[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not playing your games exclusively in cyan and pink What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: art.png (15KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
art.png
15KB, 640x399px
>not playing your games exclusively in cyan and pink
What's wrong with you anon?
>>
>>3444063
Well, people here seem to tend to feel that it's very wrong to fetishize an isolated aesthetic aspect like that.
>>
>>3444063
>not knowing CGA can actually display 16 colors, similar to EGA, on an RGBI monitor
It's okay, anon. You're young.
>>
IBM PCs were shit. Why did Americans love them?
>>
File: 5bf.gif (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.gif
13KB, 200x200px
>>3444193
>uninformed opinions
You must know so many Americans.
>>
File: uuuu.png (13KB, 515x364px) Image search: [Google]
uuuu.png
13KB, 515x364px
>not playing your games exclusively in black and white
What's wrong with you anon?
>>
>>3444180
Only if you reduce the resolution though right?
>>
>>3444203
America is the only country where IBM PCs were popular.
>>
File: tandy_1000_1s.jpg (55KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
tandy_1000_1s.jpg
55KB, 300x355px
>>3444253
I can vouche that they were popular in Canada as well. They weren't the most powerful for multimedia but they were versatile, modular, & interchangeable with widely distributed off the shelf parts and that's why they did so well. My first computer wasn't actually made by IBM, it was a Tandy 1000 but it was compatible with everything made for the IBM PC Jr.
>>
>>3444261
>Canada
Don't pretend you're any different to America. You don't have a unique culture, so nobody sees you as a different country. Canada should just be an American state.
>>
>>3444295
Americans would say we aren't unique from the British. And why would we want to join that sinking ship?. When the civil war breaks out in Nov we'll invite the northeast states to join us as the 11th province but the rest of them are on their own to go down in a Kentucky Fried Chicken grease fueled firestorm.
>>
>>3444304
You're nothing like Britain. You're more closely related to Palau than Britain in terms of culture.
>>
>>3444308
Keep telling yourself that cousin.
>>
>>3444313
How is Canada like Britain culturally?
>>
>>3444241
If anything, you increase it. But creating accurate bitmaps is very tricky and can only be done by reducing the amount of individual dots, yes.
>>
>>3444335
The Dominion of Canada was confederated in 1867 from a group of British colonies and other British land-holdings in North America. As a part of the British commonwealth, the Queen remains the head of state through the Governor General but a parliament modeled after the British system of government ostensibly performs the day to day acts of legislation lead by a Prime Minister who is leader of the party (traditionally the Grits, Tories or Wigs) that holds the most seats gained through votes into the House of Commons.

Canada is known for it's strong social programs, particularly its health care system much like Britain's National Health and its commitment to regional programming with the Canadian Broadcast Corporation (CBC) modeled after the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)

Cultural practices from its British origin include linguistic commonalities giving the impression of particular courteousness, spelling, Holidays such as Queen Victoria's birthday and culinary tastes such as Spotted Dick of which Canada is one of the few territories outside England that it can be commonly purchased at retail.
>>
That's not cyan, but teal.
>>
>>3444358
No, culturally today and in the recent past. I'm not talking about history or government or law.
>>
/int/ shit aside, people treat home computers like they were just games machines when they weren't. The IBM PC's color capabilities were poor, but that's not why people bought it.
>>
>>3444375
We do that here because the board is for retro games.
>>
>>3444358
Yeah that's nice. The rest of the world still sees you as the 51'st state of the USA. (Not that I can talk, I live in the 52'nd state) You even speak Americanese, the only thing you get right is how you pronounce the letter Z (and good on ya for that, zeepoofs are the worst).
>>
>>3444454
>52nd state
The Bahamas?
>>
>>3444063
>pink
Magenta, nigger.
>>
>>3444193
Cheap as fuck clones from Taiwan could drown out better PCs like C64
Also are you from the UK cause the Speccy is pretty damn underpowered
>>
>anglos
>>
>>3444193
Nobody ever got fired for buying IBM
>>
>>3444454
>The rest of the world still sees you as the 51'st state of the USA.

Considering how Americans are hated and defamed in the entire world while Canadians aren't, this is complete nonsense.
>>
>>3445896

Everyone knows canada is responsible for shit like Justin Bieber.
>>
File: drive.jpg (221KB, 690x1048px) Image search: [Google]
drive.jpg
221KB, 690x1048px
>>3444063
>Drive: The Game

Wow, the only game where that color scheme could ever seem appropriate
>>
>>3444193
oh yeah and your zed-ecks spectrum's color palette was soooo much better
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 189x267px
>>3444063
kek
>>
File: SF2-2.png (31KB, 512x464px) Image search: [Google]
SF2-2.png
31KB, 512x464px
>>3447879
Hell no!

This is begging for a DOS port! The ladies already have pink and purple hair!
>>
File: 15509.jpg.png (14KB, 512x446px) Image search: [Google]
15509.jpg.png
14KB, 512x446px
>>3450643
Scratch that, THIS is an absolute natural for a CGA version.
>>
>>3450695
>>
>>3450724
But the resolution is already lower.

I figure a more comfortable start for SNES screen restyling would be from a few shots from the same moment with different layers hidden.

Maybe the background would get replaced with something with just a river, that would look more natural in this color scheme. Not like this, this doesn't fit at all.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.