[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to play disk when it gives this screen? burnt game is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: muumuu[1].gif (2KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
muumuu[1].gif
2KB, 320x240px
how to play disk when it gives this screen? burnt game is Pop'n Music 6.
>>
>>3415547
and using goldfinger to load burns. works for every other game I've tried.
>>
>>3415547
Maybe they are region protected?
>>
>>3415565
google tells me it's an anti-modchip screen and that it will show on any region system.
>>
>>3415573
>anti-modchip
damn

is this ps2 ?

it is possible to burn "original" discs for it, and IIRC xbox1 as well, some latest dvd burners from possibly NEC with a modified firmware to allow some logically illegal digital arrangements that are basically what the "uncopiable" copy protections consist of.

does it use alcohol and clonedvd images?
>>
>>3415706
>xbox1
The proper term is "OG Xbox", anon.
>>
>>3415898
damn, fucking "xbox one"

ogxbox x360 xbone too confusing, doesnt anyone simply use xbox1 xbox2 xbox3?

or if xbox1 could be confused with xboxone or even xbox3 - x360,

xbox1st xbox2nd xbox3rd
xbox180 xbox360 xbox720
xbox100 xbox300 xbox700
>>
>>3415943
You did a 360 and went full retard
>>
>>3415547
region locked. You need to either get a region 2 ps1 or get your ps1 chipped.
>>
>>3415943
It's Xbox 1, 350, and XBone, in that order.
>>
>>3415943
>>3416118
I agree that "xbone" should be the nomenclature of "Third Xbox" but not everyone knows that and "xbox1" is waaaay too ambiguous. Ultimately it's Microsoft's fuck-up. They somehow managed to make a worse branding decision than "Nintendo Wii."

Sage for not retro
>>
>>3416126
>>3416118
Original Xbox, 360 (or X360), and XBone.

And now you realize there are people allowed to post on 4chan whose first console was the original Xbox.
>>
>>3416191
hell man, there are people born in '98 whose first chidhood system was a 360, and they're allowed to post here.

But on-topic, I ordered a PS-X-Change, we'll see if that makes it work.
>>
>>3416126
Nintendo Wii was a good decision though?
>>
File: sadsd.png (378KB, 782x841px) Image search: [Google]
sadsd.png
378KB, 782x841px
WTF these replies. Listen kid: Most 1999+ Playstation 1 games have anti-piracy protections. Dino crisis 1&2, Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Forbidden Memories, there's more, but i don't remember. All you have to do, is Google the name of the game + anti-piracy patch. Download it (irc it's an .ppf file, but i don't remember very well), follow the instructions to apply the patch to the .iso, burn it again, and play. There is also an updated version of the PS1 modchip that bypasses the piracy checks, but you don't need it at all, just apply the correct patches and you will be fine. PS1 motherboard request signals from legit PS1 discs that pirated discs dont have, so Goldfinger and PS1 modchips etc send that signal to deceive the PS1. However, latest PS1 games send the signal in a certain way that if the PS1 receives the signal without actually requesting it, the game would show that screen. The newest PS1 modchip has a mean to detect signal requests from the PS1 and only sends them when requested, differently from the older ones, that would send the signal non-stop. But as i stated earlier, there is no need to buy the newest modchip, since you can patch the iso to make the PS1 not send the request at all. Video related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H59_wzbG_qg
>>
>>3416036
>>3416036
>360 and went full retard
you mean a 270? 360 leaves me where i was already, and a 180 would leave me where i was previous without knowing the proper magazine nomenclature.

perhaps we should call it

90º = a right decision
180º = a "step" forwards
360º = no accomplishment at all
270º = full retard
>>
>>3416583
oh so this a direct binary patch to the game, something done in recent years?

you can burn the disc with no special burners but its dependant on someone having created a patch for that game specifically, right?

>>3416126
>"xbox1" is waaaay too ambiguous
so whats wrong with xbox1st ?
(First / Second / Thrird) Xbox would work, but it works best if the actual console name comes first, which is why i never liked 'original xbox'
>>
>>3417293
>360 leaves me where i was already,

All the turns leave you where you already was. It's how much you go forward after the turn, that makes the difference.

