[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vr/, could you tell me more about the relationship between Sega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 12.jpg (159KB, 881x1200px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
159KB, 881x1200px
/vr/, could you tell me more about the relationship between Sega and Gamefreak? They released Pulseman for MD and it seems that Sugimori is a huge fanboy but is there something else?
>>
>>3380487
Who knows

They also made a game for the PC Engine, in 1996 (when the system was dead)
>>
>>3380487
They also did Tembo the Badass Elephant as a joint with Sega

Sugimori is a bonafide Sega fanboy, but Game Freak is so tied to Pokemon and Nintendo I don't imagine they get to branch out much
>>
>>3381658
Obviously, Nintendo x Sega crossover game by Game Freak.
>>
>>3381658
Sun & Moon was delayed by 1 year only because the whole company had to do Tembo because they were not used to doing 1080p.

It has been said that Tembo was meant for the Wii U but Nintendo rejected it because it's not Pokemon (since the last 2 non-Pokemon games they did for them bombed (Drill Dozer & HarmoKnight) and with Pocket Jockey they had to sell it themselves and only made back it's budget with the IOS/Android ports) but that has never been confirmed.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.