[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vr/, I just have finished this game and I have questions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 27

So /vr/, I just have finished this game and I have questions.

What the fuck with that ending? We see Ramza and Alma riding chocobos, so they didn't die. But, what about the other party members? Did Agrias, Mustadio, The Thunder God, Rafa, Malak die in the final battle?

Did Delita survive that wound?

Did Olan really had to die? Why didn't anyone tried to save him for fucks sake?

Also, this is the darkest Final Fantasy game I have ever played so far.

>mass murders
>dismemberment
>countless betrayals
>rape of a 13 year old girl
>>
>>3470608
matsuno reads a lot of history books. he based LUCT on the history of the balkans.

FFT strikes me as pretty historically accurate, for a game, until the demons start appearing.

I think matsuno has said ramza is dead, and that him riding of is just a vision of sorts that olan has before he dies, because he's the narrator.

delita lived. that much is made clear from epilogue. he's the hero of the era and the unified kingdom prospers.
>>
The unique characters technically disappear in the story at the point you officially can recruit/dismiss them as regular party members and they stop being guests. Remember the game is being told as a fable years later so using them in the final battle is not canon, only Ramza and Alma are definitely known to be present.

Not sure about Delita but I think it's implied or outright stated he reigned as king for a time and remembered as the hero so he would have survived, but with a tragic twist in that the princess rejected him and lost her own life.

Shame about Oran but Arazlam, who is telling the Zodiac Brave story throughout the game, is his descendant so Oran's work eventually allowed the truth to be known.
>>
>>3470608

They're absent because the ending is a baseline. You don't actually have to recruit Agrias, Mustadio, TG Cid, Rafa or Malak. Which is also apparent because the second they join your party they're completely absent from any kind of speaking role again.

As for getting out despite Rofel destroying the gate, I think it's a Deus Ex Machina related to the Zodiac Stones. Just like how Malak comes back from the dead after Barinten shoots him right before getting thrown off the fucking roof of Riovances by Celia/Lede.

Olan died because he was branded a Heretic by the Glabados Church for publishing his Durai Papers which exposed the church's lies. The Church still had a lot of power and influence in Ivalice despite Delita and Ovelia taking over. It wasn't an uncommon thing in the middle ages, hell Ramza is branded a Heretic and the only reason he doesn't get killed is because he is a literal super badass. The whole "story" you're experiencing is Alazalam Durai's exposing of the "truth" which is basically clearing the name of Olan Durai who is his great grandfather or something.
>Did Delita survive the wound
I think it's implied, it's been awhile since I read the full Zodiac Brave Story stuff. I think he married Ovelia, became King, and then Ovelia was "assassinated".

>Darkest Final Fantasy game I have ever played

Once you understand that Final Fantasy Tactics, is just "Tactics Ogre 2: Electric Boogaloo" it's not nearly as out there or surprising.

TO and FFT have a shitload of similarities.
>Brother and Sister dynamic (Denam/Caitua, Ramza/Alma)
>MC is the X factor and fighting outside of the primary factions
>Princess used by people to get into position of power (Caitua vs. Ovelia)
>Power struggle between factions in a war (Goltana vs. Larg and I can't remember, but it's like Gargistan vs. the rest of Valeria)
>Ancient Evil Awakens type stuff (King Dorgulaualalla or whatever and the Zodiac Braves)

Final Fantasy Tactics is Ogre Battle by any other name.
>>
>>3470642

I don't think Ramza is dead. We saw him and Alma by a river in the PSP version's ending FMV. That's canon, I guess. They probably left Ivalice and lived a quiet life somewhere else.

>>3470651

That makes sense since some characters' personae entries appear only after they die.

>>3470662

Where do I start with Ogre series? I'm interested.

By the way, are the other Tactics games worth playing? (They are not retro though)
>>
>>3470673
Ogre Battle is in my opinion a terrible game.

It's a really long game, it's more of a grand-strategy or RTS than a game like FFT.

Tactics Ogre: Let us cling together is a good place to start I think. You get some references to Ogre Battle you won't really get (like Lans, and Canopus) but it's not really relevant or necessary to understand them.

The original SFC/SNES and PS1 versions are a lot simpler mechanically. You have a lot less choices in customization and you have 4 slots of weapons/armor and items so you can't spam a bajillion potions in one battle. Theres also permadeath, but there's also training mode which you can use to quickly get guys up to scratch.

The PSP remake is more like FFT, but not quite the same. New translation, more "standard" stuff like equipment being it's own slot and item use similar to FFT. Permadeath is still in but it's like FFT where you have opportunities to avoid it.

Both are worth playing but they're kind of different.

If you liked TO:LUCT then you can check out the Knight of Lodis on GBA, and if you still want more you can hunt down the neo geo pocket colour TO game that I've never even seen.
>>
>>3470673
never played war of the lions, the translation is atrocious. iirc in the final cutscene in the psx version oran's grandson says something like "I believe they're still out there." so it's vague.

wotl was probably made without matsuno anyway.

>ogre series
the only one really worth playing is LUCT. play the psp version. the story is a lot more jumbled, though. don't expect as smooth of a narrative. really only caitua stands out. still worth it though.

the ffta series is trash if you're looking for story. even the gameplay is worse.
>>
>>3470690
You have some dog shit opinions there son.

>Never played War of the Lions, the translation is atrocious
Yeah, well if you've never played it you don't really have a leg to stand on in context of the entire translation. WotL removes a lot of ambiguity and makes for a better narrative.

FFTA is a fine game. FFTA2 isn't as good but it's still worth checking out if you enjoyed FFTA.
>>
>>3470693

I've been hearing about the law system in FFTA. Is it really that bad? Having forbidden actions every battle sounds awful.
>>
>>3470703
The law system is just as exploitable as any other system in any other FF game.

You can check what laws are in effect before going into battles and they swap daily (which is just like FFT, 1 map position move = 1 day) so you can adjust them by simply walking back and forth on the map.

You can break it really easily. The only reason people bitch and whine about it is becuase they're too stupid to look at what Laws are in effect before starting a battle. In FFTA you can actually use the formation screen -IN- the deployment grid, which means if things like Swords are banned you just change out on the spot.

