[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like Super Metroid is the perfect scifi game...it completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 9

File: supermetroiddc-spot6.gif (66KB, 768x672px) Image search: [Google]
supermetroiddc-spot6.gif
66KB, 768x672px
I feel like Super Metroid is the perfect scifi game...it completely immerses you in an alien otherworldly atmosphere on a level I haven't felt from any other game

My question to you is what is the fantasy equivalent of this?
>>
>>3383153
sci fi is fantasy
>>
>>3383154
No it isn't, they are different genres.

Anyway, as to OP's question, I wish I knew.
>>
>>3383157
fantasy
>the product of imagining impossible or improbable things.

sci fi is fantasy
>>
>>3383153
>what is the fantasy equivalent of this?
In terms of making you feel totally immersed in a fictional world, without it being an excessively mechanical numbers-fest?

Probably one of the Castlevania games, or Hexen. Or maybe American McGee's Alice, but I don't think that's /vr/.
>>
>>3383153
I finished Super Metroid for the first time today. It really wasn't that good. I'd give it a 6/10 and that's being generous.

Metroid Fusion was far better.
>>
>>3383171
It is fantasy but it is different, anon.

Fantasy is usually used to refer to worlds where magic, gods and stuff are real.

We can have a movie about vampires that are descendants of Cain that shapeshift into bats and get hurt by holy water.

But we also can have a movie about humans that were genetically engineered to become vampires and are superior in general when compared to humans.

All of this is make believe, but one derives from myth and the other try to scientifically explain it, as tortuous as it might possible be.
>>
>>3383174
>finished for the first time

There's your problem. Super Metroid's awesomeness comes from replays and exploring just what you can do with the various techniques available in the game. You can finish it once and think "well, that wasn't that special" because the game doesn't require you to get good to finish it. Once you figure out the sequence breaks and all the special controls you can use to get past various points, the game becomes about how awesome you can be while playing it. If you beat it and drop it, you're missing the point of why it's so good.
>>
File: 663.png (220KB, 676x435px) Image search: [Google]
663.png
220KB, 676x435px
>>3383174
ishygddt
>>
>>3383174
This is a really dank meme. Nice job.
>>
>>3383171

spoken like a true pleb

read forever war or 2001 or foundation. sci-fi is based on unprovable science, religion, or philosophy. is star trek into darkness sci fi? obviously not. but just because there is garbage parading around as sci-fi it doesn't mean sci-fi doesnt exist.

and definitely ignore what this retard is saying>>3383176
>>
>>3383176
You're splitting hairs. There's not any difference between lol-magic and lol-science. It's all about the time and aesthetic. Fantastical shit in the past is fantasy, fantastical shit in the future is sci-fi. It all ends up in the same section in the library.
>>
>>3383189
Yeah, there's a reason it's one of the "standard" speedrun games, along with Doom, Quake, Super Mario 64, etc.
>>
>>3383174
>Metroid Fusion was far better.

I don't see how any body could have this opinion, Metroid Zero Mission is even better than Fusion, not that Fusion is a bad game but out of the three Super Metroid style games, Super Metroid is the best
>>
>>3383209
>It all ends up in the same section in the library
That's because it's not real literature.

It's sorta like how goth-rock, metal, and industrial tend to be thrown in the same section in music stores, since it's not real music.
>>
>>3383231
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any danker, you post this meme! Epic as fuck, bro.
>>
>>3383198
because taurans are based on unprovable science, religion, or philosophy.
>>
File: cover_large[1].jpg (93KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
cover_large[1].jpg
93KB, 600x448px
>>3383153
>>
>>3383219
Fusion has a lot of quality of life changes and a better control scheme.

I like Super Metroid, but I think Fusion does a lot of stuff better than it. A lot of super metroid just feels like you're bumbling around aimlessly until you run into a boss.

