[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those that watch Cinemassacre videos, does anyone else think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 19

File: url.jpg (7KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7KB, 303x166px
For those that watch Cinemassacre videos, does anyone else think James is getting lazy? He doesn't seem to be putting out many videos lately. He only did three AVGN episodes this entire year.
Meanwhile, Mike Matei does 3 videos a week plus live streams.. James used to make 15-20 AVGN videos a year and do Monster Madness at the same time. Isn't making videos his job?
>>
>>3454556
James gave up after his garbage movie flopped. It's all about Mike now. Which is for the better anyway. Mike is the better gamer of the two. I will always like James, but Mike is more knowledgeable than James is about vidya
>>
>>3454556
>>3433124
Learn to use the catalog
welcome to 4chan
>>
ah who cares i wanna see more livestreams with mike and his hot g/f wherein the chat talks abot his ding a ling the whole time lmao :D
>>
>>3454556
You could have used the general for this question, but to answer it I guess they split the revenue from the channel and James mainly does James & Mike Mondays and movie reviews. Most videos are made by Mike since James has a kid and wife.
>>
>>3454567
>tfw mike gets pussy every night from a hot blonde and James has a fat sjw wife
>>
>>3454573
They have mentioned before that Mike Matei edits all the James & Mike episodes. So that means Mike Matei does 52 videos in a year. Meanwhile James did three AVGN and a few movie reviews? Just saying, I feel James used to be much more productive.
>>
>>3454578
Mike wouldn't be doing anything if it wasn't for AVGN so I guess it's fair that he does more work now when James takes care of his kid. They wanted to stray away from the Cinemassacre=James formula for a long time so Mike finally has a chance to get his own shit done.
>>
File: Mike Matei Hot Girlfriend.jpg (49KB, 461x615px) Image search: [Google]
Mike Matei Hot Girlfriend.jpg
49KB, 461x615px
>>3454567
>Mike's girlfriend
>>
>>3454592
Neither one of those women are hot.
>>
File: avgnmagfest1.jpg (212KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
avgnmagfest1.jpg
212KB, 600x450px
>>3454575

AVGN has fangirls, though.
Mike's wife is a butterface, and nobody cares about his "big cock" meme outside of /v/ fags.
>>
File: Mike Matei GF.jpg (70KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
Mike Matei GF.jpg
70KB, 600x797px
>>3454594
Mike taking bedroom photos
>>
>>3454556

It's simple you mongoloid

He ran out of shitty games that suck ass.
>>
>>3454556
I think there's some laziness in there, but really he's just creatively bankrupt. He doesn't really want to do the AVGN anymore which is evidenced by early videos vs later videos. He has grown past the character but has to continue to mimic his past performances even though his character is getting softer and lost the feel of being a character rather than just himself reviewing a game with swears.

James and Mike Mondays is the perfect format for James. He should be doing full let's play segments, though I'm afraid that Mike is actually editing out James being dumb or bad.
>>
The effort to pay ratio is probably much, much higher for James and Mike than it is for AVGN so the motivation to put much effort into the Nerd is probably fairly low. Yes, it does seem like AVGN proper still pulls in many more views than his let's play crap, but James and Mike can probably sit down and pull together enough raw footage for a few J&MM videos in a single afternoon and edit each one in a few hours. No elaborate script (though I think some talking points might be scripted or at least planned), no rehearsal, no practical effects, and generally minimal editing effort/thought. AVGN episodes require all of this. Now that James has a daughter that probably eats up time as well. So, why bother with doing the big thing if the quick easy things still pull in the viewers and cash?

At this point I wonder if the AVGN videos with their attractive 1mil+ view counts serve more as lures to pull new YouTube browsers into their frequent LP output than as big money makers in and of themselves.
>>
>>3454607
I'm just saying I think Mike does a lot more work than James these days which is crazy
>>
>>3454612

Could very well have to do with having a kid. As far as I know Mike just has a girlfriend.
>>
>>3454612
Mike always scripted the episodes and was the one who encouraged James to do it to begin with. He was always behind the scenes.