If you whine about the law system, you are actually fucking retarded. That's basically my stance on the law system.
>>
>>3470693
war of the lions is fucking fake english. no one talks like that. no one ever DID talk like that. shakespeare uses mostly plain english, and the similes and metaphors he makes are done for effect.

in wotl they might say "if thou wishest to caress the cracks betwixt mine boy-booty, thou best useth the utmost talent of thine tongue."

it sucks. it's bad writing, period. it literally becomes less clear via the translation, and there are some plain conversations they try to make profound. but you can't make something profound just by rewording it. a thought either strikes a chord, or it doesn't. the japanese version is written in plain vernacular japanese.

>ffta fine
we went from fft to a longwinded polemic about having to face up to reality. it's fine for what it is, but isn't anything like fft for someone looking for more.
>>
>>3470713
You might not like the style but the wotl is much better in terms of clarity, translation, and is just better written period. Personally I prefer the original because that's what I'm used to but compared to the PSP version it's shoddy and amateurish as translations go, even for the time.
>>
>>3470713
>>3470730

WotL is a better translation in relation to the actual PLOT of the game. You can hate on ye olde english if you want but the plot is better understood in War of the Lions.

Shit just kind of happens in FFT and you don't get the proper context.

>but it isn't anything like fft for osmeone looking for more

For someonne looking for more gameplay it's exactly what you'd recommend to someone you fucking dingus.
>>
>>3470730
I don't think you understand what makes good or poor writing. read some stuff by deepak chopra. he use lots of big words, but it's muddled, it never makes a point. it's awful english. stupid people love him though. look at it for your own good. you'll see these patterns everywhere. the wotl translation has many similar traits.

the original translation was done by two teams. certain types of embedded text and menus were done by the japanese team, who are clearly not fluent. 90% of the dialogue bubbles were done by the american team, and are serviceable, and clear.

compare
"animals have no god" to
"the gods have no eyes for chattel."

the second line has less punch. why? it's indirect. it actually uses a POLITE form of archaic english. why would algus use polite language to call her property?

what is more insulting, calling someone owned, or calling someone an animal?

the original translation is flawed, but better. wotl is just awful
>>
>>3470738
You need to kill yourself seriously. The amount of butt devastation in your posts every time this topic comes up is palpable.
>>
>>3470738
I know that correct grammar is a good start, which the original didn't always have.
>>
>>3470608
As someone who has studied this game religiously over the course of twenty years, I got your back.

>What the fuck was the ending.
Ramza and Alma, and others could as well, escaped Murond using the power of the holy stones. Ramza and Alma are definitively confirmed alive due to the nature of how battles work. It is also confirmed by Matsuno on twitter.

https://twitter.com/YasumiMatsuno/status/169572953686683648?_escaped_fragment_=/YasumiMatsuno/status/169572953686683648#!/YasumiMatsuno/status/169572953686683648

Regarding the others, you can believe they died there or escaped and parted ways for one reason or another. It's not made clear, but, if we take Vagrant Story into account, all the heroes of the story are immortalized years later. We just see Ramza and Alma since it's the two party members guaranteed to see the end of the game.

>Did Delita survive that wound?
Yes, Delita was known as a powerful and wonderful king of Ivalice for many years. Delita surviving the attack while Ovelia dying also serves as a parallel to Ramza's journey. Hence why his final line was him questioning "Ramaza, what did you get?"

>Did Olan really have to die?
The church couldn't afford to let everyone know the truth of the incident at the time. They would of lost a massive sway of power from the people. So they killed Olan and then his ancestors found it ages after the fact to show both sides of the story.
>>
This game is for Asian kids whose houses smell like MSG.
>>
File: strawberry.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
strawberry.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>3470703
>Law system
It's not as bad as people make it out to be. It's heavily manipulatable. In theory it's suppose to get you to raise a wide variety of units for all accomdations, but, you can just walk on the map a square and it changes the law. Then you even can change it manually in battle later on.

Game is extremely easy as is its sequel. No need to worry about that. The sequel is worse, but, if you enjoy FFTA I would recommend it. Laws are slightly different in that following the laws gives you a stat bonus till you break it. Afterwards you can't revive your units.

>>3470690
Matsuno was contacted for WotL, but, I do agree I don't like the translation as much. Tom Slattery is probably to blame for most of the issues. He's just absolute shit at writing and his worst work absolutely has to be WotL. The "old ye English" approach, while not something I would of personally choose since the original isn't like that, isn't the worst offender. I COULD see Final Fantasy Tactics written like this and read okay, but, it should of been done by Alexander O. Smith, Vagrant Story localization just to give you an example. The way it is written now just makes everything come out even more awkward than the original, which is impressive but for all the wrong reasons. The language used isn't just florid, it's wasteful and extraordinarily redundant. It is deliberately obscure, while treating the reader with contempt bashing them over the head trying to sound impressive, but, ultimately failing in every single way. Tom Slattery has no idea how to write in an antiquated fashion.

The original is a mediocre mid 90s mixture of in house translation mixed with inexperienced localization workers, but, still comes out as a much better experience than WotL to go through despite its flaws. It saddens me we will never get a "great" translation the game deserves. My greatest hope is that this hack: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10179.0 touches it up.
>>
>>3470608
Way to fucking spoil it, faggot. I never got into this so I never knew how it ended. It's called a fucking spoiler
>>
File: Reis.jpg (80KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
Reis.jpg
80KB, 500x730px
Reis is best FFT grill
>>
>>3470951
agreed. only illiterate idiots are impressed by the wotl translation.

>>3471000
I'm dat gorilla dick nigga. I make da alligator pussy wet
>>
File: 3203988.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3203988.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>3471000
She is one of the best for sure, but, I don't dislike any of the girls in FFT. I'm just horribly bias though. This is literally my perfect game so I'm blind to most criticisms, including waifu material.

