[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anywhere left to buy Saturn modchips? Specifically for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: saturn2.jpg (177KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
saturn2.jpg
177KB, 1600x1200px
Is there anywhere left to buy Saturn modchips? Specifically for a Model 1? I thought there was this one site that sold universal modchips that I looked up a month ago but now I can't find them for some reason.

And no I'm not using PsuedoSaturn. It's incompatible with a ton of games.
>>
>>3367342
You have to email some guy who is based in the UK to get one, if I remember right
>>
>>3367362
I know about that one, but this was another site I was looking for. I was on it less than a month ago, and now it's just gone.

Total bullshit how modchips for the Saturn are so hard to get when it's library has by far the biggest ratio of bullshittingly expensive games.
>>
>>3367390
Just get an AR cart and flash pseudo saturn on it and burn some CDs
>>
There's a guy that posted a video of his working ODE he's developing for the Saturn. Don't know what the ETA on release is though.
>>
You can try talking to a guy named Zer0-2K11 on the assembler forums.
I bought a modchip and region free bios from him without any issues.
>>
>>3368453
Yeah, that's where I ended up.

Just sent him a PM, hope it goes well.
>>
>>3367675
Didn't he say it's not for commercial release?
>>
>>3368950
Did you watch the video? He says he wants to make a commercial version but he's focusing on his major and other commitments first and foremost.
>>
>>3367342
thank me later op.
http://retrogamerandbackups.com/products/sega-saturn-unlocker
>>
>>3367342
I have never had Pseudosaturn not work with a game, and I've played a fuckton of them.
>>
Why not program your own modchip using a cheap modern microcontroller?
>>
>>3368965
link for a yuro site with same product?
>>
File: 20151008_ps_logo.png (62KB, 336x252px) Image search: [Google]
20151008_ps_logo.png
62KB, 336x252px
>>3368965
>>3369348
I bet my left nut that's just a repackaged pseudo saturn. Don't fall for shit like that.
>>
>>3369470
your right it is, but it does come with a action replay, 1-4mb ram expansion and a region by-pass so it's worth it IMO
>>
>>3369885
You can get an AR cart for 30USD or less. Flashing it yourself is ez.
>>
>>3367342
email Rob Webb, Zer0-2k11, or Bad_Ad84.

All of them sell modchips that work on all consoles, including all three model 1s.
>>
Will a modchip be able to play burned games from different regions?
>>
>>3370505
No.
If you want to play games from a different region then you're either going to have to get an action replay cart or get a region free bios for your system.
>>
>>3370618
You can patch a game's region to whatever you want before you burn it.
>>
>>3370505
>Will a modchip be able to play burned games from different regions?

If you region patch the games prior to burning, then yes.
>>
>>3367362
>>3367362
Got a link for that ?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.