[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does an adapter exist for using a sega saturn pad on a playstation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Does an adapter exist for using a sega saturn pad on a playstation? I specifically want to use the saturn 3D controller.
>>
>>3384093
unless it can be custom made. otherwise your best chance would be to find a cord to hook it up to a PC and map the controller to a playstation emulator
>>
>>3384112
I wanted to use it on real hardware, PSX and PS2. I guess I could look into customs.
>>
I have one but it doesn't work that well.
>>
>>3384093
Yes. I don't know if it works with the 3D controller though. Why would you want to?
>>
>>3384157
why do you want to use something you need an adapter for on real hardware? it's not like you're getting an authentic experience
>>
>>3385361
Did your mom drop you on the head as a baby or were you born that way? Come back and lecture us on experience when you have more than 10 years of it.
>>
File: 1444205919471.jpg (31KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1444205919471.jpg
31KB, 505x431px
But the saturn controller doesn't have enough buttons to be a ps1 controller
>>
>>3385628
Saturn pad is just missing a select button, which was typically useless.
>>
>>3385637
Some games require you to use the select button in ps1 though
>>
>>3385646
You could program the adaptor driver to do button chording then, so that when you hold Start+A it's mapped to Playstation's Start button, Start+A to Select button, etc.
>>
>>3385628

This.

>>3385617

Are you fucking retarded? Oh yeah, all those years of experience playing PSX games with Saturn controller. Jesus fuck you may have hit your head on something
>>
>>3385656
Start+B to Select I mean.
>>
File: 1466040757864.gif (495KB, 316x671px) Image search: [Google]
1466040757864.gif
495KB, 316x671px
I'm about to buy a Sega Saturn. If get a 4mb ram cart, will all games be compatible with it?
>>
>>3386119
All expect 3 SNK games.
But, all the ram cart games are arcade ports you can play in mame with even better animation anyway (saturn ports were perfect for their time, but if you compare them to arcade originals, you can see a lot of dropped animation or slowdown).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.