90% of the "poop" and "shit" jokes are Mikes.
>>
>>3454615
That's true. I couldn't believe it when I found out that Matei writes most of the AVGN episodes. It makes perfect sense to me now though after seeing their lets plays. James is kind of clueless with gaming
>>
>>3454598
>tfw Mike has fucked two girls at the same time and I haven't
>>
>>3454556
>does anyone else think James is getting lazy? He doesn't seem to be putting out many videos lately. He only did three AVGN episodes this entire year.
Jame's passion has always been film making, not gaming, his gaming shit was mainly inspired by games he played as a kid, which he's run out of....so it's not really his fault, there are only so many games that are shitty enough to be funny, and also that he has a personal experience with to draw humor from

>>3454575
>hot blonde
Not even, but I am on /vr/ I don't think you guys would know what a hot girl looks like
>>
>>3454638
>Not even, but I am on /vr/ I don't think you guys would know what a hot girl looks like

She's still a LOT better than James' macho-looking fatty SJW wife.
>>
>>3454615
Nah, the legit complaints were Mike's. The lame potty humor was James.
Just a reminder, James has legit autism.
>>
File: 1125125125912.jpg (67KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
1125125125912.jpg
67KB, 600x593px
What does the look on Mike's face convey?
>>
>>3454654
Then why is it whenever you watch James and Mike with their let's play shit it's Mike making all the pervert and toiet jokes with James usually awkwardly nodding, with the rare exception

James actually seems like a pretty prudent guy
Also, Mike is a bigger fag then James...he usually has awful complaints for games due to his obvious biases
>>
>>3454659
That he gets pussy every single night.
>>
>>3454556

He spends the first half of the year working on Monster Madness. You do realize that he puts out one every day of the month of October, right? How is that lazy?

Also, why are you so entitled? James can do what he wants. He doesn't live to serve you.
>>
>all the fake gossip and lies made up in these threads

holy shit. you guys must be insecure as fuck
>>
>>3454652

James' wife looked like a qt nerdy girl when she was younger. No a super hot girl but from the only pic of her I saw when she was younger, she looked ok.
Mike's gf has a very nice body butterface.
Give me Mike's gf's body with James' wife's face when she was younger and we have a deal.
>>
>>3454674
>holy shit. you guys must be insecure as fuck

No shit. We do this to feel better about ourselves. We know we're in the wrong to hate on innocent people, but we dont' care. Fuck off.
>>
>>3454676

I can't even begin to imagine how fat you are.
>>
File: avgnfg.jpg (112KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
avgnfg.jpg
112KB, 600x400px
>>3454597
>all these bitches James fucks when his wife is not around during con tours
>>
>>3454674
>>3454684
>painfully obvious samefag is painfully obvious

This "person" is either a butthurt Cinemassacre fan or a bitchy feminazi with a dusty vagina.
>>
>>3454691
Mike has been known to sleep with fan girls
>>
>>3454682

Yeah she's a whale now, but compare her face to Mike's gf's face.
Mike gf looks like a fucking man.
Jame's wife looks like she has a merchant nose, but at least it's more feminine. When she wasn't a landwhale she was passable.
>>
>>3454694
Man.. if james wasnt such a cuck.. he could have got his dick sucked by this semen demen

PLS JAMES, PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>3454707
Mike fucked her instead
>>
>>3454695
>bitchy feminazi with a dusty vagina.

4channers have a really warped perception of the world

you see everything as black and white and everybody as caricatures
>>
somehow I bet all the peoples in this thread have never played or watched sports
>>
>>3454710
That doesn't make me feel better.
James deserved it ;_;
>>
>>3454682
A bird in a pig costume vs a horse with the body of a praying mantis

So what's your point
>>
>>3454694

>implying he doesn't

Believe it.

>>3454710
Mike is a loser.

t. former con fangirl.
>>
>>3454716

I am pretty good at cricket.
>>
>>3454730

>fucking cricket

And you call JAMES a "cuck"
>>
>>3454556
He's busy raising a family.
>>
>>3454728
>Mike didn't give me his 12 inch dick
>>
>>3454573
>Most videos are made by Mike since James has a kid and wife.

