[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say whatever you want, I love tank controls. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 098109238123.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
098109238123.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
Say whatever you want, I love tank controls. I don't get why so much hate.
>>
>>3440636
Just cucks who won't adapt whine about it.

I never had a problem with them.
>>
>>3440636
This. I also want more games that have fixed camera angles. It creates tension an feels cinematic
>>
I can't quick scope noobs xdddddd
>>
>>3440648
Tank controls and fixed camera angles are such a perfect combination.
>>
>>3440636
I would shill for a remake of RE:Outbreak for free.

It'll atleast appease to the multiplayer nuts.
>>
>>3440636
daily reminder that RE4, RE5, and probably RE6 have tank controls too
>>
>>3440636
They're pretty shit, honestly.
>>
I like them. In games that have a more "..cinematic" camera angle you need a uniform sense of direction otherwise you'll be running into walls or enemies when the screen changes.

All the enemies are built to function around them. You can even zig zag around dino crisis monsters if you're not standing still like an idiot
>>
>>3440694
RE5 only has tank controls when running. You can move in any direction while walking.
>>
>>3440636

They are needed for games with changing camera angles.

Why does the game have changing camera angles? Beause it uses pre-rendered backgrounds.

And Pre-rendered backgrounds give you graphics FAR above anything a PS1 can normally muster, while also freeing up the system to render high detailed 3D. It was win-win at the time if you wanted a big selling series.

But you're given "tank controls" which is too different for most people to accept now. And even then, Tank controls are an IMPROVEMENT over other kinds. There were changing camera angle games that didn't have them, so you would change direction as soon as the camera changed. Total pain.
>>
>>3440952
>Why does the game have changing camera angles? Beause it uses pre-rendered backgrounds.
or because it has nifty horror film directing
>>
Normies complain
The "modern" controls in the HD REmake are an abomination
>>
>>3440636
love the tank controls with classic biohazard games
>>
File: shacab.gif (994KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
shacab.gif
994KB, 288x216px
People hate tank controls because they have literal brain damage. If you ever played Resident Evil, Silent Hill or any similar game and you disliked the tank controls, you should kill yourself and/or never touch another video game.

It takes a truly dumb person to not understand why tank controls are absolutely necessary.
>>
>>3441049
>shooting cybil
Im literally triggered
>>
>>3440673
Use obsrv.org and the pcsx2 emulator. They have guides on the forum.

It is a fan server. I've played through Outbreak File 1 and 2 with friends over the internet in glorious 1080p.
>>
>>3441051
My guess is a Lisa-waifu-fag made the gif
>>
>>3440694
I have no problem with tank controls if it RE4. Haven't played the others though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.