[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pit Fighter thread If you didn't play this in the arcade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: shitfighter.jpg (140KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
shitfighter.jpg
140KB, 1024x768px
Pit Fighter thread
If you didn't play this in the arcade then you played one of its many ports. It was ported to everything.
>>
>>3385790
and every version was bad as I remember, my friend had it on genesis and we used to play quite a bit. when mk dropped, we forgot about it.
>>
The only version I've played is the SNES version and it is awful.
>>
Man, that game ate my quarters, but renting it for SNES made me a sad kid...
>>
>>3385790
Still one of the worst games ever.

Nintendo Power called it the worst game that ever appeared on a Nintendo system.
>>
>>3385790

possibly the most "underrated" game ever. not that it's a good game or anything, just nowhere near as awful as it's made out to be nowadays.
>>
>>3385945
>Nintendo Power called it the worst game that ever appeared on a Nintendo system.

when was this? because in the 100th issue it was only #5 in their worst games list. (Bebe's Kids is the worst according to them)
>>
>>3385790
Even the arcade version is shitty nobody played it at my local arcade it was always available
>>
The "sweaty guys with chains in their underwear" game
>>
The Genesis version was badass. Really fun if you're playing with friends.
>>
>>3385790
I can't be the only one that gets strong homoerotic vibes from this game.
>>
I unironically enjoyed the c64 version
>>
File: van.jpg (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
van.jpg
25KB, 600x450px
>>3386016
Gachimuchi - The Game
>>
>>3385790
Played this a fair bit in the arcades. Fuck it was bad. The design and name of Southside Jim still makes me laugh. Speaking of rubbish digitised western fighters, Mortal Kombat is barely any better.
>>
>>3385994
Find an arcade cabinet, it really is that terrible.

I used to stay at a campground and they had 3 games, pinball, a pool table and Pit fighter. I played it out of sheer boredom and it was awful how slow and shitty the control was.

Every year we'd show up to the campground and I walk down to the laundry room (doubled as gameroom) just Wishing they got something new instead of Shit Fighter. One year they did get Spy Hunter and that was great, still have to play it anywhere I see it.
>>
I don't understand how you were supposed to beat chainman legitimately, the only way I could do it was hangout by the crowd as Buzz and wait for him to get close enough so that the crowd would push me back in during the body slam move for some ultra damage glitch that one shotted him
>>
It's one of the crummiest in its genre, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't deserve the pariah-like reputation it got.

There are hundreds of games less enjoyable than this.
>>
>>3387768
the first 2 and the last 2 mk games were great. have the nips even made a good game in the last decade?
>>
>>3388149
>this salty about muh shitty western fighters
Stay triggered faggot
Also not retro
>>
>>3387768
Agreed.
MK is one step above steaming trash.
>>
>>3385790
Had the snes version.

Later got the actual arcade version.
>>
>>3391164
Sooooo, you like it then?
>>
>>3391275
When add more lives and stuff to it yeah.

The snes version is the worst.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.