90° is a turn right, 270° is a turn left. 180° is turning behind. 360° is where you do a full circle turn, then do your best Jacko impersonation and say WOOO afterwards.
>>
File: 1396921471050.png (43KB, 245x407px) Image search: [Google]
1396921471050.png
43KB, 245x407px
>>3417403
>>
>>3417293
Found the new friend.
>>
>>3417420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S6H2iHue4A&t=116
>>
>>3417324
>>3417324
Not recent years, but the latests playstation years, so yeah. Of course you need no special burners, just burn your games as usual, but don't forget to patch the .iso first if needed, or you will be just wasting a blank cd for nothing.

Remember: There is nothing wrong with your Playstation console or your goldfinger, you just had to patch the iso before you burnt it, that's all. The copy protection that is preventing you to enjoy the game is entirely on the disc.
>>
>>3420805
>latest
Fix'd.
>>
File: Big_Xbox.jpg (38KB, 648x452px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Xbox.jpg
38KB, 648x452px
>>3415706
>>3415898
>>3415943
the proper term is XBOX-is-hueg Xbox
>>
File: c.png (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>3417324
>>3417324
Hey buddy, i tried to find a patch for your game on google, but apparently this game was released so late in time that no one cared about it anymore. You can keep searching for one on the internet, but if you ask me, the best option there is for you is an stealth modchip, an ps1 modchip that can run piracy-protected games like normal ones. These i mentioned earlier, but now i will send a link to you on the pic related.

You can buy from anywhere you prefer, they are all the same. Instalation is easy, youtube has hundreds of tutorials and diagrams for every playstation model. If you really don't want to buy and install one, you can keep trying to find a patch for Pop'n Music 6, but again, some games people just didn't care about releasing a patch, and your only option to pirate it on original playstation hardware is the stealth chip.
>>
>>3420817
that's the slim model
>>
>>3420821

Thanks for checking, I think I might have run into that same problem once before.

Guess I'll have to consider modding. Better brush up on my soldering skills.
>>
Am I the only one who hates when the first entry of a game becomes the name of a game series? The stupid revision of having to call it "Super Mario Bros 1", I hate that. Are there any games where they don't fall into that pit, where the first game is a unique name apart from the series? The only one I can think of is the Tales Of series, where every game is Tales of but only the first one is Tales of Phantasia.
>>
>>3415547
these screens used to give me nightmares as a kid especially on resident evil and spyro 3
>>
>>3415898
The proper term is "xhueg"
>>
>>3423572
>The stupid revision of having to call it "Super Mario Bros 1"
but thats pretty standard, and logical, witha ackshualy many things in life

and theres nothing wrong with it, the frist of everything gets retroactively called "Thing1", it would be retarded to launch a game and call it "game i".

theres also subtitles that can be present even on the first game, Command&Conquer: Tiberian Dawn (the very first game), but you can also say cnc gold or cnc1.

only festivals, temples and similar shit in real life gets called "first festival of someshit"

>Tales Of
no, theres nothing wrong with that naming scheme, but thats not a good example

whats really retarded is "reboot" launching another title in the franchise and calling it "the Game" with no subtitle and no numbering, and for the same proatform as the very fisrt title in the franchise (well, only PCs in that case)...

so that you need to call both by "Thegame 1995" and thegame2015

and pretty soon they release a thegame2 in 2016 and you can never again use thegame12345, u gotta use from now on prequel12354 and reboot12345
>>
>>3424195
I don't like any of it. That's why if I were in charge a series would have a unique binding element but every game would be a different title, no numerical endings and no repeated titles. Just because it pleases my autism.
>>
>>3423996
You have to be over 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>3416583
Have burned all those games fine without the patches(maybe they were already applied), using gameshark and catalea i think
>>
>>3426240
I've heard you can do that, bypass the problems with GS codes. I'm just not convinced such codes exist for stuff like Pop'n 6.
>>
>>3426269
i will burn it and report back within the hour, and its not gameshark codes or anything, its some i think homebrew loader that you flash to the gameshark. look for the ahoy xflash iso if you get a gs or action replay.
but yeah ill try it
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.