BULL SHIT!

My dad worked in a factory for 13 hours a day on a short day. I put in 10 a day on average. James can find time to edit his fucking videos of his ass playing video games. His wife and kid don't need to be baby sat 24/7.

He's lazy.
>>
>>3454912
His wife probably works desu.
>>
>>3454912
The difference is he doesn't have to do shit. Who is gonna force him? You? If he has enough money to live off of, then he doesn't give a fuck about "his ass playing video games" or making new AVGN episodes.
>>
>>3454930

Well he's setting a real good example for his brat. Can't wait for career day.

>My dad was a low tier faux celebrity who got famous for making poop jokes about games from the 80s
>>
>>3454936
Why do you care so much? He's just a guy making videos on the internet. I couldn't give two shits about the example he sets for his kid. Besides if he spends so much time with his daughter chances are he cares about raising her.
>>
>>3454603
There's plenty of awful games out there. He's just a Nintendrone so he doesn't know about them
>>
>>3454967
>that one single time they played classic sonic
>james trying to be optimistic about it
>mike: OMG THIS SUCKS, HOLY SHIT, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IN FRONT OF YOU, OH MY GOD THESE OBSTACLES ARE SUCH BULLSHIT

>Talking about Genesis sound
>James admits Genesis had a good more gritty "rock" feel for some game
>Mike: HOLY SHIT GENESIS SUCKS I CANT STAND THIS GARBAGE NOISE
>>
File: avgn.jpg (958KB, 944x3832px) Image search: [Google]
avgn.jpg
958KB, 944x3832px
>>3454556
>>
>>3454953

If people are gonna put themselves out there on the net they're open to criticism. so fuck off with your "he's just making videos" you shitty shill.
>>
>>3454974

It's funny how incredibly chill James is most of the time, it probably causes him actual discomfort to play the nerd these days.
>>
>>3454594
lets see a pic of your gf anon
>>
>>3455425
They may not be the hottest girls on the planet but they are decent. Mike fucks them both at the same time. I'd say that's pretty nice.
>>
File: Mateibitch.jpg (134KB, 707x942px) Image search: [Google]
Mateibitch.jpg
134KB, 707x942px
he's doing well for himself i think
>>
>>3454624
>two girls in a bed means they're both getting fucked

18+
>>
>>3454556
He's not "lazy". He said the reason he can't do Monster Madness anymore is because he's working his ass off every day and still can't keep up with the amount of work it requires to make. Keep in mind he's trying to raise a family now too and isn't just some 25 year old with infinite time to screw around anymore. Even with Mike helping there's still too much work for Monster Madness to be done anymore.

I think he's burned out to a degree and it's probably not as fun as it used to be, but I don't think he's lazy.
>>
>>3454974
>mike: OMG THIS SUCKS, HOLY SHIT, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IN FRONT OF YOU, OH MY GOD THESE OBSTACLES ARE SUCH BULLSHIT

That's a legit complaint. It's worse on the GBA ones however.
>>
It's gotta blow thinking you hit the big time, and yet besides one or two examples, YouTube views bring in fuckall. If it were any other job, he could comfortably retire by now.
>>
>>3454556
>He only did three AVGN episodes this entire year.
three too many
>>
>>3455398
not him but still, who the fuck cares. i wish he did more videos; he doesn't, well that's a damn shame, but that's fucking it. it's not like he HAS to do this, it's his own fucking job, and he does whatever he wants.

His movie wasn't as good as it should've been, so he takes it more relax now. That's really all there is. It's a shame, yes, but that's it.
>>
>>3455645

I'm curious how well the movie has done financially. It was pretty much the culmination of his life's work up to that point: a hyped, campy B-movie based on his most iconic/famous character with showings in movie theatres. It would have had to have knocked the wind out of his sails a bit if it wasn't at least moderately successful. I mean, if something like that couldn't do alright, it'd have to make him question if he'll ever get his big break into the world of "real" film and she'd the moniker of game reviewing Internet personality.

I've still yet to watch it.
>>
>>3455521
>That's a legit complaint.