>>3471020
I don't know, after reading through what I said again I wrote it like an illiterate idiot. Then again, I'm kind of tipsy right now. WotL makes me mad though in a lot of ways. It was a poor port on the PSP that shipped with bugged animations fans had to fix. It has a less than stellar translation in my opinion when the game deserved a much better one than either English translation got. I know "just learn Japanese hurr durr", but, I want so much more for it. I dunno, I'm rambling and I need to get work done.
>>
>>3470870
>if we take Vagrant Story into account, all the heroes of the story are immortalized years later
Honestly, I probably wouldn't try to take any of the supposed Ivalice Alliance (FFT, Vagrant Story, FF12) to be connected at all because they handled the "connectivity" so sloppily that it doesn't really add to a sense of a proper shared universe ("FFT doesn't have any Bangaa/Viera despite being in 12 because... uh, they all went extinct from an apocalypse!")
>>
>>3471208
what you wrote is perfectly fine. the wotl translation caters to sophomoric middlebrow assholes who want to pretend to be highbrow.
>>
>>3471248
I'm not stating one has to or not. I'm just stating that's a possibility to what could of happened. To be honest, I like the idea of FFT-VS a lot more than adding on everything else though.

I feel like Matsuno intended that a lot more from the start and should be taken as such, but, we're getting into fanwanking territory here.

>>3471260
Oh no, I just meant it as a general jab to how poorly I wrote that. At least I felt like I wrote it poorly, but, as long as what I was getting at was understood, I'm okay with it.
>>
>>3471308
it doesn't honestly matter how you wrote it. some people have 80 iq points and think deepak chopra is profound. there's no argument to make him less mentally disabled.

if someone can't see at the outset that wotl is bad, they're just kind of stupid, honestly. I could also blame lack of education, but it's honestly something they should have figured out from HS english.

I did hear they stopped teaching composition in high school, though. so that would explain the wotl defenders.
>>
>>3471308
Interestingly, people like to try to connect FFT-VS but Matsuno apparently never considered it a part of the series

https://twitter.com/YasumiMatsuno/status/85673940906807296

Supposedly all of the FFT references are meant to be taken as just Easter Eggs added by Marketing.
>>
File: 0014.png (366KB, 1025x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0014.png
366KB, 1025x1500px
>>3471341
>https://twitter.com/YasumiMatsuno/status/85673940906807296

Oh wow, that's interesting. I suppose that makes sense. In that sense then I suppose. There can be a case made for the connections, but, if it was never originally the case I can respect that.

I really need to dig through Matsuno's twitter someday. I'm sure there's a goldmine of information on there, I just don't like really going on it at all.
>>
>>3471000
you are entitled to your opinion, but the best fft grill is actually Meliadoul

shame there isn't enough art for her
>>
File: AlGoreFF7.jpg (133KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
AlGoreFF7.jpg
133KB, 800x559px
>But, what about the other party members?
Cloud goes back to the Lifestream....that's really the only set in stone one desu
>>
>>3471381
BRB writing a doujin where she gets raped by monsters because her class is literally useless against them
>>
>>3471387
She can still use the best gear in the game and kick ass with physical attacks.
Also, it was fixed in the remake.
>>
>>3471476
>She can still use the best gear in the game
Perfumes?
>>
>>3471640
And Knight Swords
>>
>>3471314
I have a friend who defends WOTL's translation as "more accurate and more faithful". Worse part is that he's an English major and I feel like he should know better (in terms of how hacky the writing is in WOTL at least). He's a giant FF fanboy though, and refuses to admit when a game he likes in the series is flawed in any way.

I'd love to be able to read the original Japanese script one day to see how "accurate" WOTL actually is and how much he's just pulling out of his ass.
>>
>>3470608
Sounds like you wanted a sequel, too bad.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (27KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
27KB, 480x252px
>>3471857
>upload picture of FFT:A with name "distant laughter" as *hilaaaarious* joke
>first time, it didn't even save
>this time, it doesn't upload

Not even going to try and redo this. Point and laugh at my failure everyone. Please laugh even harder if it doesn't upload my butthurt image in this post.
>>
>>3471687
In the original Japanese script, Ramza actually yells "GERONIMO!", literally all in katakana.

That's about the best example I can think of to answer what you're asking.
>>
>>3470608
>>rape of a 13 year old girl

I don't remember that.
>>
>>3471909
Barinten (fat dude who "adopted" Rafa and Malak) was really obviously sexually abusing her - he pretty much states it in the open with a bizarre flower picking metaphor.
>>
>>3471909
Rafa was raped by Duke Barinten.
>>
>>3471915
Also her saying to Malak "You know what he did to me".
>>
>>3471909
Rafa.

She is sixteen when you meet her but it happened before that time so she was younger.
>>
>>3471890
You wouldn't happen to know when he says that, would you? Is it at the same time in the US version (when you rescue Agrias in Chapter 2?)
>>
My biggest problem with LUCT is that every NPC has eighteen thousand hp and the combat lasts too long.

FFT was easy as shit to break open and completely trivialize but I prefer that to my characters dealing 10 hp of damage to someone who has 200 every round.
>>
>>3470951
>Tom Slattery is probably to blame for most of the issues. He's just absolute shit at writing and his worst work absolutely has to be WotL.
Actually no. IIRC the localization direction was decided by a bunch of Japanese higher ups at SE. FF was well into its bloated, self-important bullshit phase as a franchise at that point. Also, stop hating on Slattery. His work on the FF5 and FF6 GBA ports was great.
>>
From the looks of it, FFT is a prime candidate for a re-translation romhack.
>>
>>3472061
You could just play WotL with a slowdowns patch. PPSSPP runs it like a charm as far as I know.
>>
>>3472081
What does slowdown have to do with re-translating the entire script
>>
>>3472029
yep, the exact same part of the exact same scene

the original translation, with all it's technical errors aside, is probably more accurate than the retranslation, matsuno intentionally writes some characters to be sort of aloof and vague using implied language and innuendo and such, probably because they're literally a bunch of assholes politicking against each other in the midst of a giant conspiracy
>>
>>3472085
Well, I assumed you wanted a translation that was different from the PS1 original, so...
>>
>>3472056
Maybe i came off as too strong. I was not in a good mood last night. His work on 5/6A is passable but that was more because he wasn't trying to imitate an 'antiquated' style of speech. I also don't take back my statements about his work on WotL. I'd have to find more about what you've said about higher ups though. If you have a source I'd read it.
>>3472061
Hey man, if you wanted to translate it or someone else wanted to I could insert the whole script in. There are hacking tools that let people modify the script very easily now and I have the experience in doing so.
>>3472081
I think the ultimate goal of his statement was to provide a better translation for English audiences than either script could provide.
>>
>>3472152
No, I meant different from both the PS1 and PSP
>>
>>3472168
Just an idea, having seen debates like the one ITT a few times in the past. If FF7 got one, then maybe one day FFT will too.

