[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dl FightCade >try to run JoJo's Bizarre Adventur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: fukkencorneredm8.png (172KB, 483x353px) Image search: [Google]
fukkencorneredm8.png
172KB, 483x353px
>dl FightCade
>try to run JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>jojoba.zip and jojoban.zip are detected
>they don't work
>after a while of redownloading the ROM from different sites, give up
>decide to try emulating MGS1 instead
>7-Zip changes the .7z files to .bin instead of .iso

Am I doing something wrong or am I just retarded? Can anyone help me with these problems? Straight .iso files of discs 1&2 of MGS would be appreciated.
>inb4 www.google.com
If I had tried that and it worked, I wouldn't be here.
>>
Take a screenshot of the error you get from FBA.
>>
I'll just describe it to make sure thread stays alive, it says the ROM is detected, and at the end says
The ROMset exhibits the following problems:
~essential data is missing,the game will not run!
~program data is missing.
~graphics data is missing.
>>
I assume Fightcade is some sort of emulator frontend.

What emulator is used for Jojo's? MAME or FBA?
If the former, newer versions of MAME require qsound.zip to run CPS2 and CPS3 games. If the latter, there is clone of the rom that is labeled (NO CD) is called jojobane.zip

Use that, as FBA doesn't handle CHD images.

Also, PSX games are supposed to be dumped as .bin and .cue files. If its actually a .iso file, then its a bad dump. Most PSX games are multitrack Mode 2/XA images not the traditional ISO 9660 format.
>>
>>3407126
Ah, I see now. So do I just drag both the .bin and the .cue to the ".iso" folder in ePSXe then? I'll try it out, and FightCade does seem to use FBA, so I'll try the (NO CD) version of JoJo. Thanks!
>>
>>3407132
Yup.
You're welcome.
>>
>>3407089
But did it find neogeo.zip?
>>
>>3407069
I've got 4 zip folders for running HFTF on Fightcade.
>jojoba.zip
>jojoban.zip
>jojobane.zip
>jojobaner1.zip
I can't remember which ones are required, but hopefully tracking these down will help you out.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.