[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgot game. Remember playing it on PC back in 90's. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: outcast-hd[1].jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
outcast-hd[1].jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
Forgot game.
Remember playing it on PC back in 90's.
You play a buff guy who's bald and wears a black and slim sweatshirt of sorts. I think he was wearing sunglasses.
Setting is probably dystopian future.
Played like a movie with events.
Specific parts of levels I remember:
1/ You're at an enemy building and are walking down a long hall way. Above you are bridges that have enemy soldiers walking around. As your character automatically walks you have to move him right or left depending on where the enemy on the bridge will walk in from(right or left) to be unnoticed.
2/ There was a segment where you face a locked door with a keypad. You hide and wait for an enemy come up and enter the code which makes distinguishing beeping sounds like when you dial a phone number. I recall coming up to the keypad later and figuring out the combination based on the sounds the keypad buttons made when pressed.
3/ This one isn't as good but remember running through a narrow hallway shooting enemies. Then getting into a car with a female support character and driving inside enemy complex. You don't control it, it just goes. At the end there's a wall and you need to shoot it or you will crash and die.
Pic related. Replace black guy with white, orange loose shirt with black and slim sweat shirt and that's what protag looks like.
>>
>>3488618
Can you remember the genre? top down or isometric or 2D or 3D?
>>
>>3488627
Not sure exactly of a genre. it just played like an interactive movie. The guy moves himself and you just perform actions like shooting. Camera would change from first person and behind him and under him.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 640x480px
Here's how I remember 1/ scene.
The enemy on the bridge wasn't blue, because I don't remember. Everything in this game was realtively greyish. Point is the camera was behind and slightly below you looking up at the back of your head. Your character keeps moving down the hall and these enemies(blue for sake of seeing them, humanoids) that walk on the bridge and you gotta move opposite direction of where they are going across the bridge to pass undetected. They sort of patrol the base.
>>
>>3488696
By camera changing I meant each scene would have its own camera angle. Like in above post, the cam is facing protags back of the head from below his waist so that you can see the bridges above you and when enemies pass on them. Game could have been 3D or most likely. pre-rendered 3d game. Not FPS or isometric or top down - just different cam positions each scene. Hence why I say it was more like an interactive movie.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
initial guess is burn/ cycle
>>
Cyberia 2
>>
File: tmp_8527-images(189)315570161.jpg (36KB, 434x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8527-images(189)315570161.jpg
36KB, 434x640px
Maybe One of the Matt Hazard Games , theres a lot of them
>>
File: 1.png (284KB, 848x438px)
1.png
284KB, 848x438px
>>3489273
That's the one!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.