[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if this is the right board but does anyone wanna play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 21418_front.jpg (133KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
21418_front.jpg
133KB, 640x900px
Not sure if this is the right board but does anyone wanna play online Gunstar Heroes co op with me on PS3?
Obviously can't find anyone.
>>
Add me anon. Sirsuit is my psn
>>
>>3458995
Will do later when I play it and send a request when you're online thanks.
>>
I don't like the mine level it is too hard and very boring
>>
>>3459402
>it is too hard

git fuckin gud
>>
File: 1403735911338.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
1403735911338.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>3459402
>>
>>3459564
well I can't ok

I tried and I can't

the game won and I lost, I'm beaten

Are you happy? Happy that you've broken me, forced me to admit my weakness? I think you're sick.
>>
>>3460543
What gun and mode do you have to be using to think this? I can't think of any gun combo that would have trouble unless you were using a bad control mode for that weapon, like laserfire + fixed position shooting or homingfire + running shooting. Homing weapons in general smash the stage up to the boss without you even having to do much (literally nothing in the case of laserhoming).
>>
He probably doesn't know he can jump between the ceiling and floor?

maybe he's shooting the train enemies from too close?

or maybe he can't beat seven force because the patterns are 2hard and he has bad reflexes

He should probably start with Mischief Makers instead of GH

Actually some parts of MM are pretty hard

Actually Dynamite Headdy is pretty hard, so is Alien Soldier

Is Sin and Punishment easy? I don't know they're all pretty easy to me (except for Headdy holy shit I can 1cc Alien Soldier easier than I can beat Headdy at all)

OP why don't you just play on easy mode and use the retard laser?
>>
>>3458329
Dice Palace drops this game from a 9/10 to a 7/10.

What a fucking slog.
>>
>>3460667
Yeah I watched a longplay of the game, and I was like "Yo this game is hype"

Then it gets to that dice board and all momentum just stops and my eyes start darting around the inside of my head "Is this why this game isn't like a fucking institution?"
>>
>>3460667
That's why I always do DP first, so I can enjoy the rest of the game without any bullshit getting in the way.
>>
>>3460667
I love Dice Palace, but I admit it would be better if some of board places took you to normal-ish stage segments.
>>
>>3460663
>Is Sin and Punishment easy?

I don't consider it easy, really. Took me a lot of training to beat the game on normal mode, and I still can't beat it on hard.
>>
>>3460781
I thought it was pretty easy, it was only hard because I didn't know you could use the sword outside of the fight with the rat owner
>>
>>3458329
Outside of some questionable levels (namely the STB homage), why was the GBA Gunstar so much better?
>>
>>3460552
>Homing weapons in general smash the stage up
No dude I'm playing on hard, last time I tried I used flamex2

Flame+lightning makes the stage easy but I can't fight the boss like that

I can do the other three starting stages no problem

>>3460663
>or maybe he can't beat seven force because the patterns are 2hard and he has bad reflexes
There is that, plus I fuck up jumping over the those lasers in the vertical part and they basically one shot you, and too many lasers and bombs and stuff
>>
fixed shot > free shot
>>
>>3460968
my absolute nigga.

Wherever you are.
>>
>>3460667

I love the Dice Palace. I think stage 5 and the shmup segment of stage 6 are the bad parts of the game.
>>
>>3458329
amzing game
>>
>>3460934
>Flame+lightning makes the stage easy but I can't fight the boss like that
can't you just turn the flame off for more range?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.