[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need guidance. you probably get tons of these threads. is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Wrex9xR.jpg (422KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Wrex9xR.jpg
422KB, 1600x1066px
I need guidance. you probably get tons of these threads.

is there a guide you could point me to?

I want to get into emulating and plug it into my big screen plasma.

is there an all in one solution? I saw some people use their wii and use classic controllers. is this the easiest way?
I want to do nes, snes, Genesis and maybe Gameboy. also looking for multi-player.
again, just posting some guides or sites would help me. even posting your setup for living room gaming would help
>>
>>3379785
1. Crack your Wii
2. Play games

If you mean by all-in-one solutions super-(not just because it is super, it is just above other emulators)emulators like Retroarch, I'm not aware of those.
Yes, you can use Classic controller. Also you can use GC controllers to play.

There were some guides at GBAtemp. Also there's >>>/vg/hbg
>>
>>3379785
>I want to do nes, snes, Genesis and maybe Gameboy
I dunno about all-in-one, but all those are so easy to emulate at this point that you hardly need to fuck with settings. I can run all of those on my 8-year old Toshiba, and it's not even a gaming laptop.
Check out emuparadise.me, it's where I got started.
>>
>>3379785
>is there an all in one solution?
I'm sorry but there just isn't. When it comes down to the choice of doing something so stupid the better choice is to end it all, each man (or in your case little girl) needs to make his own call on how he's going to meet his maker. So your call. Just make sure you do it.
>>
>>3379785
Using a Wii is probably the easiest way to get the results you're looking for.They're especially nice because they can easily switch back and forth between 480p for your HDTV and 480i for CRTs.

I'll go ahead and tell you that you'll want to pick yourself up a small dirt cheap CRT with component inputs even if to start with you mainly use it as a second screen so you can have other content on your big one you may find that you enjoy playing on it too.
>>
>>3379785
Why is that bear so sad?
>>
File: Still.png (744KB, 1286x706px) Image search: [Google]
Still.png
744KB, 1286x706px
>>3382597
Those were very likely Timothy Treadwell's last words, anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.