[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick up Bill and Ted for NES, and goddamn if it's not a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (11KB, 204x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 204x185px
Pick up Bill and Ted for NES, and goddamn if it's not a pretty cozy game. Basically wander an interesting landscape, looking for people and items. Nothing fancy or tricky; perfect for a hangover day. But it looks like it reviews poorly; what am I missing?
>>
>>3381080
>what am I missing?
It's published by LJN thereforce it is shit according to AVGN and retards parroting him.
>>
>>3381080
can you address the things reviews usually point out?
>>
>>3381080
did you pay $50 for it? do you compare it against other games released? you now have an answer
>>
>>3381762
if a review is affected by the price or other games, it's a bad review
>>
>>3381761

WAH WAH WAH I had to learn how to play WAH
>>
>>3381771
want to actually address anything, or just do the same substance-less whining the nay-sayers are accused of?
>>
>>3381778

What's to address. All the shitty reviews are just aping the AVGN's inability to learn
>>
>ITT: Any game AVGN calls shitty is infact incapable of being shitty.
>>
I rented this game as a kid. It isn't the worst game ever, but it does deserve the bad reviews it gets.

Looking for anything or trying to avoid enemies usually involves jumping off the path into the scenery, which is slow and annoying. And you will be doing that for the rest of the game. I remember getting tired of it by the end of the second level. It was one of the rare times my child self turned a game off due to sheer boredom. I had more motivation to beat Wall Street Kid than this.
>>
>>3381080
>music is 4 seconds and only plays after leaving a room
>to find items you just randomly jump into random objects that are out of bounds

I do find it cozy though too
>>
>>3381080
>wander an """"""interesting"""""" landscape
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.