Besides, I have my own fan-translation project to take care of (PS1, Ace Combat 3).
>>
File: Orlandu.jpg (530KB, 860x1648px) Image search: [Google]
Orlandu.jpg
530KB, 860x1648px
What was your team like, /vr/?

I used:

>Ramza as a dual wielding Dark Knight with Shirahadori, 97 bravery

>Generic Dragoon with Doublehand and Shirahadori, 97 bravery.

>Generic Samurai dual wielding katanas with Shirahadori, 97 bravery

>Generic unarmed Ninja with Brawler and Shirahadori. 97 bravery.

>Generic Black Mage with Arithmeticks. Sometimes didn't deploy him, he's OP as fuck.

You will pretty much evade any physical attack if you have Shirahadori and 97 bravery.

I didn't use any story characters other than Cid.
>>
>>3472195
I understand Anon. I was casually working on a translation patch for FFT while cross referencing a lot of things. This was when WotL was about to come out and it quickly grew to be something much bigger than my more naive self could handle at the time. I would like to try it again in the near future but I want more experience before I try it again.
>>3472227
Anon, I can't even tell you what my first team looked like. I usually just end up running whatever I think sounds fun to use.
>>
>>3472227
Summoner with 10 speed, holy, and CT5.
>>
>>3472227
I always tell the initial party you get at Gariland to fuck off, then recruit one male and two female generics. I make the male generic take some kind of warrior job while the female units split up and take the mage paths. Everything else depends on what I'm in the mood for.
>>
>>3472227
I ran with:

>Ramza as a Black Mage with White Magic
>Mustaio as an Engineer with Chemist abilities
>Generic Black Mage with Summon Magic
>Beowulf as his base class
>TG Cid as his base class

I wasn't very imaginative back when this game came out.
>>
Has anyone here tried to regularly use Rapha and Marach in battles? They're such a pain to catch up to the rest of your party.
>>
>>3471687
I speak japanese. the japanese script itself is a little quirky, which is probably one reason the initial translation was confusing. it's written in vernacular japanese though. the lines are direct and carry punch, like the psx version
>>
File: 4877069.jpg (461KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
4877069.jpg
461KB, 960x956px
>>3472317
They can work in normal play if you take advantage of their strengths and set up your team to compliment them. They actually have the potential to do the most damage in a single turn in the game. Usually the best way to set your team up is using spell absorption items and surrounding enemy units with your own. The spells have a low vertical tolerance so try to move enemies into areas that have high ground around them to land more hits.

Rafa has really high MA growths and high faith, so any magical job that takes advantage of this. Her heaven knight abilities don't require high faith, but, since she usually comes in with a fair bit there's no point in modifying it. So use jobs that complement this (Wizard, Summoner, Oracle, etc). She can also be used to find treasure effectively in deep dungeon since she comes in with an obscenely low brave. Just keep in mind that most of the time having low brave means reaction abilities won't go off. The exception to this, and arguably the best ability for her in a lot of cases, is the abandon command. This will just raise the unit's evasion regardless of the brave stat, so getting her to ninja asap to retrieve it is usually a good idea. Aside from that, you can really slap anything magically oriented on her and do well in the long run.

Malak is more fun though. The lower his faith, the more damage his Untruth spells will do. He also has a fair MA growth for a male character.

Depending on what you want to do you can give him jobs that ignore faith but still use his above average MA stat. Samurai and geomancer are some of the best candidates for this (I really like the latter since geomancer has so many amazing equipment options). Yet, the UnTruth skill doesn't check for status effects like faith, unlike other magic. So if you wanted to, you could very easily have him hold a faith rod or cast faith on him and he can still cast spells nearly as effectively as Rafa can.

If you have any more questions just ask!
>>
>>3472227
I tended to make ramza a dragoon/summoner (golem), one generic as a summoner/black mage, one generic as a geomancer/samurai/black mage, one generic as a ninja/chemist

I avoided manipulating brave/faith and blade grasp, I think it makes everything too easy

has anyone tried the difficulty hack? is it fun, or more frustrating than its worth?

>>3472317
I never used the uniques since they didn't talk and cid was overpowered. I wish that agrias talked though and I could just transfer my jp from one generic to her.
>>
>>3472602
You technically can transfer skills to her if you're not against crystallizing your own units. She will absorb every ability on the crystal as long as she has the job.
>>
File: 1470332793475.jpg (143KB, 700x860px) Image search: [Google]
1470332793475.jpg
143KB, 700x860px
>>3472227
>not using 2 mimes at all times
>>
>>3472602
The unique units are some of the best in the game. Agrias has some good ranged nukes, Mustadio is a god-tier utility unit, Beowulf is a decent debuffer and disabler, Construct 8 is naturally immune and can dish out some serious single-target damage, etc. Pretty much the only lousy unique units are Rapha, Marach, and Cloud. The former two require loads of pedantic party composition setup as >>3472587 points out, and the latter is a pain in the ass to unlock and starts off at a ridiculously low level when he joins the party.
>>
>>3472686
>Construct 8
oh for fucks sake
>>
>>3472710
What, he's alright. Slow as fuck, sure, but he's got his uses.
>>
>>3472616
wait really? I thought they only got a single skill. or was that just enemies?

>>3472686
I know they're good, but it kind of takes away from the best part of the game, which is the job system.
>>
>>3470962
Delitas sister dies.
>>
>>3472835
Most uniques can switch jobs, though. You really shouldn't have more than 3 generics unless you really like grinding a lot.
>>
>>3472861
if everyone has unique skills it feels like a normal srpg and I don't like that
>>
>>3472878
The whole point of the job system is to diversify your units as much as possible. Why would you wanna do the opposite? That's a horribly boring playstyle.
>>
>>3472891
the point of the job system is to mix and match skills according to the situation. when the unique skills are so strong you don't need to actually use the system, that defeats the purpose. surely youcan see that. breaking the game isn't fun.
>>
>>3472935
Depends on how you've built your characters.

