[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever play one game and then pretend it's something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (129KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129KB, 640x615px
Do you ever play one game and then pretend it's something else?

Like, I sometimes play Wing Commander: Prophecy, but I imagine that it's a Battlestar Galactica game.
>>
>>3482217

When I had no internet I would play Counter Strike maps offline and shoot at imaginary zombies. I'd gear up to have the same guns and equipment as Carlos from RE3.
>>
>>3482217
Why are there no Battlestar Galactica games?

Theres that one TC mod for Freespace 2, but that's about it.
>>
>>3482217
when I first played freelancer, it was to fill the void of there being no outlaw star game.

i even went so far as to replace the in game bgm with music from outlaw star's ost.
>>
>>3482217
I guess Doom TC mods fall into that category.
>>
>>3482228
which maps?
>>
>>3482574
They made a terrible, terrible MMO of it as well
>>
>>3482574
>Theres that one
>>
>>3485575
Diaspora: Shattered Armistice

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/?topic=81859.0

It's pretty old by now, so I'm not sure if all the download links are even still working.
>>
I'm the same.

Every Star Wars franchise attempt at a strategy game has been a bag of dicks so I used to install the Total Annihilation TC for it and cuz there was no campaign, played a long series of custom games and set myself limitations and goals.

Like... I'd play as Rebels and spawn a super easy Wookie teammate, and then have 2 Hard AIs as Imperials and pretend like the mission was to defend the Wookies and repel the attack. Shit was fun.
>>
>>3483269
Any map including tutorial
>>
>>3482217
I had no console over Christmas '94 so I'd play Jazz Jackrabbit and tell myself it was Sonics cousin.
>>
When I was young and bored/retarded sometimes I would play JRPGs and pretend instead of a party of people fighting it was an entire spaceship and each person was a weapon on the ship and the enemies were all little spaceships trying to attack mine. Very stupid.
>>
One time I imagined that I was Spencer Rad while playing OoT with the hookshot equipped.

Was still better than that mediocre Bionic Commando reboot they made in 2009
>>
>>3482217
I guess that's sort of something I did as a kid. More out of games than during gameplay, though. Like I'd come up with stupid ways to tie together plots of unrelated games.

Dr. Robotnik turned Sonic into a human and now he has to beat up street punks? It was full retard stuff.
>>
>>3490578
Oh, god. I did that exact thing. How embarressing.
>>
>>3482217
I play Area 88 and pretend it's Top Gun
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.