Call me a fag, but I like having direction and a strong narrative, and Metroid Fusion has a much more interesting and focused narrative. I think the idea of the SA-X and how it follows you around is significantly more enjoyable than most of the stuff in Super metroid.
>>
>>3383189

Super Metroid is perfectly enjoyable without going full autist. If he didn't like it that much before, it's pretty stupid to tell him to sperg the fuck out and start speedrunning it.
>>
>>3383231
>It's sorta like how goth-rock, metal, and industrial tend to be thrown in the same section in music stores

At every actual record store I've been to metal has it's own section, Industrial is with the electronic music or in an all purpose "goth" section
>>
>>3383171
This has always been my take on it:

Fantasy is a genre which portrays things that couldn't possibly exist, and science fiction portrays things that possibly could.
>>
>>3383153
honestly i felt that axiom verge hit all the same notes as super metroid did for me.
>>
>>3383390
not retro, not fantasy, and identical genre for extra laziness. That's an impressive fail
>>
File: 1439360238347.png (171KB, 335x358px) Image search: [Google]
1439360238347.png
171KB, 335x358px
I think we all know what people mean when they say "fantasy" and "science fiction"

Even if you want to consider science fiction a sub genre of fantasy, it's it's own thing specifically because not all fantasy is science fiction and using such a broad definition of "fantasy" renders the title useless as a genre anyway since that make literally ALL fiction "fantasy"

It's like people who think any game that involves fighting is automatically a "fighting game" by genre, you're being a bit autistic and literal minded by not really understanding the implications of language and how important context is for words and comprehending that words can have different definitions and implications based on specific context
>>
>>3383438
>context
>text
this is an image board
>>
>>3383438
You forget, this is one of the most autistic boards on this site.
>>
>>3383309
>I like having direction and a strong narrative, and Metroid Fusion has a much more interesting and focused narrative.
You're of course entitled to your opinion, but a "strong narrative" is the exact opposite of what's at the core of a video game.
>>
>>3383513
strong narratives are highly valuable in games like Metroid, and Metroid itself has one. What's bad is cheap narrative, spelled out in cutscenes and text. The narrative in a game like Metroid is largely driven by the player, not the game itself, the game just adds very well fitting flavor here and there. Metroid is a good example of narrative in video games done right. Fusion, not so much.
>>
>>3383513
>>3383309
forgot to add, the lack of "direction" is what makes Metroid work. You don't know what you're up to, or even where to start, which puts the player in the same mental position as Samus herself. Cutscenes and external motivations to go somewhere undermine this
>>
am I on /v/ right now

anyway I always got the strongest fantasy immersion from HoMM3
>>
>>3383309
>A lot of super metroid just feels like you're bumbling around aimlessly

I liked that about Super Metroid. I had to explore and experiment to discover new areas and upgrades. I felt like an adventurer. Fusion ruined that feeling by having objective markers.
>>
>>3383771
it's different kinds of games, really. If only modern devs would have the balls to let/make you bumble around aimlessly. They don't trust your sense of curiosity any longer. They insist to mark your objectives for you, to make sure you actually do them. It's sad
>>
>>3383189
I actually got quite a couple of things early on. It took me a while, but once I got walljumping down I went everywhere I could with it. I missed only about two energy bars. The only thing I consulted a guide for was leaving the boss room after getting the space jump technique.

I'll admit that when I got frustrated because of the difficulty or because I was lost that it felt amazing when I finally found where I was supposed to go or a new upgrade. It's also the first game in years that got me excited over secrets because of just how useful they would be, curbstomping-wise or sequence breaking-wise.

