>>
>>3509924

It's the most expensive if you go by price / number of residents.

I'd go for Darco for that reason, since Plymouth looks like a cyberpunk dystopia and Launch looks like it'll slowly drive the people living in it insane.
>>
>>3509862
>>3509898
The special edition had a bunch of pre-made cities. One of them was full of Launch Arcos. If you played it for a little bit, they would all launch into space and you get to start your city over. I think they gave you a massive cash boost for it, but don't quote me on that.
>>
Plymouth for the cyberpunk-ness.
Forest is gay
Darco is edgy
Launch is the prequel to Phantasy Star III.
>>
>Darco
I always thought that was approaching racist.
>There are rumors that a strange sub-species of man inhabits the air ducts
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.