[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had the Diablo battlechest for AGES and although I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: diablo.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
diablo.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
I've had the Diablo battlechest for AGES and although I have loved original Starcraft/Warcraft forever and played them tons I have sadly never bothered to do a full playthrough of Diablo.

Well that ends today, my question to you is:

What class should I pick?
>>
Necromancer
>>
>>3377045
Necromancer or Druid
>>
>>3377045
Amazon. Strafe is a fun skill to use.
>>
bowadin
>>
>>3377045
pick the nigger paladin he was blessed by his nigger god to be the best
>>
Diablo 1? Warrior then Sorceror

Diablo 2? Necromancer
>>
>>3377045
Skelemancer, Trap or Claw assassin are great choices.
>>
I would definitely recommend Amazon because they can hot swap between melee and bows. Lightning javelin skills like charged strike do an absolute fuck ton of damage and bows are fun as usual. If you find a newer and better spear, give your old one to your Act 2 merc. Your late skill Valkyrie will give you a second bodyguard who is very powerful, and you can summon a decoy to keep foes busy while your bodyguards pack in a punch. Last but not least, the Amazon runeword Passion is one of the earliest you can make in the game which gives +2 Amazon skills and +2 Critical Strike, +20% Faster Hit Recovery, and +30% Cold Resist. I would jokingly say this class is fucking rigged.
>>
>>3377401
and by Passion I meant Peace, FUCK. Peace as in "Blizzard's Amazon CG renders can achieve world peace."
>>
File: 1374358685250.gif (486KB, 200x140px) Image search: [Google]
1374358685250.gif
486KB, 200x140px
>tfw you'll never experience 1.09 during it's peak ever again.
>tfw iron man matches will never happen in a Diablo game ever again.
What's even the point of living?

Go necromancer, i guess...
>>
>>3378254
damn I started playing in 2015

what's so good about 1.09?
>>
>>3378302
It's been so long I can't for the life of me remember too many specifics, but me and the boys used to have so much fun getting into some of the goofy bullshit the D2 community would cook up. My buddy made a Barb with 30 points in Grim Ward to cause a ruckus in cow runs/sanctuary runs. Those were the days...

Things started to fall off after 1.10 released though. I remember that clearly.
>>
necro is a fucking blast to play. incredibly versatile and fun all around. Poison, skelly swarming, explosions, all fun and is pretty much the best designed Necromancer-class in all of vidya history.

sorceress is a boring, spammy glass cannon

Paladin has some interesting skills, but is useless for anything other than boring Melee-builds.

Barbarian is OP but boring as fuck.

Assassin is pretty fun, but requires a lot of micro, which gets tiring after a while.

Amazoness is severely underused as she is so damn specialized. but still pretty fun.

Druid has a lot of fun skills, but 99% of the time, you'll just be in the werewolf form anyway, so you're basically just a furry Barbarian.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.