>>3383309
It's not even about having direction or anything. I'm a huge fan of the SaGa series and that's a JRPG series where you're given a skeleton of a plot and that's it for the most part. Exploring was fun but most of the time, it just wasn't. I wanted to like the game but "most of the time it just wasn't fun" perfectly sums up what I think about it.
>>
>>3383309
>A lot of super metroid just feels like you're bumbling around aimlessly until you run into a boss.
This is a good thing. Fag.
>>
>>3383292
Man, I wish they made the whole book, like they could've done with the cartoon.
>>
>>3383309
I feel like "a lack of direction" makes for a more Metroid game because it makes the game feel more atmospheric, and less hand holding
>>
>>3383171
This is so dumb.
Words take on different meanings used in different contexts. Every now and again I see this type of thing popping up.
>>
>>3383198
>sci-fi is based on unprovable science, religion, or philosophy.
So, literally impossible and/or improbable things?
You're actually saying he's right you know?
>>3383231
>It's sorta like how goth-rock, metal, and industrial tend to be thrown in the same section in music stores, since it's not real music.

Oh, I see retards are coming out in droves, never mind, another thread for page 10 in a day.
>>
>>3383309
People like you are why handholding gameplay is standard in modern games.
>>
>>3384215
they're not the only one to blame. Developers also try to "direct" players more, and as a result players get lazy. It works both ways, really
>>
>>3383171
No sci fi has fiction in the title for a reason dumbass. Science fiction has elements that are not possible in real life hence FICTION but are comparative to real life science. That's why it's called science fucking fiction it's a type of fiction just as much as how fantasy is a type of fiction...
>>
>>3383153
Castlevania Symphonia of The night or Aria of Sorrow
>>
>>3384224
The concept of "come back here later" has basically been dropped as a mechanic, and gaming is worse for it.
>>
>>3384307
backtracking is seen as an antipattern, sad but true
>>
>>3384312
The thing is backtracking IS bad when it involves going back through an area you otherwise wouldn't bother with to get some item from a visual cue you forgot was there, or because an area was designed as a dead-end corridor you have to spend a long time walking through to get back to where you need to be.

It's fricking great when you're finding shortcuts left and right because there is no fast travel and you're using travel paths and hubs.
>>
>>3384338
>backtracking IS bad when it involves
that's just, like, your opinion, man. You see it as a waste of time, I see it as an opportunity to explore
>>
>>3383292
>>3383941

That game blows ass though guys. I get being a hipster is hip and shit but I don't see whats great about it and I'm a huge LOTR guy
>>
>>3384338

>backtracking is bad because my attention span needs constant new stimuli

fuck I can't believe you people actually think your opinion on backtracking is more valid than people like myself or >>3384345

Yeah there are ways to annoy the player with it, but a good portion of the time backtracking is due to the player's own errors anyway. If you want to CONSTANTLY GO FORWARD then...go play Final Fight?
>>
>>3384346
I liked the music.
>>
>>3383364
>Fantasy is a genre which portrays things that couldn't possibly exist, and science fiction portrays things that possibly could.

The difference in sci-fi and fantasy is simply whether your McGuffins are called "nth dimensional meta-stable electronic intelligences" or "ghosts". Whether your powerups are called "augmentations" or "enchantments".
>>
>>3384384
Fantasy and sci-fi are not the same genre with different aesthetics and lingo though, and if you believe this then you're a poor reader.

Star Wars uses a lot of common sci-fi elements like robotics, space travel, cybernetically enhanced clone soldiers, etc., but we can still categorically say that Star Wars is fantasy rather than sci-fi.
>>
File: worldmap.png (970KB, 2560x2048px) Image search: [Google]
worldmap.png
970KB, 2560x2048px
>>3383153
Pic related. I think this is the best Zelda game ever made and possibly the best ARPG ever made.

