[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start game chasing in the New England area? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Episode-8.jpg (401KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Episode-8.jpg
401KB, 1280x720px
How do I start game chasing in the New England area? What's it like?
>>
buy a flash cart and stop being an autist
>>
>>3371001
nah. Rather have the physical carts and enjoy a good ride. I know eBay is an option but a lot of times their prices are ridiculous.
>>
Drive up to Maine then cross the border and stay there
>>
>>3371007
>Go to a garage sale at 5am before the people go outside.
>Have shitty long facial hair, bad breath and look like a homeless person
>LOUDLY KNOCK on their door and demand they give you all their video games.
>Shove an iphone 5s in their face and yell at them "do you have EARTHBOUND? or STADIUM EVENTS FOR THE NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM?!"
>Edit the footage and put it on youtube.
>>
>>3371076
This. I've gotten like 3 little samsons this way. Works every time.
>>
>>3371007
thrift stores, flea markets, yard sales. there are places that always have things you may be looking for. problem is, especially in new england, and the closer to any city you get, the people who have them tend to know at least some idea what they're worth.
>>
It's 2016, even trailer trailer trash meth heads have smart phones and can Google a game to see if they're rich or not. The idea that old games are rare and valuable has sunk in because of shows like storage wars and pawn stars, people don't look at them like VHS tapes anymore.
>>
The last two serious cart collectors i've seen have both made recent videos of them playing on plamsa/LCD screens. I hate this shit. The same cunts will bitch and whine about emulators...
>>
>>3371898
Better quality than CRT if you're using a good LCD and scaler.
>>
>>3371076
I have a garage sale every other year or so. I always put in big lettering in my ad the time the sale will start and "no early birds!" or something along those lines. Fully knowing that the big early birds all ignore that shit, but it gives me a great excuse to be condescending to them when they do and then refuse to sell anything at all.

Lately it's the video game guys who are the worst too. Gets crazier every time I do a sale.
>>
>>3371904
B-B-BUT IT'S NOT AUTHENTIK!!!!!
>>
>>3371915
Neither is using a CRT from the mid 2000s so.
>>
>that episode where they tour Billy's house
>all that messy garbage
>dog standing on the table eating leftovers
>>
desu I find better game deals at shops like That's Entertainment in Worcester than I do in any flea markets or garage sales because they actually take internet prices into account rather than asking at or above ebay asking prices like most people at a flea market
>>
>>3371038
Don't put ideas in this autismo's head. We don't want him either.
>>
>>3373565
I may just do now that you said that :)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.