[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to buy a flashcart for my Famicom >cheapest flashcart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: n8 flash cart.jpg (60KB, 1005x550px) Image search: [Google]
n8 flash cart.jpg
60KB, 1005x550px
>want to buy a flashcart for my Famicom
>cheapest flashcart I can find is for NES
>would have to buy an adapter and ruin the aesthetics

reeeeeee
>>
Then quit being a poorfag and just buy the Famicom N8.
>>
File: n8 famicom.jpg (73KB, 1008x598px) Image search: [Google]
n8 famicom.jpg
73KB, 1008x598px
>>3429492

It's almost double the price. I don't want to waste money, but if I got the NES one I'd have to spend money on an adapter, and 72-pin to 60-pin are twice the price of 60-pin to 72-pin.

That'll teach me for wanting to be cool and have the Famicom instead of a NES.
>>
>>3429490
Just get the real deal from krikzz. You will never have to worry about it messing up and it's only ~$100.
>>
>>3429538
seconding
>>
>>3429538

>only ~$100
>tfw I got my Famicom CIB with 5 games (SMB3, Doraemon, Kirby's Adventure, Road Fighter, and Attack! Takeshi's Castle) shipped from Japan in 5 days for $80

I suppose if I want to use my original hardware I gotta pay to play. I was just hoping there was a cheaper option for a flash cart.
>>
>>3429538
I cannot stress this enough. I bought an everdrive GB. Turns out it was a fucking chinese clone. Battery died in a week and broke completely in a couple more. My Everdrive strait from Krikzz has been working flawlessly for the past few months.

TLDR; buy it from the eastern Ukraine and hope there isn't another spat in between Ukraine and Russia.
>>
>>3429490
Don't listen to the shills, I got my EDN8 for $74 on AliExpress before they took them all down. Keep hunting you'll find one. The chinese clones are literally exactly the same, and work beautifully. My N8 shipped with the newest OS and Krikzz has abandoned firmware updates for everything anyway.
>>
File: seemslegit.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
seemslegit.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>3429650

You could always invest in high quality Chinese multicarts. Allegedly they use the high quality PCB stable while playing video games.
>>
>>3429538
>>3429667
OP, look up some guides on how to tell clones from the real deal. I bought a clone r4 a few years back; it worked flawlessly for awhile, but a couple years down the road it stopped working out of nowhere.

Technically, I "got my money's worth", but if I could've paid $20 more and still have a working, genuine r4... I would've.

Read every goddamn detail you can-I recently bought a book, hardcover, but despite being listed as hardcover, and the isbn being the hardcover variant, I was still delivered a paperback, which would've been cheaper elsewhere and I don't know if I'll be able to make it right, since tucked under seller comments it said "softcover". Also, look for reputed dealers.
>>
Tangentially related question
The news for PSIO is that they have a firmware update in the works. Is the compatibility list gonna a little shorter? There's a lot of A-listers not 100% compatible right now, and it's hardly worth getting unless that list gets MUCH shorter.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.