[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey retro-kuns, I wanna play Rondo of Blood, with english s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 653titlescreen.png (17KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
653titlescreen.png
17KB, 256x224px
Hey retro-kuns,
I wanna play Rondo of Blood, with english subtitles but with the japanese dub, much like I prefer to play Symphony of the Night. Sadly there seems to be no patch for this. There seem to be only complete english retranslations + en dub (taken from psp) like this one: http://www.romhacking.net/translations/846/

Any of you know an english patch with japanese dub intact?
>>
>>3386006
either play the wii virtual console version or download the PC version of the game
>>
>>3386014
pc version?
does the virtual console version work in dolphin?
>>
>>3386019
it should especially since dolphin got a huge update not to long ago
>>
>>3386006
I was gonna make a thread but now there's already a Castlevania thread so whatever

I've been trying to emulate SotN on my computer through ePSXe but every single "iso" link I get just gives me bizarre filenames.

Does anyone have a clean link to the .iso file?
>>
>>3386290
just go to emuparadise or iso zone those are my go to sites for roms
>>
>>3386014
>download the PC version of the game

Heard this mentioned before, what does this mean? did someone package up an emulator with the iso or something?
>>
PPSSPP emulator + Dracula X Chronicles.

You get an awesome as fuck remake, SotN, and the original RoB all in one.
>>
>>3386019
>pc version?
There's a special emulator + rom package out there that only plays this one game. It's weird but it works. It also has English text. It predates the PSP remake so you can be sure there is no replaced audio.
>>
Actually you know what, it's hard to find on a search engine but it's a small enough game so I've just uploaded it for you lot.

This is the so called 'PC version', it's a special one-game emulator and rom combo, the CD tracks are present and all that. Hopefully it's everything OP wants.

https://mega.nz/#!MIZXkS7K!6Tcv2R_YkH7JvsGo5yLANuYzGdy-AzUg4v2oEu4vL_w
>>
>>3386528
I did this recently, audio was fucked for both the classic games
>>
>>3386006
Look on ISO zone
>>
>>3387679
>>3387684
hey thank you guys. the original japanese bin/cue is over 500mb, so i doubt that the pc version with only 60mb is complete. or maybe the audio is heavily compressed? Thank you guys nevertheless.

>>3387691
Gonna look there.

I really just want a patch that patches the text of the original rom.
>>
>>3388123
>or maybe the audio is heavily compressed?
They're ogg files. They'd be no more badly compressed than your standard ogg or mp3. A bin/cue would have uncompressed redbook audio which is massive when digitalised. A game with a redbook soundtrack going from 500 meg to 60 meg with standard audio compression is nothing out of the ordinary, I assure you.
>>
Will Dolphin play that Castlevania Rebirth game?
>>
>>3388225
Yeah it does.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.