No it isn't, it's a legit complaint if you consider surprise pitfalls in Mario a legit complaint

It's just Mike being a Nintendrone cocksucker, Sonic is about speed...the natural hazard for this gameplay mechanic is things that slow you down or punish you for not knowing when not to go fast
>>
>>3455727
being a Sega cocksucker isn't one bit better, genius

literally defending flawed game design
>>
>>3455731
There is nothing "flawed" about it
> Sonic is about speed...the natural hazard for this gameplay mechanic is things that slow you down or punish you for not knowing when not to go fast
>>
>>3455398
>caring this much about ecelebs
>being so entitled to think he owes you his videos
>caring about his personal life so much

Kek I don't think you have a lot going in your life other than calling people shills on the world wide web
>>
This is supposed to be about a gaming YouTube channel that is falling apart, instead who has the better bitches.
>>
>>3454716
Sports are fucking gay. Fuck off.
>>
>>3455435
Leave some make up for the other girls
>>
>>3455507
He said the reason he cant do monster madness is because he ran out of movies he knows well.

He has to spend 2 hours just to see if a movie is worth putting on monster madness. If not, thats 2 hours wasted. If it is, then he has to watch it a couple more times to write the script.

Where an episode of MM used to take, say 5 hours (2.5 for rewatching/script writing, 1 for recording, 1.5 for editing), now its, say 12+ (factoring in watching movies that werent good enough and rewatching the good ones multiple times).
>>
>>3456034
Have you seen his process? The dude is a terrible editor. And most Monster Madness videos are under 4 minutes. If it takes him 12 hours to write a 4 minute script (95% of which is just describing scenes in the movie), he is fucking retarded.
>>
>>3456081
Times were made up by me.

But he has said he needs to watch movies multiple times for the newer monster madness because he isnt familiar with them and said he watches some movies and then decides its not a good fit for monster madness.

I can up with 12 hours like this; 2-4 from watching a movie or two that isnt a fit for mm, 4-6 for watching the movie being reviewed two or three times, 1 for writing, 1 for filming, 1.5 for editing.

The point was it takes longer since hes already covered the movies he knows well.
>>
>>3456119
Yeah, no. I get that he's an idiot and all, but nobody can be that stupid.
You don't need to watch a movie 3 times to review it. Heck professional reviews watch a movie ONCE and then do a 20-30 minute review.
This whole 'no more monster madness' thing is just him being a lazy bitch after he saw the money->effort ratio of the James and Mike videos.
James is a hack.
>>
>>3455727
Where are there surprise pitfalls in Mario? You come up to everything in that game with plenty of time to react. Sanic is all about GOTTA GO FAST but the game constantly throws things in your way, whether it be spikes, enemies, or holes, that forces you to slow down and walk the levels.
>>
>>3454556

He has basically wanted to stop for a while now, from what I can tell.
>>
File: from zero to hero.png (2MB, 1316x1399px) Image search: [Google]
from zero to hero.png
2MB, 1316x1399px
lol I was just looking at the channel and Mike's fat friend Ryan looks a bit more presentable than he did in a video just a week earlier.

Mind you there were several top comments that said he looked like a slob covered in grease. Honestly, good on him for taking criticism instead of deleting comments like a bitch.
>>
>>3455675
>It would have had to have knocked the wind out of his sails a bit if it wasn't at least moderately successful.

Understandable, but a lot of people fail their first time out. Usain Bolt lost his first Olympics and I think came in near last. Then he got back up and in the next three games won 9 golds in a row. James shouldn't feel defeated after just one movie because he was still learning. Now he needs to take those failures and turn them into victories.
>>
>>3456340
Except by this point he's already made over 100 movies (by his definition... which he counts every avgn episode as a movie and all the shit he did as a 10 year old).
So it's not his first attempt, it's his like 200th.
>>
>>3454556
>Isn't making videos his job?
No. This has always been a hobby for him. He makes some money thanks to DVDs and ad revenue, but unlike a majority of internet personalities he has a real job and life and is not dependent on this.
>>
>>3455529
>comfortably retire now

He's like in his thirties.
>>
>>3456367
No he doesn't. Have you ever watched any of his videos?
He used to edit instructional videos, then he moved on to wedding videos, but as of 2011 "working on the nerd episodes is my full time job". Which basically encompasses all of cinemassacre now.
>>
>>3456335
I like Ryan. He knows a lot about games and cares about them. A new haircut, fresh shave, and 30 minutes of daily exercise will do wonders for a person. Hopefully he uses this to keep improving himself.
>>
>>3456335

Yeah, looks like took a shower within a week of filming.