I played the original back when it was released and it absolutely drew me in. Game is miles ahead of ages/seasons and feels a lot more otherworldly and densely packed than LttP.
>>
>>3384402
So what? Sci-fi is how far the stick is up your ass as far as explaining technology?
>>
>>3383154
Science fiction (usually a improbable but scientifically possible world) is different than fantasy (a world not governed by physics).
>>
>>3384426
Sci-fi isn't about whats physically possible. Usually it's more along the lines of "what if?" And the plots try to draw a story to a reasonable conclusion based on that. Fantasy usually follows a "this is how things are" while telling a story mostly independent of the physical elements involved. It's not like Asimov's laws of robotics are rooted in science. They're more a hypothetical guideline about what how people would design consciousness. The science is always hand waived just like magic is so the author can address their fantastic scenario.
>>
>>3384376

I mean, I can give you that. It's acceptable from what I heard. I definitely dropped it like 3 hours in though
>>
File: OotShadow1.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
OotShadow1.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
OoT

You're introduced into this sprawling Eden where the youthfully cursed inhabitants believe the outside world is bad. In fact, even the way you meet the Kokiri is pretty deep when you think about it. The Deku Tree mentions them in a cutscene, but you don't actually see one or know what one looks like. Only Link, who yeah, you suppose to be a Kokiri at first, but Link is special as you learn from the Deku Tree's dialogue to Navi. So then you see her run out on her mission to find Link, and one by one passes these mysterious children who phase in like ghosts.

And then the first one you meet as you walk out is your best friend who probably knew this day would come, and had been told by the Deku Tree, subtext that you only find out once you are deep into the game and its lore.
>>
>>3383309

Fusion is absolutely the better game but eeryone here is a Superfag. The narrative/storty was the best part. People didn't like the game forcing/denying areas on you but that was the fucking point; you were supposed to hate it so when you 'break out/free' it leads you into the game's main conflict/plot point and clue you in to why it feels so 'wrong.'

But no, everyone wants fucking silent surrogate Samus on Zebes/Tallon IV over and fucking over again.
>>
>>3384406
my fukken nigga. People call me a heretic but this was better than LttP in every way.
>>
>>3384406
What is it
>>
>>3383153
Symphony of the Night, if you're willing to call Castlevania fantasy.

Feels like you are actually in an occultist aristocrat with impeccable class and taste's massive estate
>>
>>3385017
Agreed. Links Awakening is possibly the best Zelda game. Definitely better than Link to the Past
>>
>>3385112
But Link's Awakening has Mario enemies in it, so that mean's it's awful, don't you know.
>>
>>3385009
>the narrative/story was the best part

The only time a story is "the best part" of a game is if the actual game is shit.
>>
>>3385112
>Definitely better than Link to the Past

I want this meme to die.
>>
>>3383309
Honestly the only thing Fusion does right over Super Metroid is the holy shit moments you get when finding your first service bridge that connects two sectors. The game tries to appeal to both demographics while losing the fans, simple as that. Personally, Super Metroid is the superior game, but Fusion has the better thing going for it, which is the actual topic of the thread.

Super Metroid is the superior game, but Fusion has the better atmosphere. You are alone on this spaceship with an omnicidal clone of yourself. As you progress the place gets more and more blasted, so when you start backtracking you can't even rely on the map cause doorways may have been damaged or entire corridors lost. Adding to all this, its obvious that you are truly on your own in this forbidden place, and that the corrupt federation has abandoned you in their greed, damning their last hope for saving the universe against the omnicidal SA-X brigade. Best part about the scififl feel in all this returns to those bridges, accessing them is done through the screw attack, revealing how the SA-X travels about the place, but also how the federation forced Samus to once again be a WoD and their biggest threat.

Fuck it, Fusion might actually be better then Super. It hits you over the hrad with its plot, but the less linear you actually make the game, the more you get its subtleties. Maybe anyone who hates the game never actually bothered to try and go off the beaten path?
>>
>>3385616

The SA-X isn't even the villain. It's antagonistic/lethal to Samus because she's part Metroid and the SA-X is wired to hunt them, but the Federation actually decides to deorbit/trash the station because (one of) the SA-X gets too fucking good and finds their secret Metroid breeding project area. The Federation didn't give a fuck about the SA-X, nor was it an issue outside of the station. The weaponized Metroids and their evolutions were the problem.

