[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best Twisted Metal game? Apparently, there is an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 326001.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
326001.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
What is the best Twisted Metal game?

Apparently, there is an argument between either II or IV but most people seem inclined to IV.
>>
2 and black.
>>
2 was fun as hell and had a cool comic book art style with a dark sense of humor.

I thought 3 and 4 were both pretty weak.
>>
People will typically say 2 or Black but it takes just a few more brain cells to realize Head-On is a very good game, good enough to sit among that rank.
>>
>>3434109
/thread
>>
>>3434109
this

and rogue trip

maybe small brawl
>>
I think 4 was a bit too silly, and not in a fun way. Best are 2 and PS3.

Inb4 someone says Vigilante 8.
>>
>>3434102
>first person mode
>GOAT levels
>overheating machine guns
>le balanced spy man
>>
I liked 2 & Black. The 4th one is okay to say the least, 3 is the worst, the reboot is in-between, and Small Brawl (Twisted Metal... But with R/Cs) is debatable.
>>
I think my brother and I played rogue trip more than twisted metal but it's pretty close. I really liked 2 though, was IV the one where you could make custom cars?

It's a shame that whole genre basically died.
>>
>>3434102
My friend prefers II because it really looks like the game they are trying to sell, I pick IV for the nostalgic feeling of playing as pizza boy.
>>
>>3434127
Head-On is still the only true sequel to TM1 and 2. It's well done and brings back a lot of elements from the first two games.
>>
>>3434798
You forgot
>brings back a lot of waifus
>>
>>3434743
Yes, but the system was pretty poor. I think there was 16 possible combinations and most played similar.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.