That haircut though... i first saw that in the Valley stream... some hipster shit right there.
>>
>>3456340
unfortunately it seems James peaked early
>>
>>3454605
I agree. I think it's time to James quit. He looks like those old bands that don't sound as good as before but keep making records just for the money and the passion for music is long gone
>>
The forced screaming and anger of the last video wasnt very enjoyable to watch... It was mechanical and lacking in substance. He thinks all he needs to get views is scream. I guess hes right.
>>
>>3454974
I love Mikes unapologetic immaturity
>>
>>3456409
I don't wanna see him quit, I just wanna see him get someone who will polish up his writing. He's sort of let the character get away from him, he's lost what made it charming in the first place. The movie could have been great if it just had a better script. James' directing and cinematography was very competent, but his script was in dire need of about 6 or 7 more rewrites.
>>
>>3456493
same person here

You have a point. But still think that if he stops doing avgn for a year or two it would be good.

I think he needs time and space and new people working with him would be wonderful
>>
I wouldn't mind if he switched entirely to non-gaming retro topics because I love hearing him talk about that shit. He seems to even be running out of that to talk about, though.

Like seriously how much more can you talk about the fucking 1998 Godzilla movie. I wish you weren't so damn autistic, James.
>>
>>3456493
>I just wanna see him get someone who will polish up his writing.
This could end badly and you know that.
>>
>>3456358

Though to be fair I guess this was probably one of his first professional-style films in terms of scale and distribution. Didn't watch it though. I found the subsequent Jekyll and Hyde trailer, which was also an apparently involved production, to be pretty funny and genuinely clever parody.
>>
>>3456551
His Sears catalog reviews were spot on.
>>
>>3456367
Shut up James
>>
>>3456335
>presentable
>video game t shirt
>>
>>3457274
>wearing a video game shirt in a video game video

What a terrible faux pas.
>>
File: 1454039416197.gif (142KB, 948x543px) Image search: [Google]
1454039416197.gif
142KB, 948x543px
>>3454714
What do you expect from a bunch of STEMlords. Binary is all these autists know
>>
>>3456604
Wishbook part 1 and 2 were best Christmas episodes of them all.
>>
He beats his Wife.
>>
>>3454974
>>Mike: HOLY SHIT GENESIS SUCKS I CANT STAND THIS GARBAGE NOISE

Genesis doesn't suck, but saying it has garbage noise isn't neither a unreasonable or unpopular opinion.
>>
>>3456335
>ring finger

Is he married/engaged too? Fuck my life.
>>
>>3457579
Doesn't he run his own business? The guy is probably pretty successful and has confidence. That's all you really need.
>>
>>3454974
>"SNES has super metroid. SEGA only had sports games. This is a known fact. Also Genesis music sounds like FART. hahaha FARTS. heheuheuhu POO POO. GENESIS SUX."
>>
In the Monster Madness 10 announcment, James said that this would be the last year and due to the end of Monster Madness he'll have more time to make other things like AVGN, YNWB, and possibly another feature length film.
>>
File: 1381200481916.jpg (96KB, 771x547px) Image search: [Google]
1381200481916.jpg
96KB, 771x547px
>>3454592
>>3454598
>>3455435
>tfw no trap gf
>>
>>3455435
you think mike could afford to get someone who learnt how to put on mascara properly
>>
>>3457583
I have no idea, but I guess that makes sense.

