[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to play Yoshi's Island? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: yoshi.jpg (29KB, 377x263px) Image search: [Google]
yoshi.jpg
29KB, 377x263px
What's the best way to play Yoshi's Island? I'm not sure which SNES emulator is the best at the moment, and I haven't played the game since I was a kid.
>>
If you have a Wii, you can get latest SNES9x GX and play it with some minimal slowdown when too much shit is going on. If you want perfect accuracy and have a mid-high range computer, use Higan.

If not, get SNES9x for computer.

Also, read the sticky.
>>
ZSNES my nigga.
>>
>>3443464
This anon gets it
>>
buy a snes
>>
>>3443464
>>3443696
>I was just pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>3443389
>SNES9x
DON'T DO THIS
Use bsnes/higan instead.
>>
>>3443786
Dude, not all computers can run Higan.
>>
>he doesnt have the secret sd2snes with superfx and SA1

top pleb
>>
>>3443780
Nice try shill. Don't listen OP, ZSNES is the most performant emulator for SNES in existence.
>>
>>3443787
Then stick to inaccurate emulation you uneducated swine.
>>
>>3443791
Have you even read the original post.
>>
>>3443793
git gud
>>
HOW TO EMULATOR
>look at mednafen site
>do you see the system you want to emulate on their emulation list
>if yes use mednafen
Seriously, this isn't hard, people.
>>
Just buy the Game Boy port
>>
>>3443802
HOW TO EMULATOR BETTER
do this but retroarch instead
>>
>>3443790
ZSNES has a stupid and cumbersome GUI. It seems like the author has a strong emotional attachment to DOS and sees no need to improve the interface.
>>
>>3443942
there are so many things wrong with zsnes, and you choose the gui?
>>
>>3443942
>It seems like the author has a strong emotional attachment to DOS and sees no need to improve the interface.

ZSNES was made back when DOS was still relevant, and they kept the UI ever since.

And honestly, it looks pretty fucking cool.
>>
ZSNES BEST EVAR
>>
If you want to hear a baby cry for the entire game just because the graphics are pretty, don't use ZSNES.

Retroarch fancy GUI won't hurt your millenial eyes, mednafen it's not for you, it doesn't even have GUI.
>>
Have a computer with beefy specs? Latest version of Higan.

Have a computer with beefy specs but don't want to deal with Higan's bullshit library format? bsnes v88 accuracy.

Have a computer that doesn't have beefy specs?
Latest version of Snes9x.

Have a computer that doesn't have beefy specs and long for the ZSNES interface? ZMZ.

Have the cart? Real hardware.
>>
>>3444040
Have a piece of absolute shit x86 computer but still strive for accuracy? Use NO$SNS
>>
>>3443379
Get a real cartridge. It won't work on flash carts and SNES emulators have a shitload of input lag.
>>
>>3444683
>shitload of input lag.
Memes.
>>
Just play it on iPhone(TM) family, don't be a nerd who plays games on a computer
>>
Zsnes is out dated to fuck.

Snes9x just wurks.

Higan/bsnes is good but has a shit setup and only excepts roms if they are named with the correct extension, which of course the rom set i downloaded used a different one so fuck renaming them all
>>
>>3444040
Have mental problems? ZSNES.
>>
>>3444728
You don't even know what a meme is.
>>
Snes9x is the best. I'm so grateful any computer can play emulators, truly an awesome time to live in.
>>
>tfw still own the cart I bought at release back in '95
>>
>>3444678

I never knew about this, thank you, do you have any idea how the accuracy is achieved? It says it's 100% assembly, but it gives that as a reason why it's accurate, not why it runs well, does it use actual SNES code or something?

Also, firefox is telling me there's a virus in the 1.6 download, I've literally never had this happen before, weird
>>
>>3443379
Retroarch
You can choose between bsnes and snes9x and use the one which works better for you.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.