[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a super famicom I like it cause the color scheme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1465023972758.jpg (18KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1465023972758.jpg
18KB, 500x376px
Should I get a super famicom
I like it cause the color scheme is really effay
If so what are english friendly games?
I have about $140 to spend
>>
Sufami is boring senpai. Spend your money on a good quality dragon dildo instead.
>>
>>3385680
no.
It'll end up a shelf decoration for you
>>
>>3385696
Really whys that? I play SMW quite a bit but thats it and there seems to be some good games
>>
File: 748601_1329785218020_full.png (132KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
748601_1329785218020_full.png
132KB, 268x188px
Unless you modify the cart slot or get a cart adapter, you won't really PLAY the thing. Neither will help with how good it looks.
I understand wanting one... But as far as playing games, the snes w cut tabs for sfc games is better.
>>
>>3385720
He can also get a flashcart?
>>
>>3385728
a famicom+flashcart is way out of his budget
>>
>>3385739
Super Famicom is like 30-50 USD at YJA I think
Chinese Flashcart is 50-70 at aliexpress?
>>
best option is a modded snes mini
>>
How do I find non-1CHIP Super Famicom?
Any way to check when buying online? Like serial number or revision.
>>
>>3385680
That's stupid. You play games, not consoles, and if you don't know Japanese you're going to get less enjoyment out of a system that only plays Japanese games. Get an SNES and actually have fun with it.
>>
>>3385758

Yes. I know Yamato posts photos of serial numbers of consoles. That being said, they have been accused of shill bidding sadly. Some guy was putting together a list of Super Famicom serials and board revisions to give you an idea of range. I don't recall where exactly it was, but Googling super famicom serial number chart or spreadsheet or something should find it. From back when I was shopping FOR a 1Chip, I will say that a lot of what you find will likely be non-1Chip models.
>>
>>3385776
I meant Yamatoku, sorry.
>>
>>3385758
>>3385776
What's the disadvantage of a 1CHIP model? All I know about it is that it apparently has sharper RGB output.
>>
>>3385782
graphical errors in some games and possibly compatibility problems?
>>
>>3385782
That's the benefit.

Supposedly 1Chip has certain compatability issues with a few games and it does have some ghosting.
>>
>>3385758
1CHIP serials start with UN3 but not all UN3 are 1CHIP and you can't tell without opening it up.

A modded snes mini is the same or better for less price and hassle. Even buying a premodded one will be cheaper than a 1CHIP if the seller knows what they have
>>
File: st3sw.png (804KB, 1735x1047px) Image search: [Google]
st3sw.png
804KB, 1735x1047px
>>3385786
>1CHIP serials start with UN3 but not all UN3 are 1CHIP
That's helpful, but UN are Super Nintendo (USA) serial numbers. I am looking for Super Famicom (mostly because shipping rom Japan is cheaper than shipping from the US for me).
But thank you.
>>3385783
>>3385785
Yes, 1CHIP is pretty much an official clone console with some minor issues.
I want to get non1CHIP to do this mod on it
http://vaot.mydns.jp/fc/sfc_sharp2.htm
But do it properly of course, on prototype board.
>>
>>3385801
Is it weird that I actually think the leftmost version looks the best?
>>
>>3385812
kinda pleb opinion but no, not really weird
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.