Why the fuck was he wearing eyelined recently, tho. He looked like every joke goth/emo in movies.
>>
>>3457583
Yeah, he is the owner of the mcn Screenwave.
>>
File: 1471438934366.png (1MB, 1068x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1471438934366.png
1MB, 1068x1150px
>just now getting lazy

I thought AVGN was slowing down and was pretty much over to me by the time 2010 rolled around. I don't know how people have stuck around as long as they have.
>>
File: 1.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
No love for Bootsy.. BAKA
>>
>>3458245

So basically he's the man behind the curtain? I'm not entirely sure what all is associated with
Screenwave, but it looks like the NormalBoots collective is somehow in there.
>>
>>3458996
Hard to love him when he made one episode and quit.

Where is Bootsy Beats Silver Surfer?
>>
>>3459062
Bootsy doesn't need to be around all the time to be loved.
>>
File: 20140429103319-Fancy.jpg (84KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
20140429103319-Fancy.jpg
84KB, 640x960px
>>3454694
When did Latza get a sex change?
>>
>>3454592
Looks like discount Jessica Nigri to me.
Would bang, wouldn't date.
>>
i actually wanted james to make the avgn movie about swordquest
>>
>>3460137

No see that might have a plot and be good and he can get more views by making HUR DUR ET Jokes
>>
>>3454592
What the fuck are those things on her chest, jesus christ
>>
>>3454556
having a kid changes things, they take up a lot of your free time and energy
who knows, maybe he's worried what his kid might think if she ever sees his videos (especially the old ones)
>>
File: paul.gif (993KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
paul.gif
993KB, 320x240px
>>3457294
>Binary is all these autists know

That's a spicy meme.
>>
>>3454556

He's becoming the next Spoony. Might go JewWario mode.
>>
>>3461001
Yeah, Nah.
Spoony has barely 100k subscribers after 10 years of making videos, and makes 10k a year.
>>
>>3454716
3 years of cross country,2 years of track and 5 years of basketball.
>>
File: Mike Matei's Girlfiend.jpg (15KB, 348x476px) Image search: [Google]
Mike Matei's Girlfiend.jpg
15KB, 348x476px
>>3460207
>>
>>3458996
does anyone like this dude? at the beginning i was like fuck yeah bootsy is awesome but now he's just lame as fuck and just says "yeah" "heheh" all the time.
>>
>>3462216
he has some real good lets play videos with mike. Hes pretty chill
>>
File: t_avgn_111_toxiccrusaders.jpg (206KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
t_avgn_111_toxiccrusaders.jpg
206KB, 640x360px
When they start turning out like this, the fewer new videos there are the better. Though admittedly everything he's done since then has been at least watchable.
>>
>>3456306
>Sanic is all about GOTTA GO FAST

Either you're underage or you're shit at videogames. Unlike modern Sonic games that hand you speed on a silver platter, the classic games make you earn it. Speed is your reward for getting good.
>>
>>3454556
Well, having a family probably takes a lot of time away from things like a hobby playing vidya games.
That or he might have another film in the works?
Nah, it's definitely the wife and kid.
Damn jerk, having a family and not wasting his life giving me videos!
>>
>>3454694
Last time he pointed at anyone like this he punched them right in the gut
>>
>>3454556
It's a sign that he has a life now, and clearly we don't.
>>
>>3462114
What the hell is that monstrosity?
>>
is something actually wrong with his kids, or are you guys just being dicks
or a combo of both
>>
1. After about 2010 he got bored with the nerd character (he's mentioned that the Deadly Towers episode was intended to be the final AVGN).
2. Started the idea of making a legit feature length film.
3. Decided to keep the nerd on life support to keep interest in the movie.
4. Gets hitched to his SJW wife, like a fucking retard.
5. The movie took longer than expected to make, had to keep the nerd character going on for years and is completely dialing it in.
6. The movie was a total flop... financially, critically and even with his fans.
7. Probably upset that his famous series really missed the YouTube big bucks cash train, he continues to make uninspired content to pay the bills.
8. Like a high school teacher that no longer has any passion for kids and teaching but has to plug along 5 more years for dat pension.
>>
>>3454556

You are right but there is a reasoin. He made it. He is youtube famous and makes money now. He doesnt need to work that much.

Mike on the other hands lives off James's coattails. He needs to work.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.