[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you shittin' me sega? nintendo comes out with one that probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

you shittin' me sega? nintendo comes out with one that probably isn't going to suck and you spit out the same atgames bullshit again with more shovelware (that aren't even genesis games) on it? you fucking disgust me and my childhood love for the genesis.

fuck you.
>>
File: Legend of Oasis jR6GMW.gif (586KB, 347x270px) Image search: [Google]
Legend of Oasis jR6GMW.gif
586KB, 347x270px
>>
>>3386102
Though mostly it's Atgames themselves doing all that shit, with Sega only being involved by just giving them a license. Nintendo, having more involvement with their product, I feel is a lot more reaching the bottom of the barrel in a vain attempt to recapture whatever audience they lost. Did they forget about their own Virtual Console service?
>>
>>3386102
As all these new emulator-based consoles and official clone hardware, these things are not meant for you.
No one is taking away your original hardware. Play it instead.
>>
>>3386102
AtGames been making these for a while though

or i think it was AtGames. Either way, these existed for a while
>>
>>3386107
>their own Virtual Console service?
It's too late to fix their shitty emulators. Also some people who bought VC games before, are probably going to buy NES Mini anyway.
>>
>>3386109
it is but now they're like "WEEE we're packing in more shit games nobody has even heard of!" it's annoying and disgusting and there's absolutely 0 chance they fixed the sound chip. fags.
>>
>>3386114
>Also some people who bought VC games before, are probably going to buy NES Mini anyway.
But why? Isn't this just redundancy at that point?
>>
>>3386121
Some people are like that.
>>
I thought Sega as a console developer didn't exist?
>>
>>3386134
Read the thread. Sega isn't making it
>>
>>3386114
Why do you care about a product you have no interest in owning?
>>
>>3386102
>expecting anything less from modern video game companies
>>
>>3386102
See the thing is.
These aren't designed for your childhood, try are for someone else's childhood. Don't like it, so what you ain't buying it anyway.
You fell out of the consumer demographic about 20 years ago and they owe you nothing.
>>
>>3386215
I think there's 2 primary markets
Nostalgia idiots who can't emulate

And kids who never had a genesis in the first place and doesn't know how to emulate
>>
>>3386230
Those are are the same. It will mostly be people that had this shit growing up wanting to share shity games of the past with their kids and to shut them up.

Trust me.
>>
>implying sega visits this board
>>
>>3386102
AtGames is releasing a "new" version of this shitty clone every year with different licensed games, different packaging, etc... they are just exploiting their licnse, this is nothing new and is totally unrelated to nes mini
>>
File: 1439686691370.jpg (54KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1439686691370.jpg
54KB, 625x626px
>>
emulators you autistic fags

Growing up sucks. You spend a decade no listening to me then suddenly, miracle, maturity grow as a third nuts and you get a PC and stop buying compulsively... Or, you know, you can stay an my little pony faggot all your life, I guess...
>>
>>3386557
wat
>>
>>3386102
I wish they would have at least added an HDMI port.
>>
>>3386557
Truly the ramblings of an autist
>>
>>3386114
They've always done that though it sounds like you're just pissed some shitty company is doing their usual shit thing around the same time Nintendo does it.
>>
>>3386837
The kind of people this is aimed at don't know the difference.

I recently had a guy start talking to me about how PCs just try to copy xbox hardware and how xbox "beats PC" better because "it has 1080p graphics". He's like 25. This is the kind of people this shit is aimed at.
>>
this thing is a straight up DOGGY TURD that costs almost as the MIGHTY NES MINI but doesn't even have HDMI out, and when you do plug in the fugging plug into the composite plug on the back the fugging thing feels like it's going to bust thru and break the little black peice of doo doo. also when you try to pull a game out of the cart slot it feels like your gonna rip the guts of the little turd out along with the cart cause it's so cheap and flimbsy. oh and the controllers dont even work at all unless you like tie your arms down and point yourself at the box and DO NOT MOVE AWAY FROM THE DOG TURD. and when you plug in a regulr controller it feels like it's going to bust thru the case of the doggy doo doo. and best of all you can get a genesis model 3 for abot as much as this dog turd with a few games and it's not a complete peice of DOGGY DUNG and it will have normal controllers t hat work and not controllers that look like something you should shove up your dogs butt.
>>
File: 1358744022525.gif (428KB, 748x550px) Image search: [Google]
1358744022525.gif
428KB, 748x550px
>>3387902
>this thing is a straight up DOGGY TURD that costs almost as the MIGHTY NES MINI but doesn't even have HDMI out, and when you do plug in the fugging plug into the composite plug on the back the fugging thing feels like it's going to bust thru and break the little black peice of doo doo. also when you try to pull a game out of the cart slot it feels like your gonna rip the guts of the little turd out along with the cart cause it's so cheap and flimbsy. oh and the controllers dont even work at all unless you like tie your arms down and point yourself at the box and DO NOT MOVE AWAY FROM THE DOG TURD. and when you plug in a regulr controller it feels like it's going to bust thru the case of the doggy doo doo. and best of all you can get a genesis model 3 for abot as much as this dog turd with a few games and it's not a complete peice of DOGGY DUNG and it will have normal controllers t hat work and not controllers that look like something you should shove up your dogs butt.
I'm saving this post for a rainy day.
>>
Sega used to be good.
Konami used to be good.
Rare used to be good.
Natsume used to be good.
That's just how things are, anon. Those companies are not the same. Things have changed and for the worse. Nintendo and Sony are still allright.

The past is the past.
>>
>>3387924
>Sony are still alright
nope
>Nintendo are still alright
They used to be fantastic and now they're at best alright.
>>
>>3387932
That's why I said "allright" and not good or great.
>>
It looks like it's mostly the media picking up on this as a "Sega fires back at Nintendon't with a new console war!" clickbait.
>>
>>3387924
Sega are one of the better companies for good pc support, and have a lot of good games. Sonic team is garbage, but their next two projects actually look promising.
>>
>>3387932
>They used to be fantastic and now they're at best mediocre.
FTFY

>nope
Call me a fucking contrarian, but I personally feel that Sony's one of the very few companies left with games and a console somewhat worth a damn, especially considering some of the upcoming releases.

>but muh muviegeam memes
>>
>>3389383
Sure, they are still trying, but they are but a shadow of the original Sega. Due to bad decisions, the poor folks.
>>
>>3390073
Just goes to show, poor communication kills.
>>
>>3387868
I don't believe your story
>>
>>3387902
Wait? You got actual Genesis controllers to work with it? My mom got it and I brought some controllers over and they didn't work, not one out of the 7 I brought.
>>
>>3386102
>be me
>check news
>SEGA ALSO COMING OUT WITH ITS OWN MINI CONSOLE
>open it
>atgames
>ATGAMES!#@#!@!
>>
>>3386102
does it play Virtua Fighter 32x?
>>
>>3386102
To be fair, at least that one plays carts. The NES one doens't and you can't get any more games for it (officially). You might as well just plug an emulator on a phone, tablet, PC or laptop into a PC with a HDMI.
>>
>>3391297
Emulators have issues.
>>
>>3391347
Not really. Especially not an issue of making you pay like £50 for a piece of shit that does a worse version of what you could do for free.
>>
>>3391352
I have yet to find certain emulators that do everything and not everyone resorts to piracy or keyboards or comps.
>>
>>3386102
No, Sega is not shitting you. The fool who writes the blog you get your information from is.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.