Agrias is actually a weak character, same with Meliadoul.

Obviously Holy and Mighty Sword are incredibly potent and powerful abilities, but Meliadoul and Agrias suck quite a bit.

They have garbage move, garbage jump, slow speed and are female, so they have reduced physical attack power.

The other issue is that Holy Knight and Divine Knight can't actually equip the much better Clothing and are stuck with the relatively shitty armor. This means if you want to equip clothing, you need to use another class with Equip Sword, which basically removes the ability to use Knight Swords which are insanely strong like the Excalibur, Save the Queen, Ragnarok, or Chaos Blade.

Orlandu is overpowered for a few key reasons. He has the highest brave out the gate. He has great PA, he has auto-haste, but he's not gimped in the speed, physical attack, move or jump department.

Now he also has access to pretty much all gear, which means he's like Ramza's Super Squire mixed with Agrias/Meliadoul/Gafgarion.

The ability to equip a Thief Hat is absolutely insane. It's like -10 hp compared to a Crystal Helmet, but has +2 speed, and immunity to Don't Act and Don't Move which is fucking ridiculous.

Same thing with wearing Black Costumes to be immune to Stop or whatever other clothing you choose to wear for status immunities.

I often bypass Agrias and Meliadoul because the Generics are just better equipped at that point. You get Agrias late, and you could already have Ninjas, Samurai's, and Summoners and such at that point. So starting her from scratch sucks becuase her only good thing is Holy Sword, so you're gimping yourself. You need to train her as an Archer, and a Thief to get her speed up, and she doesn't have access to Accumulate to make grinding faster.

Basically the only one who's amazing out the gate is Orlandu, and that's because he's as OP as Ramza is.
>>
>>3472949
if you train them up, their skills are broken. so training them still removed challenge and variety from the gameplay.

if you use them as is, the game gets harder, but then you're using inflexible unique movesets, and it might as well be any other srpg.

I always use generics, 100% of the time.
>>
>>3472975
I think that's one of the weaknesses of FFT.

The special characters have insanely strong abilities, which makes them replace your generics, and that makes you waste your time training generics, and homogenizes the mid and late game for I would say most of the players.

That really sucks.

The beginning of FFT also only lets you use 4 players becuase you have Delita and Algus, so when Algus fucks off you have to bring in a character who's virtually untrained against enemies who are like levle 13 in the second battle vs Meliadoul.
>>
>>3473031
I always made the underleveled character a mage since you only really need a handful of skills for them to be useful. it was never that big a deal for me. just teach them something like bahamut first, then let them buff the rest of the fight. I suppose if you tried to make him a tank that would cause problems though.
>>
>>3472784
no that name is fucking horrible
>>
>>3473031
you can always murder your generics and feed their crystals to your new special characters :^)
>>
>>3472602
>has anyone tried the difficulty hack? is it fun, or more frustrating than its worth?
If you're talking about 1.3, the latter. Unless you find the idea of having enemies having access to unlimited Elixirs from Chapter 3 onwards extremely fun.

There's a bunch of good ones like LFT or Celdia's Class Patch though.
>>
>>3472835
Nah, as long as you have the jobs unlocked they will get all of the skills. It appears like you can only select one, but, it actually gives you them all. You just don't really notice since more enemies just give you like 3 skills at most.
>>
>>3473031
>The special characters have insanely strong abilities
Meh, I disagree. Most of their skillsets are pretty bad outside of Orlandu. Agrias is 2nd place, but doesn't have a good job to use it in and being a woman hurts until Perfumes are available.
>>
>>3473178
>Finishing Touch
>Shock!
>Literally all the status ailments
>spells that hit 6 times in a game where almost nothing has more than 999 HP
>"bad"
>>
>>3473357
>Finishing Touch
This is... actually an OK move I guess, but enemies who spawn with Status blocking equipment will really ruin Cloud's day - true, there are 4 other party members who should supposedly take care of it.

Though that's really "in a vacuum" because level 1 Cloud - have fun grinding him all the way to Time Mage for that Short Charge!

>Shock!
>Literally all the status ailments
Ok, fine, I forgot Beowulf. He's one of the actually practical Specials to use. He gets 2nd place over Aggy then.

>spells that hit 6 times in a game where almost nothing has more than 999 HP
Are we talking about Rafalak here? They're generally too inconsistent on most stages and honestly that last point isn't really in their favour, you usually overkill or completely whiff - just grab a Martial Arts Ninja or 2 Hands Lancer and your consistency is way better. Ignoring Holy Math Skill being as how that beings basically everything.

If you want to shit on Zodiac beasts, multiple Demis or Life Drain would be more consistent.
>>
>>3473178
Balthier is legit tho. Fite me
>>
>>3473372
>Balthier
Forgot about him. I don't play the PSP version very often.

Yeah, Balthier's stupidly good.
>>
>>3473368
>Are we talking about Rafalak here?
Talking about Reis' Holy Breath nigger. Reis, Byblos, and Beowulf are all better than Orlandu. Reis has higher stats than anybody. Even Olan is better than Orlandu because of Galaxy Stop. If you bother to level him Cloud is absolutely better than Orlandu, not just because of Finishing Touch, but also Climhazzard and Meteor Rain. Cloud is what Summoners wish they were, and Summoners are already too fucking OP. Nobody is forcing you to use Omnislash, it's never even necessary at all.
>>
>>3473382
>Cloud
>Good for anything
Literally sitting there waiting while Orlandu has already murdered like 3 guys

>Beowulf
>better than Orlandu
What am I even reading.
>>
>>3473387
Honestly Orlandu brings nothing to the table that say, a female wizard with draw out wearing setiemson can't do better. Even with his haste sword unless you grind him up and load him down with speed equipment he isn't actually faster than a CT5 spell, or a CT 10 spell with short charge, even in which case he's still not better than a female wizard.