Also, As the original poster stated, Fusion is the better game through Mechanics/QoL improvements alone. I do love Super, but after playing this and ZM, it's hard to go back to Super with its clunkier controls/mechanics, even if they are still 'good'; Fusion just feels that much better.
>>
>>3385925
That's the best part. The only reason you are so absolutely fucked in fusion is because they created the worst absolute scenario for Samus and as the game goes on the more its obvious the Federation is fucked when she gets out of there. Man do we need Metroid 5 with Samus on some planet with an abandoned Chozo Colony, recreating a new Varia Suit while the Federation is on her tail.
>>
Probably none. What makes you feel that way about Super Metroid is the lack of dialog, whereas fantasy usually has the most dialog.
>>
>>3385925
>the Federation actually decides to deorbit/trash the station because (one of) the SA-X gets too fucking good and finds their secret Metroid breeding project area. The Federation didn't give a fuck about the SA-X, nor was it an issue outside of the station. The weaponized Metroids and their evolutions were the problem.
So much wrong. The Federation was VERY interested in the SA-X, and were planning to come in and capture an SA-X specimen, because of its potential. It was SAMUS who self-destructed the BSL station(kind of the whole point of the last part of the game). The only concern the Federation had about their Metroid program was that SAMUS knew...not the SA-X.
I know reading dialogue is a thing of the past, but fucks sake people...if you don't know, don't comment.
>>
>>3385949
>Man do we need Metroid 5 with Samus on some planet with an abandoned Chozo Colony, recreating a new Varia Suit while the Federation is on her tail.

Never happen. Nintendo will continue with the in-between-quels where Samus is buddy-buddy with the Fed. They demonstrably do not want to tackle what happens post-Fusion. Even though they could solve it pretty simply by making the Mysterious Man you see talking to Adam in Fusion actually be part of a secret cadre within the Federation that has instigated a Metroid breeding program for insidious purposes w/o the Federation knowing about. Presto, Federation is not inherently bad.
>>
>>3384426
Hyperion cantos and dune are both physically impossible you pretentious retard.
>>
>>3384242
This is the only reply to that post that is correct.
>>
>>3383467

I was one of the first posters on this board you little bitch. Not only that, I was the person who gave moot the idea for /vr/. So watch what you say or I'll smash your fucking teeth in.
Also, liking Super Metroid and playing retro games isn't mutually exclusive you little cunt.
>>
>>3383153
>Mother Brain is taking a dump
>>
File: thats-the-joke[1].jpg (24KB, 490x355px) Image search: [Google]
thats-the-joke[1].jpg
24KB, 490x355px
>>3384346
>>
>>3386654
I loathe to mention the game, but isn't it obvious from Other M that the federation's bioweapon splinter cell is pretty fucking huge to be a couple of bad apples when they have not one but two giant spaceships with a Metroid Cloning Sector? I mean the timeline baaically is;
-Clean up planet Zebes and destroy Mother Brain because the Chozo went way too far.
-Clean up Planet SR338 because the Metroid having a population is pretty fucked up. Oh and help the federation gain access to the DNA for cloning. Whoops.
-Ridley won't fucking die, I guess we reallt do need to blow planet Zebes up once and for all.
-That metroid DNA? Yeah we need it to create massive populations of the muderous things. Oh and recreating Mother Brain AGAIN is a wonderful idea.
-Turns out the Metroids aren't really the bad guys, we fucked the entire universe potentially by letting an omnicidal virus regain control of a planet by eradicating the Metroid Population.

There is no way they can still make games were she is buddy buddy, that would make her character a complete idiot.
>>
>>3386659
they are fantasy
>>
Sci-fi is fictional science, mostly about science that would not work in our universe.
Fantasy is any made up shit, mostly with magic, etc.

You could actually say that Sci-fi is a Fantasy sub-genre.
>>
>>3387475
I generally assume Other M is non-Canon, and that it was just Adam Malkovich having a fever-dream where Samus is his servile waifu. That's why she was so out of character and everything was so stupid/bad.
>>
>no "Zero Mission" for Metroid 2
>no Metroid 64
>>
>>3383309
>having direction and a strong narrative

>>>/v/
>>
>>3387485
False. They are well known sci-fi, and helped define the modern idea of the genre.
>>
>>3383987
This kind of

Sci-fi is a genre and a setting.

