[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found this game from my childhood called "Hexeplore"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: Hexplore_cover.jpg (30KB, 432x536px) Image search: [Google]
Hexplore_cover.jpg
30KB, 432x536px
I just found this game from my childhood called "Hexeplore" and I've never seen it posted so I thought you guys may like it.

It's one of the earliest rpg's using the voxel engine, you command up to 4 heroes that you find during the adventure in real time. Each hero can use class specific items to perform their skills and different traits to solve puzzles, for example only the mage can unlock magic things and only the archer can get inside tight corridors, and they can level up I think.

I don't remember much, guess I'll post some pictures and then the ISO if I can find it.
>>
File: 10-hexplore.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
10-hexplore.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
>>3370521
gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCraMLOoL1Y
>>
welp the ISO wasn't very hard to find literally first result in google :^)
>>
>>3370521
Hey I had this, bought it from the dollar store and it came with a strategy guide for the first three chapters.

I got pretty far but never finished it, I remember the desert part being excessively boring. I think it had multiplayer too?
>>
>>3370824
I think it does but the engine was shit and didn't work very well or something.

It's very repetitive because of the few types of enemies, but the exploring part was cool, it had lots of secrets and rewards.
>>
>>3370521
You magnificent bastard I've been trying to remember this game's name for the last six years on and off
>>
File: yes.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>3372124
same for me

>open thread
>watch gameplay video out of curiosity
>see character 'Drulak'
>literally the only thing i could remember for years
>mfw
>>
File: 1277746030621.png (38KB, 179x181px) Image search: [Google]
1277746030621.png
38KB, 179x181px
Brief history http://www.mobygames.com/company/doki-denki-sa

>that list of games
Not a happy story I suppose.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.