On the other hand, Finishing Touch will incapacitate and basically instakill almost anything, and Limits are stronger than swordskills. By all means, unless your enemies are literally lined up in a straight line for some reason, Cloud will probably kill 3 guys before Orlu gets his second turn.

Beowulf is better because he can control the battlefield and do a dozen other useful things than attack once a turn, which he can also do.
>>
>>3473403
the female wizard has less innate tankiness and needs to spent an accessory slot to get what orlandu gets for free, with no mp cost. in addition, orlandu's loadout doesn't require minmaxing, or expending his secondary or primary slot and his passive, in order to get there. nor does he require high faith.

orlandu is stupid and the fact you're trying to deny it is miracle
>>
>>3473426
>>3473403
>setimsen
>requires Poaching a Hydra which you can only encounter in the end game or in rare random encounters

Yeah, ok.

I never even get close to level 99 anymore. I always beat the game in the low to mid 30's.

Orlandu is busted the second you get him since Night Sword has better range and verticality than statis sword and has inherent sustain, but once you get Lightning Stab it's over.

Your working under the assumption of ideal conditions. Where everyone is maxed out. No, thats not how the game is unless you're an autist. Orlandu is broken because he will literally be one shotting people the second you get him, with auto-haste.
>>
>>3473426
none of the things you said make a female wizard not better than Orlandu

Orlandu doesn't get his auto-haste for free, it's on his sword, which takes his weapon slot. As for Setiemson being a waste of an accessory, maybe you should look at what it actually does. For the sake of support skill, I don't see why you would put anything other than attack up/mattack up on either of them. Draw out also completely ignores faith, costs no mp, is instantaneous, and is perfectly accurate. You can also haste+regen your entire party at the start of a fight, heal, damage MP, and all draw-outs are smart-auto targets, meaning they automatically only hit enemies with attacks and allies with buffs and heals.

The only secondary command set I might put on orlandu is punch art or jump, both of which are rather sub-optimal without martial arts or using a spear in his main hand, which would block his swordskill anyway, unless spears are ok for 2-swords and I'm pretty sure they're not. I guess you could give him Item.

Items are pretty good idk man, but somehow I don't think that's the command set you had in mind.

poaching a hydra is incredibly easy, literally just go to bariaus hill and do it any time in chapter 4.

Literally nothing in the set up of a female wizard with draw out is something you should need to grind to get, you can get all the necessary abilities by the time you hit chapter 4 and get orlandu, easily, not even fighting randoms. it doesn't even matter that you didn't level as a wizard while training samurai, because every generic job except for mime has identical MA growth, and it's actually an inherent multiplier on the Wizard job that makes it 1.5 times as high. (this is more than Orlandu's PA)
>>
>>3470642
he really seems to have a hard-on for the whole "despite all the stuff that you do, you're just a footnote in the history books" ending for most of his games.
it even happens in ffxii.
>>
>>3473530
>nothing for female wizard requires grinding
Except for the setimson, which regardless of what your opinions are, absolutely requires grinding.
>>
File: 1.jpg (59KB, 586x426px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
59KB, 586x426px
>>3470690
>never played war of the lions, the translation is atrocious. iirc in the final cutscene in the psx version oran's grandson says something like "I believe they're still out there." so it's vague.

No the final cutscene alma and ramza walk past the funeral, you have a shit memory.
>>
File: FFT.jpg (302KB, 1200x781px) Image search: [Google]
FFT.jpg
302KB, 1200x781px
so is matsuno more or less done with vidya?
i haven't heard about him doing anything other than some stuff for that one kickstarter game

choose two
>>
>>3473560
Chemist Oracle.
>>
>>3470738
That was a perfect example of why I prefer the original, flawed translation.

Algus was clearing out criminals. Lowly criminals, at that. They weren't sitting around at a tea party, when someone underneath Algus' station spoke up out of turn about god. That might warrant the second line.

What is someone more likely to do in this situation? Someone spits in your face. Are you more like to say "Fuck you!" or "Your actions have made you an enemy, knave!". It's that simple.
>>
>>3473542
Setiemson is actually the common poach though, so you really just have to not suck enough to win one hard battle at Bariaus, which should be pretty easy if you consider that Behemoths and Hydras and Dragons are all vulnerable to pretty much every status ailment.
>>
>>3473560
Thief and Mime.
>>
>>3473560
>so is matsuno more or less done with vidya?
Don't worry, he's working on a new game right now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYjJsy1jbe8

A Mobage

That Kickstarter game turned out to be fated for either vaporware or shit, btw
>>
>>3473592
>matsuno
>cygames
>platinum
eh?
i can't imagine how this will turn out.
chelsea and shion a cute though
>>
>>3473592
while playdek wont admit it, what most likely happened to the kickstarter game is that they used all the money to develop a game for another kickstarter called Twilight Struggle. at the moment they just keep lying and lying to keep their asses out of legal trouble for not using a penny on the kickstarter the money was supposed to go towards.
>>
>>3473560

Geomancer Priestess
>>
>>3470642
>I think matsuno has said ramza is dead,
I thought it was open to interpretation since it didn't really matter.
>>3470738
>I don't think you understand what makes good or poor writing
I don't think you do either, Anon. You didn't like the style it went for, no need to blow a tism gasket over it.
>>
>>3473530
>none of the things you said make a female wizard not better than Orlandu
She isn't Orlandu.
Orlandu has a better sprite.