Media like Mass Effect and Star Wars use space as a setting but the story elements can be easily changed out for standard fantasy settings

Media like Star Trek and Space Odyssey 2001 heavily rely on their settings to tell a story and the story itself relies on scientifically theoretical situations and creations that are loosely grounded in reality
>>
>>3387961
>Star Trek

Nope. Space Odyssey 2001 though is.
>>
File: iWKad22.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>3389042
>Star Trek isn't sci-fi
>>
>>3389121
> scientifically theoretical situations and creations that are loosely grounded in reality

Star Trek's 'science' is ass and is just as bad as saying "Space wizard did it."
>>
>>3389128
Science Fiction (n)
fiction dealing principally with the impact of actual or imagined science on society or individuals or having a scientific factor as an essential orienting component

It's still science fiction even if the science is shit or has been debunked.
>>
>>3389169
>>3389121

Why are you replying to memelords?
>>
I patched a binch of rom hacks, but only 1 or 2 seem to actually work. What is the difference between headered and un-headered and which do most people romhacking tend to favor and what hacks do you recommend I play?
>>
>>3387510
Why is there nothing for the 64? I never realised that.
>>
>>3383309
What a fancy way of saying "hand-holding".

Faggots like you are the reason games are so shit nowadays.
>>
>>3389339
iirc they couldn't think of any ideas at the time, a 2.5d Metroid with pre-rendered sprites would've been neat.
>>
>>3389347
Maybe in an alternate universe somewhere. In that one Amanda Bynes is not insane.
>>
>>3383438

There's hard sci fi and pop sci fi

Fantasy is fantasy. Both are fiction.
>>
>>3385009

Nigger please. The plot of metroid games apes the Alien films. We all know that there is only one good Alien film and it sure as fuck didn't have an AI.
>>
File: 1429075191476.jpg (36KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
1429075191476.jpg
36KB, 479x492px
>>3389496
>We all know that there is only one good Alien film

What, did James Cameron bully you as a kid or something?
>>
>>3389512

Aliens fan detected
>>
>>3389347
There was some very basic tech demo of an N64 build that Retro Studios had made. Obviously, that later got shifted over to the GC to become Prime, but it's interesting to see.
>>
>>3389496
>Original Alien film
>What is MUTHUR?
>>
>>3384406
started playing this yesterday and I'm really loving it. I never really could hold my attention with 3d zelda, the camera fuckery and movement kept frustrating me too much, I tried link between worlds on a whim and found that I really like the overhead style. I think I'll do minish cap next.
>>
>>3389613
LA?
>>
>>3389613
>the camera fuckery and movement kept frustrating me too much
You played the GC titles, right? Because I have similar sentiments when it comes to those. The only 3D Zeldas I've really came to care about are the N64 titles.
>>
>>3389613
Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages are decent Zelda games senpai.
>>
>>3389639
Yes
>>3389745
This too but I have played OOT and MM on 3ds and emulated on pc, if I could use my n64 controller through a flashcart maybe it would be more bearable. It really is a shame because they are fun games, and I fucking love the setting and art style in Wind Waker but the camera and really finicky movement just puts me off.

>>3389854
I'll get around to them eventually, MC just looks comfy
>>
>>3389936
>I'll get around to them eventually, MC just looks comfy
It's not, it's kind of sucky like most things that feature Toon Link.
>>
>>3389936
Minish Cap is really underrated. I like it a lot. Don't listen to this memer: >>3389971
>>
>>3389318
Can someone halp?
>>
>>3389936
>Yes
I meant to ask why you're going to suffer through LttP, instead of playing the better variant, or better, why you're apparently skipping LA and the oracles, going from LttP straight to Minish Crap
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.