[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I figured you guys would be the best around that could give me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 766d50b4cd200e7a.jpg (289KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
766d50b4cd200e7a.jpg
289KB, 1920x1080px
I figured you guys would be the best around that could give me a good answer.

Where can I buy a modded Gameboy Color? I'm just looking for anything with a backlight. Maybe a bigger screen if that's even possible.
>>
>>3369295
The only main mods for the gameboy colour are the frontlight and prosound mods, you can buy units with those mods on ebay.

As for bigger screens you're out of luck.

It will be easier for you to just buy an emulation device or a gameboy advance.
>>
>>3369341
>emulation device

Any recommendations? I'm just looking for a way to play my original Red and Ruby versions.

I'd use a GBA SP if the Red Version's cartridge didn't stick out. Just doesn't look right.
>>
>>3369362
Well, then your only remaining option is the GB Boy Color.
>>
>>3369362
What's your budget? There are clone systems like the GB Boy Color which are pretty good for their purpose but desu you're better off just getting a flash cart for a GBA (My preferred option).

There are some awesome JXDs however depending on how much you want to spend they might be out of reach (and at the end of the day you might be looking for a more authentic gameboy experience).

Retron is also putting out a gameboy case for phones that allows you to play carts on your phone with physical controls (pictured).

If you have the cash then by all means go for a frontlight modded Gameboy Color (chuck some eneloop batteries in there for good measure), it will be the best way to experience the games.
>>
>>3369478
Why the fuck is that portable SNES widescreen? What were they thinking? Also, I like that the Game Boy add-on was designed and promised for the iPhone and now it's only available for europoor devices.
>>
>>3369478
>brand new, bigger 4:3 screen

That's clearly a 16:9 screen.

>China confirmed for dumb.
>>
>>3369295
Go on Aliexpress and buy a GB Boy Colour. Yeah they feel a little cheap but I use mine more than my actual Game Boy Color, screen's a bit bigger and backlit.
>>
>>3369492
apple doesnt allow emulators
>>
>>3369478
What's the best flash cart? I could just load a GB Color ROM onto it, right?
>>
>>3369664
Everdrive.
>>
>>3369664
ez flash IV
>>
>>3369492
Apple is shit anyway
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.