[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bulk Slash increased in price by $30 in the last year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: cover.jpg (150KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
150KB, 640x640px
>Bulk Slash increased in price by $30 in the last year

What the hell?
>>
It's because /vr/ keeps telling people how good it is
>>
>>3398569

This.
I've seen a few guys (or maybe it was just one) sucking this game's dick a lot all throughout the past year.

He made me burn a CD-R. Bulk Slash has a lovely cast of girls, but I couldn't get into the game. Reminded me of Sonic CD's special stages.
>>
>>3398569
I mean it is a good game.
>>
>>3398862
I didn't mean that to sound disparaging. I had never heard of Bulk Slash before a few years ago, and I'm glad that /vr/ told me about it. It's been getting more and more recognition and I'm almost certain it's because it's developed a pretty core fandom here. It gets mentioned fairly often in /m/ too now, when they have video game threads.

It's a legitimately good game that I think flew under most people's radars and is only being discovered now, especially with the uptick in interest in the Saturn.
>>
>>3398862
I'm sure that's what resellers want you to believe.
>>
I'm glad I got my copy a few years ago for like $30.
>>
I'm not the shill, but I do a playthrough almost daily. On a burnt CD-R of course.
>>
>>3398862
It's pretty good.
>>
>>3398523
I gave up on collecting more Saturn games like two years ago because whenever I look they fly up dramatically.
>>
File: koron.gif (3KB, 120x119px) Image search: [Google]
koron.gif
3KB, 120x119px
Who is your favorite Navigator (M.I.S.S.)? What is your favorite stage?
This girl (Karen Steiner) is my pick.
Stage 2 with big neon city is a stage I start my playthroughs with. It does everything just right.
>>
File: IMG_20160622_193129.jpg (777KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_193129.jpg
777KB, 2048x1152px
>>3401525
You posted best girl anon, but stage 6 is superior to all others no doubt
>>
>>3398897
As anon who browses both /m/ and /vr/ i do try to bring it up as often as i can on /m/ vidya threads, havent seen anyone else on m talk about it though
>>
>>3401665
>but stage 6 is superior to all others no doubt
True. It is my second favorite.
That transforming robot bossfight. He can fly, run, just like you. But he is bigger and has 3D model! And only your sprite mech can stop him.

If only this game had more stages or alternative paths.
>>
>>3401525
Rira is my favorite navigator. My favorite stage is that one in space where you have to drag the bombs around.
>>
Bulk slash is far from the only game that's quickly gone up in price. Be thankful that there are still some decent games out there that the speculators haven't found yet.

Also the dark skinned navigator is the best. I forget her name. The other ones are easy mode giving you infinite ammo and such.
>>
When you level up a Miss do they actually get stronger? Or should I just always pick the loli now that I have her?
>>
fug
i was planning on buying a saturn and this game at some point too
>>
>>3402491

You and thousands of other people who actually did.

Just get a working Saturn with a modchip or a pseudosaturn AR cart and a stack of CD-Rs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.