[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I not suck at this game? Playing the netlink edition with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

How do I not suck at this game? Playing the netlink edition with the official saturn wheel, and all I do is spin out and hit walls.
>>
>>3421353
>playing with the Saturn wheel

Found your problem.
>>
>>3421353
Easy turns can be done while at full gas.

For sharper turns, break and let go of gas, then try speeding up once you need to get back in control.
>>
>>3421353
If you've played any arcade racing game or GT4 you shouldn't have much of a problem
>>
>>3421353
If you want to use wheel, emulate original arcade version on PC + PC wheel that's 10 times better than the crap saturn one with actual force feedback.
>>
>>3421353
Do you have a analog phone line? And a netlink? You could race me, Im terrible at the game.
>>
>>3421353

Play Daytona USA instead. Rally Racing is for Yurocucks.
>>
>>3421360
thanks for the advice, I finished a race for the first time with your assistance.

>>3421379
I've played several Ridge Racers and OutRun 1+2. They don't play much at all like this game.

>>3421451
I don't have a PC wheel, I just want to play this game with what I already have.

>>3421469
I have a phone line but no netlink. Tempting now that you bring it up though.

>>3421472
I don't have it, else I would consider this.
>>
>>3421583
>I've played several Ridge Racers and OutRun 1+2. They don't play much at all like this game.

From what I remember Sega Rally is a sim-cade, so it's in between. You ever played Collin Mcrae Rally? It's a much for simulated version of Sega Rally, that should help you
>>
>>3421472

Daytona USA on Saturn is a weak port. Sega Rally, while not arcade perfect, is a much better port to play on Saturn.
>>
>>3421603
no good, only played that once at a friend's on a keyboard

>>3421615
DIdn't know, is the Dreamcast version better? I won't like, getting Takenobu Mitsuyoshi's voice in the music is one of the main reasons I'd want a copy.
>>
>>3421632
The dreamcast version has really touchy controls. I like the saturn championship edition because it has extra tracks exclusive to that version and is much better than the original release.

If you really want an arcade perfect version grab the Xbox 360 or ps3 version, with a good wheel it's excellent.
>>
>>3421353
>and all I do is spin out and hit walls.
Just like real driving, then.
I don't have a license anymore.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.