[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this look right? >Does it look right to you? Never owned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 54366.png (538KB, 1215x987px) Image search: [Google]
54366.png
538KB, 1215x987px
Does this look right?

>Does it look right to you?
Never owned a SNES or played CT, that's why I'm asking.
>>
>emulators
Regardless, it looks good, anon.
>>
>>3478581
Thanks
>>
Whats this whats going on in this thread
>>
File: 1444205919471.jpg (31KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1444205919471.jpg
31KB, 505x431px
>>
That looks shooped, look how obvious the pixels are fur fucks sake.
>>
>>3478558
Either switch the video to tvmode or turn on scanlines. It'll look better and more natural. Pixel art of the day was designed with the scanline limitations of CRT screens. The graphics didn't look nearly as block as directly drawing on a hi-def monitor. (1024 was cutting edge resolution for the day. 800x600 was more common)
>>
It looks good to me, but I'm using a CRT so what I'm seeing differs from those of you looking at it on a LED/LCD
>>
>>3478558
If you want it to look close to the real thing, without spending money on any special hardware, run your emulators on a CRT computer monitor at 640x480, scaled 2x with scanlines. The software may or may not have a setting to correct the aspect ratio (which will simulate non-square pixels, causing some jitter.) Filtering will give you that shitty RF feel, but personally I don't like it.
>>
>>3478558
Looks like shit. It was never that blocky on my TV.
>>
>>3478558
Looks terrible. Way too pixellated. Run it through Retroarch with some kind of shader. Lottes if you're running 1080p or Royale if you're running 4k.
>>
>>3478558
just turn on scanlines. or play it in a smaller window size. i have autism.
>>
You should play it in the 1792x1344 resolution for best results.
>>
File: retroarch 2016-09-07 10-37-54-81.jpg (247KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
retroarch 2016-09-07 10-37-54-81.jpg
247KB, 1280x1024px
>>3478558
Get yourself a retroarch, snes9 next core and analog shaders pack.
Due to artefacts pic have more visible shadomask, in game its less noticeable.
>>
>>3478558
I don't remember all that text and pictures along the margins of Chrono Trigger.
>>
>>3478558
Anyone recognise those bookmarks that sticking out pixel high over the pic.
There is 'students' and 'giant bomb' which proves that OP is a faggot but what about other bookmarks.
>>
Yes it looks great. Just be sure to play fullscreen. All the stuff around is distracting to the eye, you'll appreciate the games colours more without it.
>>
>>3478558
Does it look right to you?
Playing a version of a game that looks slightly different from the original hardware isn't going to break the experience.

Set it up so it looks how you want it and enjoy it.
>>
>>3483481
You can't say something with nuance on this board! It's gotta be a hyperbolic flaming remark like "everything emulated sucks" of "original hardware is overrated"!
>>
>>3478558
you'd better play that fucker on a curved crt and a real nintendo
>>
itt: retards
it looks fine anon, that's how emulators have looked for all of time
>>
>>3478558
looks fine, make sure the aspect ratio is 4:3
>>
>>3480737
>pic related over OP
Geez I don't play emulators but that just sounds retarded anon.
>>
File: matsudoki2.jpg (56KB, 780x642px) Image search: [Google]
matsudoki2.jpg
56KB, 780x642px
>>3480737
It just looks like bilinear filtering
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.