[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only Ultima 6 and 7 (and Part 2) are great RPG >the others

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: article_img.jpg (55KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
article_img.jpg
55KB, 300x250px
>only Ultima 6 and 7 (and Part 2) are great RPG
>the others are simply bad games
Is Ultima the most overrated series ever?
>>
Ultima 7 isn't that great and Part 2 is crap.
5 and both Underworld are great. The first games are important pieces of history.
>>
File: img12.jpg (40KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
img12.jpg
40KB, 600x437px
>>3381837
>both Underworld are great
>>
>>3381839
Is that supposed to show me you base your opinion on some retarded video instead of trying something for yourself?
>>
>>3381839
Literally no one cares about that obnoxious whiny jew or what he thinks about anything.
>>
File: ultima_iii_-_exodus_02.png (3KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
ultima_iii_-_exodus_02.png
3KB, 320x256px
You got that backwards m8. U1-5 is the best, and the rest are overrated. Well maybe 6 is ok, but I dislike the interface change.
>>
Ultima Underworld is the finest game of its genre for its era in my opinion and one of the only games I beat in recent memory I felt like jumping right back into after I was done with it.
>>
>>3381839
Are you inviting me to your rape dungeon?
>>
>>3382835

I would have to give it a slight ding for not being a real ultima game. Don't get me wrong, UW is great, and possibly one of the most perfectly paced games I have ever played, but you can tell that the Ultima stuff was tacked in at the last minute, given how they get a few of the virtues wrong, and you suddenly have all those races in the Abyss that haven't been around since U3 or so, and the non-inclusion of races that would make more sense, like the Gargoyles.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.