[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of the USB SNES controllers worth looking into? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 51BbsADoGjL._SL1000_.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51BbsADoGjL._SL1000_.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
Are any of the USB SNES controllers worth looking into? I just have a 360 controller right now and it feels weird when I'm playing SNES/GBA games.
>>
>>3413786
I've heard good things about buffalo ones
>>
>>3413786
The iBuffalo controllers are very good quality. I own 4.
>>
>>3413786

I'm playing AM2R with this right now, Fusion control scheme. It's as close to an actual SNES controller as you can get. Outstanding.
>>
Tomee isn't terrible at all and is only $7, but most authentic on the market is ibuffalo, but have fun finding it, I have the Tomee because the ibuffalos are backordered into eternity
>>
File: IMG_20160804_171320.jpg (3MB, 2988x3068px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160804_171320.jpg
3MB, 2988x3068px
Hat in ring. I'm loving the SNES30 (8bitdo) but its Bluetooth. But hooked up to my Pi, laying back on my couch, playing LttP, that's comfy
>>
>>3413786
8bit and Buffalo
>>
>>3413786
I literally have that one and it feels pretty good.
Never played an actual snes though, so can't compare
>>
File: 41ZtIkiyO7L.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
41ZtIkiyO7L.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
Just get a usb adapter
>>
>>3413786

The one in the picture you posted is amazing. It's literally flawless, and it's only $12 or so on Amazon.

Buy it. You won't regret it.
>>
File: IMG_0123.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0123.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>3413786
Literally your picture. iBuffallo is fucking based.
>>
>>3415243
>never played a nintendo
Youngfags get out reeeeeeee
>>
>>3415803

Except you too have never played a real SNES
>>
>>3415814
Literally the weakest fucking argument faggot

iBuffalo are almost identical in build quality to the originals.
>>
>>3415814
I've payed on a real SNES and I must say that they are comparable
the snes controller isn't even anything particularly special
>>
Honestly, the Buffalo controller is like $10. It's not the end of the world if you don't like it. But it is very similar to the actual snes controller.
>>
I like the PS3 pad, especially for emulation. Has a great d-pad and lot of extra buttons to map to. For example I have R2 = fast forward +mute, L2 = retroarch menu, L3 = save state, R3 = load state. I thought it would be weird playing old games with it, but it doesn't bother me at all since the d-pad is good.
>>
Got Famicom and Super Famicom Buffalo controllers a few weeks ago and I think I'll get one or two extra spare pairs, they're pretty good and the Famicom one pretty much instantly made me better at Mario compared to my feeble attempts at playing it on 3DS and with Xbox 360/PS3 controllers.
>>
>>3415047
They are on amazon right now if you're in burgerland.
>>
+ibuffalo
>>
File: DSCN3947.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3947.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>3413786
Get yourself a USB converter chip and tell Buffalo to suck eggs.
>>
Get a club nintendo controller and use an adapter.
The saturn usb is better though.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.