And that's enough because aside from that fan version this game has never required any min maxing.
>>
>>3473650
objective criteria for quality exist. it's not autism to be smart enough to explain it. it just means some people aren't very smart
>>
File: when.jpg (103KB, 450x586px) Image search: [Google]
when.jpg
103KB, 450x586px
>>3472616
>no Mediator
>no Dancer
>no Calculator
>no Thief
>>
>>3473839
I haven't been involved with this thread until now. That being said every time you write on here you make me cringe. Coming off as this arrogant on a korean rice making board is just pathetic.
>>
>>3473839
>objective criteria for quality exist.
No they don't.
>>
>>3473864
>misuse of wherefore
Learn to Middle English, underage.
>>
so guys, i've been trying to replay this game and then remembered what a pain it was to grind for levels and jbs, and i wanted to know if there is any hack that could help me with this
i'm playing it on epsxe
>>
>>3474261
Wherefore means "why", idiot.
>>
>>3473653
Are you gay? because apparently you're gay and your favorite character is a Obi-wan ripoff with close to zero characterization at any point in the game.
>>
>>3474407
why didnt you say that instead, wherefore sounds like fag-speak
>>
>>3472227
Always had a Calculator.
It was fun.
>>
>>3474429
literal actual philistines itt
>>
>>3473403
Cloud was actually pretty great for me, got a lot of mileage out of FT and Climhazzard.
>>
>>3473459
Worker 8 is pretty great and doesn't require a lot of work.
>>
>>3473532
But they're not. The whole thing is: even if people try to make you a footnote, eventually the truth about a true hero will come out.
>>
>>3472227
In my last completed run, I made the most broken character I could imagine. White Mage Ramza with capped faith, math skills and ,magic attack up, chameleon robe, and 108 gems. One of the first characters to act, nuked the battlefield consistently with 999 damage ct 3/5 holy.
>>
>>3474484
tell that to hitler
>>
>>3474429
>hating jokes
>>
>>3474769
dude, it was banter between me and him, check his reply to me, we was on the same wavelength
>>
>>3474396
You shouldn't really need to grind to be honest. Just equip Gain JP Up if you're having issues. It will make getting JP a lot easier. You can also absorb crystals from enemies to gain some abilities. So if you want to see if you can cut off gaining some JP you can stall a battle out a turn or two longer to pick up enemy crystals.
>>
>>3474396
just use the JP glitch?
>>
>>3474396
>>3474869
Yeah use the JP glitch. It doesn't work on every class but for things that are a pain in the ass to master (or even use without abilities) like Geomancer and Blackmage, then I think JP glitching is fine because it really fucking sucks grinding the what, 900 JP for teleport? That's fucking stupid, and it makes the game fucking easy.

Using the JP glitch does make the game easier, but it also doesn't over level you, so it's actually not that much different then if you grinded honestly. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>3474895
>Also doesn't overlevel you
That's an advantage for the most part really.
>>
>>3474952

Only vs. Beasts and random battles.

In the story battles everything is a set level so being over leveled isn't a hinderance.
>>
File: 1995_556996.jpg (48KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1995_556996.jpg
48KB, 600x586px
Man I remember I used to theorycraft the shit out of this game when it was relatively new. My friend and I would try to come up with optimal JP-grinding methods.
>>
. . l i t t l e . . . m o n e y . .
>>
File: 1462750673662.jpg (606KB, 1264x1633px) Image search: [Google]
1462750673662.jpg
606KB, 1264x1633px
>>3477283
>>
>>3471860
I'm laughing, but at not *at* you
>>
>>3472294
exactly this
>>
>>3477656
Oh lord, please tell me there's more. This shit is fire.
>>
>>3478485
Is that supposed to be Altima?
>>
File: 1437358762319.jpg (108KB, 651x883px) Image search: [Google]
1437358762319.jpg
108KB, 651x883px
>>3478485
more of what exactly?
>>
somebody post the ramza jump ice gun pic
>>
File: 1464470549370.jpg (321KB, 860x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1464470549370.jpg
321KB, 860x1214px
>>3479414
I gotchu
>>
File: 2009-10-10-206026.jpg (83KB, 553x635px) Image search: [Google]
2009-10-10-206026.jpg
83KB, 553x635px
>>
>>3478662
I was hoping for more FFT characters getting ready to drop the hottest rap album of 2016.
>>
>>3470608
>What the fuck with that ending? We see Ramza and Alma riding chocobos, so they didn't die.
They dead, dude.
>>
>>3472042
Use more archers then.
>>
>>3472168
Holy shit dude, could you put down the fucking wine for 10 seconds? Your mood swings in this thread alone are fucking rediculous. Fuck off already, holy shit you're annoying.
>>
Matsuno confirmed on Twitter Ramza survived and went on to have an adventurer in another land.
>>
File: 1391369192998.jpg (626KB, 1948x2494px) Image search: [Google]
1391369192998.jpg
626KB, 1948x2494px
>>3479414
Sure, why not.
>>
>>3470608
>Ramza...what did you get?
>>
>>3472227
Wow, did you waste a lot of time.

And then you top it off by saying you used Cid. What's the point? You can literally finish this game by only putting Cid in the game and playing as him against armies without grinding or levelling or doing any sort of clever class mixing. Just plain out Cid, send him in, mop up everything. Rinse and repeat.

Also, fuck this game for not making you get rid of Gafgarion. Him and his mustache were boss.
>>
>>3481026
>Also, fuck this game for not making you get rid of Gafgarion. Him and his mustache were boss.
>not game-sharkeing him for your team forever
>>
>>3480942
I don't get the jumping part.
>>
>>3482225
Magic Guns are good for using Jump with because of their 20+ WP.
>>
>>3482312
Oh hahah, I forgot about that.
>>
>>3482225
>>3482312
>>3482327
He's using float which changes the targeting angle to get an easy shot

Jump doesn't trigger the spell effect
>>
>>3480764
Nigga read the thread. >>3470870

>>3480796
Nah, pray for me to die soon from liver damage if you care so much.

>>3482225
Here you go man, here's a detailed description to set it up. It's just part of the glitch.
http://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-Tactics/Update%20115/
>>
>>3482484
>http://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-Tactics/Update%20115/
ok I did not know about this glitch
>>
>>3473560
Geomancer

