[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>modern kids can't enjoy the classics https://www.y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 6181916541648654.jpg (130KB, 1353x641px) Image search: [Google]
6181916541648654.jpg
130KB, 1353x641px
>modern kids can't enjoy the classics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTdX2njlJo8
>>
>>3486718
Sonic 1 is still awesome but fuck duck hunt.
>>
The lady has a very sexy voice, any pics of her?
>>
File: 1424136115592.jpg (44KB, 306x250px) Image search: [Google]
1424136115592.jpg
44KB, 306x250px
>Oh fuck you I got my fucking high score you fucked it
>>
File: sexy-voice.jpg (41KB, 441x546px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-voice.jpg
41KB, 441x546px
>>3486721
>>
>>3486721

Just look at her channel, you can see her face in some videos. That being said, I assume she's the OP so weigh your desire to give views for shilling with the desire to see what she looks like.
>>
Bad parents fucking up another generation to the point of rotten while having the best intentions, trying to pass along nostalgia. I'm conflicted between enjoying this for the retro factor and loathing it as I see humanity degrade.
>>
>>3486718
Duck Hunt sucks
>>
That kid needs beating
>>
This is why /vr/ should never be allowed to raise a kid
>>
>>3486718
that kid is a cunt

Kids aren't interested in old games the same way you didn't want to play Pong when you were 8. There was NES, Genesis and TG16 out there, news of a Super Nintenda, cd games coming to console, Atari making a comeback etc. Retro gaming is rated young adult+

On a closing note retro scene is full of cunts so the kid fits right in.
>>
>>3486826
OP here. I'm not her. Don't be so paranoid.
>>
You just don't force your interests kids, plain & simple. They'll only like what their friends like and it'll stay that way until they go to high school, if not later. Perhaps that same kid will grow up into a trilby-wearing neckbeard once he's in college, and he'll go on to spout on about the PURITY of retro games and how his mom was SO COOL for making him play Sonic as kid. But for now, just let him play GTA4.
>>
Retro games are for grandpas only.
I just realized last night that my hair is turning grey.
Little gray bastards, just all over my head. Trying to hide from me.
I just wanna die
>>
yeah i'm sure you loved it when your dad forced you to watch gunsmoke or play with yo-yos or whatever the fuck he did as a kid

stop trying to enforce your nostalgia on other people
>>
>>3487643

>he didn't play with yo-yos as a kid
>>
>>3486996
But I did want to play pong when I was 8. It was pretty much the only game around. Projecting pretty hard there slugger.
>>
>>3487643
Gunsmoke was good
>>
>>3486718
>can I play GTAIV now
what a busta
>>
>>3486718
>a 4chinker in the making
he'll probably even make threads about this one day
>>
>>3486719
Duck Hunt is top tier.
>>
>>3486718
I was born in 1982 and can't enjoy 70s era games. It's all relative OP.
>>
>>3487643
>gunsmoke
>forced

Westerns are fucking awesome, you sissy faggot.
>>
>>3487781
When I was 16 I was watching the TV Land channel constantly. Andy Griffith, Dream of Jeanne, Bonanza, all that good shit.
>>
>>3486986
When I get my hands on some kids I'm going to force them to learn Japanese and play NEC games exclusively.
>>
When I was that age I too cursed like a sailor buy never around adults. It's just disrespectful. Even as an adult I can't cuss around the elderly.
>>
someone needs to tell that kid to watch his mouth
>>
>>3486718
The mom sounds like she's shit at parenting honestly.
>>
>>3486718
>not beating the shit out of that kid every time he swears
>>
>>3487794
Same.
I loved Boomerang for cartoons too.
>>
>>3486718
Every 14 year old goes through a classic rock / movie / video game phase
>>
>>3486718
>he plays on hardware
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3487980

dude, chill.
>>
>>3487638
Salt and pepper is an attractive look, anon. Embrace it.
>>
She says the kid is her husband's younger brother so he's technically her brother-in-law. Let's not assume how much of a hand she has in his rearing based on a 3 minute video.
>>
>>3487795
Fortunately they don't allow registered sex offenders around kids so not much chance of that happening.
>>
>no one pointing out the kid is made to play Sonic stretched out on the lagscreen when there's a real tv RIGHT NEXT TO IT
>>
>>3488840
0/troll
Even summerfags aren't that stupid. Troll harder.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.