[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have or used one of these Logitech ps2 cordless action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 20160810_143626.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160810_143626.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Anyone have or used one of these Logitech ps2 cordless action controllers? I bought it new in packaging from ebay but it doesn't sync. The receiver blinks quickly looking for the controller but I push the button on the controller it blinks for like 10 sec I guess looking for the receiver and just quits. Know what I can do to fix this overpriced wreak?
>>
>>3417183
Why would you get one? There's so many better alternatives.
>>
>>3417202
I thought it seemed pretty cool and don't know of those alternatives you speak of.
>>
>>3417208
You want something for the PS2?
>>
File: 2n8v2jc[1].jpg (6KB, 302x164px)
2n8v2jc[1].jpg
6KB, 302x164px
I have several they're bar none the best 6th gen wireless controllers. There's a sync button on the receiver you didn't mention pressing?
>>
>>3417284
yes
>>3417291
holding it down makes it just bright green and as soon as you let it go it goes back to looking for the controller
>>
File: 20160810_153437.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160810_153437.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
looks dirty as fuck
>>
>>3417304
Batteries in the controller and it lights up right?
>>
>>3417313
blinks looking for the receiver
>>
>>3417312
That's not a NIB controller. Appears to have been exposed to moisture though one of my idiot friends left one of these in my back yard for a week and it still worked fine. Give it a tooth brushing with some alcohol and dry thoroughly then try it again.
>>
>>3417312
could someone highlight the parts I should try cleaning with alcohol before I go fucking it up even more
>>
I got one off amazon in Very Good condition for 20 bucks a few months ago and it worked from the get go like a champ. I did read about some people had problems syncing theirs but I have had no issues so far. If yours never syncs up perhaps you got a defective one. It is a good controller btw, fuck cords and the official ps2 wireless controller, the Katana, was much more expensive when I shopped around.
>>
>>3417319
>>3417320
was in it's original packaging
>>
>>3417327
I never bought a new one I thought they were in blister packs I can't imagine how it came to be in that condition.
>>
>>3417208
Get this, only one I can recommend for PS and PS2.
>BigBen PSX2PADRFPP

There are a few revisions of it, but pic related is the best, they have different d-pads.
It looks kind of cheap on the picture but it's absolutely sturdy as fuck in real life.
Takes AAA's and has force feedback.

I also have the PS3 (USB) version of your pic related, it feels real comfy mostly but real cheap, specially the d-pad.
>>
>>3417330
yeah it's pretty fuck up I paid $55 for new in packaging and it's fucked all to shit
>>
>>3417319
No, that's the shitty quality Logitech makes those things, they look like that brand new too inside, I have a few Logitech controllers.
>>
>>3417335
can some one recommend a normal wired more comfortable ps2 controller
>>
>>3417343
>>
>>3417346
damn vibrators fucks up all the time on the official ones
>>
>>3417348
They do? I have one that I use as my main controller since 2005, never had a problem.
>>
>>3417343
Regular Sony controllers are so good they've had the same basic dimensions for 20 years so chances are if they're uncomfortable you either have way big or way small hands. If the latter, Thrustmaster makes a solid wired small controller. If the former try a Duke with Xbox to PS2 adapter.
>>
>>3417350
something comes loose and rattles on the inside
>>
>>3417357
So take it apart and fix it. There are basically zero better-than-oem quality controllers for PS2
>>
>>3417319
>Appears to have been exposed to moisture
How can you tell?
>>
>>3418760
All that white powdery stuff
>>
>>3417312
Lmao
most likely someone spilled something on it or was exposed to moisture.
Get rekt mech keyboard elite fag
>>
>>3417202
Because logitech is a maker of very appealing gamepads?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.