[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started playing this for the first time, I'm loving every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_7269-images(103)1191583955.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7269-images(103)1191583955.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
Started playing this for the first time, I'm loving every bit of it. Is there more like this? Also Demons/Gargoyle Crest/Quest Thread
>>
>Is there more like this?

Nope. Enjoy it while you can, you'll never play it for the first time again.
>>
>>3409502
>this game frequently sells for $100+
wtf happened?
>>
It is indeed an incredible game OP, but there are no other games like it that i know of, and that game itsels is a spin-off of the Ghouls n' Ghosts series.
>>
>>3411128

it's just a solid game, good graphics and music, challenging without feeling like bullshit.
>>
>>3411158
I thought it was super hard, personally. I never finished it, but I thought it was fun.
>>
>>3411160
It's pretty short. It only really gets hard near the 100% very end.
>>
>>3411128
It had a limited print run. Nintendo Power even mentioned this in the issue it was featured in.
>>
Bump for a great game.
>>
File: Demon's Crest (USA)000.png (16KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Demon's Crest (USA)000.png
16KB, 256x224px
>>3409502
>loving every bit of it
>>
>>3414121
I either ace this part or absolutely suck shit every time I play it, no in-between.

Demon's Crest is fantastic. Definitely one of my favorites for the system.
>>
Today I finished the game with all items and unlocked ultimate gargoyle. However I lost against the dark demon. That fucker is tough
>>
>>3412670
>Nintendo Power
You didn't actually believe it did you?
>>
>>3409502
What are you playing it on op, ill probably just get it on wiiu virtual console, would suck some dick for an original copy.
>>
File: gfs_40172_2_32.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gfs_40172_2_32.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
How the fuck do you beat this asshole? I've died almost 20 times because of his stupid blue homing balls or his second form.
>>
>>3416691

Uh... you win your first time through sheer attrition by spamming Ginseng Potions
>>
>>3416559
real snes hardware using a chink everdrive

Play it on the gamepad , yeah thats the problem, this game costs too many Hiv'ed Dicks to be sucked anon
>>
>>3416936
Forgot pic

with a minimum 2gb card I manage to fill the entire US library + some Nips translations

Demons Crest runs like a original copy with it
>>
>>3416691
open your menu to switch accessories a lot

I think the only attacks I couldn't reliably dodge were the falling rocks

use up all your consumables, play defensively, just try to do more damage than you take

it's honestly not the worst ultra boss I've ever seen, certainly not as hard as the Actraiser games or anything.
>>
>>3409502
What's so great about this game? I played it once, got to the first boss (after the intro boss) and didn't play it again.

It didn't seem bad but didn't seem all that special either. Does it get better later on?
>>
>>3417036

if being a sick ass demon and fighting other sick ass demons in demon hell didn't draw you in there is nothing anyone could say to you to explain it.
>>
>>3417036
I think the main hook is collecting different demon forms and powers and exploring around the game world with them.

Also the fact that everyone just sort of openly acknowledges you as a legendary badass and you go around melting faces off
>>
>>3417091
Okay cool. I think I had heard that this had some metroidvania-like features but seemed like a straightforward linear game when I played it. I'll give it another shot.
>>
>>3417172
It branches out pretty quickly after the start, but it's not all that long overall.
>>
>>3409502
There was one for original Game Boy called Gargoyles Quest. Almost as good as the SNES version.
>>
>>3419970
And Gargoyle's Quest II on NES. Demon's Crest was the last game in the series.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.