She's all I need really.
>>
FFT is an amazing game, but completely loses it plot-wise with the maggufin stones of supercharged demon power. The game would have been way better if it kept the focus on politics, betrayal and dynastic succession, with the stones being but an element which could turn the table every now and then, and real power still being focused in political influence and military might. Sadly it was not to be. Maybe some day we can get a hack that re-writes the plot decently enough.
>>
>>3482981
isn't that every single video game plot in history except for maybe 2 or 3 games that n one cares about?
>>
>>3483206
>that n one cares
>>
>>3482981
Physical disfigurement is a reflection of moral disfigurement. The thing about real life war and politics is that they aren't fun. You really can't make a realistic game about them because it's disgusting, none of it would be enjoyable.
>>
>>3482981
>FFT is an amazing game, but completely loses it plot-wise with the maggufin stones of supercharged demon power
The only wrong thing about that is that it's a poor man's Berserk ripoff applied to TO:LUCT Chaos route.
>>
>>3480942
>that knight
hue
good times
>>
>>3473560
monk and chemist
>>
>>3472227
always a Monk named Goku with teleport move to repeated fist from behind
>>
>>3484826
Yep, gotta love fisting their behind.
>>
>>3470738
As someone who works as a professional translator, I must say that and everything you said is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>3483603
You misunderstand. I LIKE the stones and the fact they turn people into monsters. An object that grants great power and who claims its possession can make for a great plot point. I just don't like the fact they are the be-all-end-all.
>>
>>3484938
They aren't though. The guy who wins the game is Delita.
>>
>>3472227
For Debug Mode "multiplayer" in the original, all generic:

>Dragoon doublehanding an obelisk or whale whisker with Time Magic. Abandon later equipped and a Fairy Mantle giving him around a 10% chance to actually be hit.
>Oracle with doublehand and the meanest pole I could put on him, Time or White Magic as a backup.
>Archer or Chemist with a knight's Break skill and concentrate. (Higher chances to hit, hovering around 35-50%)
>Two Sword Monk for powering through blade grasp.

Also did a break ninja who used concentrate and innate dual wield for double breaks (-4 speed or -6 PA/MA when they both connect).
>>
>>3489221
Oh, and

>A Geomancer equipped with nothing but PA/MA boosting items and Draw Out. Elemental hits for around 400-500 and inflicts status almost 100% of the time, draw out hits just as hard.
>>
>>3484936
Did you work as a videogame translator in the 90s?
>>
>>3489221
>>Dragoon doublehanding an obelisk or whale whisker with Time Magic. Abandon later equipped and a Fairy Mantle giving him around a 10% chance to actually be hit.
Jump is based on speed stat and not effected by haste, nor Attack Up I believe. The best Jumper is a Ninja with Equip Spear.
>>Oracle with doublehand and the meanest pole I could put on him, Time or White Magic as a backup.
I'd probably go with summon and short charge.
>>Archer or Chemist with a knight's Break skill and concentrate. (Higher chances to hit, hovering around 35-50%)
I think guns get inherent concentrate effect but I'm not sure if that applies to Break Arts.
>>Two Sword Monk for powering through blade grasp.
This makes no sense. Just use Draw Out, Dance, or Elemental since they cut through everything.
>>
>Jump is based on speed stat and not effected by haste
It doesn't make your Jumps land faster, but Haste does minimize the time you spend on the ground though, which can be useful.

>I think guns get inherent concentrate effect but I'm not sure if that applies to Break Arts.
Guns only have their 100% hit effect on the basic Attack command because it's tied to their Damage Formula (which I think only Charge uses naturally)
>>
>>3473560
dancer wizard
>>
>>3489221
I don't know why, but, reading your post reminded me about FFT Arena.

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?board=37.0

It's a "multiplayer" FFT hack that focuses on creative team design more than anything. You can't control your units directly, since the AI does it, but, I imagine it might be fun to set up a /vr/ bracket if people were interested.
>>
>>3484936
>he thinks being a "professional" means he's competent
kek
>>
>>3470738
Your criticisms are on point. Don't listen to these fags defending the poncey overwrought shitpile that is WotL.

WotL would be fine if the affectations were competent, character-driven, and carefully adjusted to fit the station and situation of the characters, but as is they just smeared the whole script with a "YAY SHAKESPEAR XD" crap brush.

"Don't blame us. Blame yourself or God." is magnificently brutal. This guy doesn't fuck around.
>>
>>3492928
While there are some lines that the original did better, the WotL script was an improvement. Or at least, as good.

>Zalbag: Don't you have any 'justice', Brother!? The Beoulve name is only for the brave! You aren't worthy of it, Brother!
>Dycedarg: 'Justice'? I'm embarrassed to think you even said that! You think such pretty ideals can govern the people!? Why are you able to use that sword? Why do you think the people
call you a hero? It's all because of me!! Because I dirtied my hands you're here! You should be thanking me, not despising me!!

vs

>Zalbaag: You feast on power, Brother, but leave no place at table for justice. The name Beoulve befits brave men who raise their swords in justice's name. You are no Beoulve!
>Dycedarg: Justice? I'd die of shame to hear the word from my own lips! Such lofty ideals cannot rule a people so common. Who has earned you the right to wield your sword of justice? To be hailed as hero? Is it not I? I, who have dirtied my hands to keep yours clean? All that you are you owe to me! You ought be on your knees thanking me, yet here you stand in judgment!
>>
>>3470608
I guess the ending is meant to keep you wondering.

Yes, it is most likely the darkest FF game, I even suspect that someone at Squaresoft took some inspiration from Game of Thrones when making this game.
>>
>>3492992
>Yes, it is most likely the darkest FF game, I even suspect that someone at Squaresoft took some inspiration from Game of Thrones when making this game.
0/8
>>
>>3489254
No, but I can see from miles that the original FFT translation for the PSX is pretty bad, solely based on the quality and flow of the English text, (I do not work with Japanese). I understand why most people are still nostalgic about it, but the original translation is incredibly stiff, overly close to the Japanese source, and sometimes hinging very close to laughable engrish. The UI terms are especially remarkable on their poor translation quality.

The WOTL translation, on the other hand, is a remarkable work of translation and adaptation that delivers a text with actual literary value that helps bringing the fluff and the setting to life. It is a shame so many people happen to find it pretentious, because in my opinion the 15th century-ish visuals of FFT are tailor made for Shakespearian English, which lends a theatrical, MacBeth inspired vibe to a tale that focuses heavily of betrayal and conspiracy.
>>
>>3492992
In an older thread, someone mentioned interesting similarities with Berserk.

With the Zodiac Stones/Behelith being used when people are back to the wall and turn into powerful, grotesque creatures.

Lots of crafty, backstabbing nobility and clergy, though that's typical Matsuno love for medieval politics.

A charismatic, strong-willed side hero that doesn't hesitate to sacrifice others for his own design.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.