[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on vacation and didn't have much to do so I decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: NES_Virus_Cleaner.jpg (924KB, 764x1145px) Image search: [Google]
NES_Virus_Cleaner.jpg
924KB, 764x1145px
I'm on vacation and didn't have much to do so I decided to download a torrent of 900 nes roms. I'm about half of it and I've seen that the percentage of titles that are worth playing (not great, just good enough to be played) always stay at more or less 20%. What do you guys think? Am I being too good or too bad to the system? Other ones have the same percentage? I'm thinking about doing something like it to the gameboy next
>>
>>3400384
These kind of rom packs are usually missing tons of games, including lots of good ones.
>>
>>3400384
>What do you guys think?

I think personal taste varies. If you go by someone else's list of games that are worth playing you're going to miss out on ones you may have liked that they didn't. You can choose to follow someone else's list if you want, but I think it's a lot more fun to just play the games and discover for yourself what you like and what you don't.
>>
File: nekorail.jpg (28KB, 495x333px) Image search: [Google]
nekorail.jpg
28KB, 495x333px
>>3400384
I've no idea what you're even asking but just grab your games from the no-intro collections on archive.org
>>
>>3400431
omg I hope that cat doesn't fall down
>>
I'd argue you're probably being too selective, which can happen when you've got 900 games to sort through and limited time to evaluate them. There is an issue of once you find a game that doesn't immediately grab you, you rush off to the next, even if it's actually a game that is really good but with a high learning curve.

Rather than seeing a "hey, here's what games definitely don't suck", I'd like to see a some sort of genre driven list that ranks titles against similar ones.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.