[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think a retro console with all the library avaliable for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (9KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
9KB, 501x445px
Do you think a retro console with all the library avaliable for online purchases, online gaming and achievement/trophies for the games would sell enough enough in this day and age? Instead of whatever bullshit nintendo is trying to do with that new portable nes of them
>>
>>3428787
We a
Ready have the vc and the new retro bit generations.

The new mini nes is going go outsell the other consolevon a chip systems.

Hnestly wanted that sega master system 132 in one and the sega master drive 4 from tect toy.

And spectrum is getting one. Theirs also a machine you can put roms in and hook up to your tv.
>>
>>3428797

http://www.funstockretro.co.uk/eagle-box-android-retro-games-console

Is that what you mean?

Lot of systems it plays.
>>
>>3428787
Are you talking about an emulator box?
>>
>>3428797
>Theirs also a machine you can put roms in and hook up to your tv.
yup, its called an IBM-PC

but it only supports VGA CRT TVs or any LCD TVs in several signals
>>
Most of the systems I've seen have a terrible front end. Selecting games named:
Super_Mario_Bros_2.nes
from a long list with white text on a black background isn't nearly as appealing to folks as seeing a picture of the boxart with a nice shine to it.
>>
>>3429305
This

Too bad almost no one cares about nice frontneds nowadays
>>
>>3428797
Are you drunk
>>
>>3430575
Sometimes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.