[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why couldn't the master just put large numbers of humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: FO01_NPC_Master_B.png (491KB, 803x414px) Image search: [Google]
FO01_NPC_Master_B.png
491KB, 803x414px
Why couldn't the master just put large numbers of humans into slavery to reproduce and then dip them once they'd produced offspring? Is it because of incest?
>>
What a beautiful man.
>>
>>3488893
Wouldn't that take time?
>>
>>3488893
I dunno, but the female master voice is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>3489013
>tfw you will never facefuck the master while he makes female moaning sounds
>>
Well yeah, incest makes retarded kids and the whole point of him wanting your vault was because the people in them are A. smarter/more educated than random tribal slaves and B. not exposed to radiation or mutation that also mixes badly with FEV and makes retarded super mutants like Harry.
>>
>>3488893
He was still researching his plan, but felt he needed to move to save humanity now rather than later. He wants vault 13 because its inhabitants have DNA that wasn't damaged by radiation. He thinks they will make better super mutants. He kept having problems making super mutants that weren't retarded.
>>
>>3489051
I'm thinking the sensual way the female voice was delivered had to have been intentional to make the conversation even more offputting and confusing.

I think The Master is definitely way up there for last boss encounters for me, and may actually be the best. I doubt anyone initially expected the Master looking and sounding like that, and the bants were great and well acted.
>>
>>3489073
>I doubt anyone initially expected the Master looking and sounding like that
Honestly wasn't far off from mine

If you read all the logs and tapes and stuff you get a pretty good idea of what happened to him
>>
>>3488893
he actually had no idea his mutants couldn't procreate
>>
>>3488893
1:He didn't know mutants couldn't reproduce
2:Ignoring 1 it would go against his whole concept that humans need to be wiped out and replaced with mutants if humans still needed to coexist with them even if it was under slavery.
>>
File: 1406781566208.jpg (126KB, 1170x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1406781566208.jpg
126KB, 1170x1085px
>>3488893
Oh Jesus I just realized the Master doesn't have a third eye and instead that eye sticking out the right side of his body is really the missing left side on his head.
>>
>>3489073
I always just assumed the female voice was a synthisized one because it sounds more robotic than the primary male voice. Secondary male sounds like another entity speaking through him though.

I don't know what I thought the master would've been when I reached him. Prior to finding him, I knew that Harold said Richard Gray fell into a vat of stuff, and I saw that mutants were made in the Military Base by dipping humans in the vat, so I just assumed he was a boss status supermutant. I can't remember if I saw his log or not the first time I played, though that would've given it away.
>>
>>3489193

I took the Master as being Richard Grey, some random dude, and a voice module for the demonstration Vault's computer merged into one entity.
>>
the Master is one of my favorite villains. his plan is logically thought out and actually makes sense, except for the critical flaw that super-mutants couldn't reproduce.

you're right OP, he could've farmed human slaves until he found some way of making super-mutants fertile. however, he didn't know about the fatal flaw. when he finds out, it's a huge shock that sends him reeling, and he suffers a breakdown and commits suicide by arming the nuke. he simply didn't have the time or perspective to modify the Plan and try to solve the problem of super-mutant infertility.
>>
>>3489312
the Master is an amalgamation of human and computer entities, with Richard Grey as the dominant personality.
>>
>>3489061
Marcus and most of Broken Hills inhabitants weren't retarded though. I'd say that Marcus was pretty fucking smart
>>
>>3489183
>>3489135

>he didn't know

yeah, but then he finds out so he could think up a plan to fix it, instead of immediately committing suicide
>>
>>3489367
you're saying his flaw isn't that he's wrong or stupid, he's just arrogant and impatient?
>>
>>3489367
>and he suffers a breakdown

To be fair, that only happens because they wanted to have a way to talk the final boss to death. Otherwise, the plan basically works as a matter of:

Step 1: Find Vault 13
Step 2: Dip everyone old enough to be done raising their kids
Step 3: Keep Vault 13 as a breeding ground for pure, non-radiated humans
Step 4: Profit
Step 5: Deal with the fertility issue at a later date. Or don't bother and treat dipping as basically a second puberty that gives you immortality to death by natural causes.
>>
File: 1435359229975.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1435359229975.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>3490582
He doesn't commit suicide because of a flaw in his plan. He commits suicide because a human discovered that flaw in his plan before him which in his eyes mean he's inferior to humans thus making everything he believed in wrong.
>>
>>3490854
Truly the Shodan of their universe.
>>
>>3490837
But the mutants aren't immortals to natural causes
>>
File: 1469195383945.jpg (3MB, 1800x3210px) Image search: [Google]
1469195383945.jpg
3MB, 1800x3210px
>>3490854

I thought he committed suicide since he justified all the shit he did based on the plan working, and when he realized he fucked up he lost the will to live?
>>
>>3489073
Freaked the shit out of me in my first playthrough. Also I got there basically by mistake at level 3 or so and got my shit pushed in rather quickly.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.