[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you beat SFA2's survival mode? The input read gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: SFA2GrandWaterfallVenezuela.gif (68KB, 700x224px) Image search: [Google]
SFA2GrandWaterfallVenezuela.gif
68KB, 700x224px
Can you beat SFA2's survival mode?

The input read gets pretty ridiculous starting from Adon.
>>
>>3427825
Who would want to bother working at beating a game that has to blatantly cheat against you? When the real game is amazing already.
>>
>>3428427
>Who would want to bother working at beating a game that has to blatantly cheat against you?

That's the challenge. It's what makes you crave that victory even more.
>>
>>3427825
If you think the read inputs are ridiculous there, try playing Virtua Fighter 2.

Jeffry will power bomb you if you ever end up in a single crouching frame, either on purpose or by accident (he can do the power bomb on you after a blocked beat knuckle by Jacky).
>>
File: sfa25wysn9.jpg (297KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sfa25wysn9.jpg
297KB, 1280x1024px
I can, but it's not something I'm crazy about.

Survival mode is something like this

Ken, Charlie, Dhalsim: all braindead CPU, you can easily perfect them in second.
Birdie: braindead CPU but gotta be careful with his grabs, still not a threat.
Chun: you notice the CPU increases its reads here, not as easy to hit as the previous, she will be able to block but still not a threat
Sakura: same as chun but somewhat easier, she doesn't block as much, can perfect her easily too.
Guy: difficulty spikes a bit, Guy is very fast and will block your attacks but can still be defeated easily if you don't suck.
Sodom: Slightly more difficult than Birdie, again gotta be careful with the grabs but if you've got projectiles you can perfect him.
Rose: difficulty goes up a bit, she can block most attacks and will punish you for trying fancy things due to input reads. It's better to start playing defensively from here on.
Rolento: same as Rose, he will be able to block most of your attacks, just play it safe and you'll be good.
Adon: here's where you'll most likely lose, the difficulty spikes, Adon will input read the shit out of you and block ever attack, on top of being very very fast and combo you. Defensive play is the only option here, try to get him stuck in a pattern, you need good timing.
Dan: It's Dan... they made his AI retarded on purpose. He's as easy as the first three opponents. Can perfect him without problem. This comes in handy to recover some health after Adon.
Zangief: Just keep him at a distance with projectiles and it's an easy win, don't try close combat because he WILL grab you to death.
Ryu: this is it, the CPU goes full killing machine, will input read your guts and try to kill you as fast as possible. If you can somehow beat him, you have a chance. Again, gotta play 100% defensive, don't try anything fancy.
Sagata, Bison, Gen, Akuma: good luck
>>
>>3429447
It just sounds boring and pointless to me. I'd rather spend time getting good at the real game.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.