[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vr/ think of Kid Chameleon? Personally one of my favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: kid-chameleon-usa-europe.png (293KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
kid-chameleon-usa-europe.png
293KB, 360x500px
What does /vr/ think of Kid Chameleon? Personally one of my favorite games, although I've never beat it
>>
>>3380253
Mario for the Sega Genesis
It's decent
>>
>>3380253
It looks cool.
>tfw no skin jacket
>>
>>3380253
Hard. Very hard. The power ups were cool but as a kid I never really stood a chance of beating it. There were unfair autoscrolling stages that just led you to death with no margin for error whatsoever and sometimes it seemed that in order to progress you needed to still be wearing a power up you picked up stages ago.

It's an ok game for masochists
>>
It's awesome, one of my favorites on genesis.
>>
>>3380286
This.

As a kid, this game held a lot of mystique for me. I guess the case for most fantasy platform games at that time. There could be secrets everywhere. Taking a warp pad could take you anywhere in the stage or to another level entirely. And all the enemies and level themes a much mash or monsters and horror and stuff like it belonged in an album cover. It was a game that felt vast and unbeatable. I don't really feel that way for modern games anymore.
>>
>>3380253
It's my favorite retro game.
A few years ago I sat down with a real copy and beat the fucker. It took an hour and a half, but it felt amazing.
>>
It's a neat game
I bought a "Sega Radica" in 2004 specifically to replay it, I don't recommend playing it that way...
>>
>>3380253
Totally rad.
>>
File: kenny+loggins+1973+sunglasses.jpg (71KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
kenny+loggins+1973+sunglasses.jpg
71KB, 600x765px
The slippery controls and lack of saving are really bad, as those are super important for a long platformer.
Despite that, it's still one of my favorite games. I love the 90's "cool" vibe it tries so hard for, I love the infinite sense it gives off with its levels and paths, and I love the twangy-ass Genesis soundtrack.
>>
>>3380261

>Mario for Genesis

except it plays nothing like Mario whatsoever.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.