[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok wtf is up with this game. Im playing the story mode on fightcade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Ok wtf is up with this game. Im playing the story mode on fightcade and I cant even get past the third stage. half the time I just lose to dan, what the fuck is wrong here? Am I just god awful or is this game supposed to be fucking hard?
>>
>>3354262
>only 1 stool
Are you lonely anon?
>>
>>3354281
im playing on fightcade. that image is from google
>>
git gud
>>
Eh I always thought the difficulty in it was pretty good...it's manageable but at times can be a challenge, same thing with the final boss....there's an element of OPness but nothing you can't manage if you try

Maybe try using a different character?
>>
>>3354316
the bison end fight is such bullshit

i've never ever beaten him
>>
>>3354320
It's just that damn Psycho Crusher, if you're careful it's do able though

It's tough, but not cheap to the level of like the KOFXIII final boss or something where it's virtually impossible without exploiting the AI
>>
Who are you playing as OP. I main chun and beat the story line on like 8/10 difficulty on the psx
>>
In CAPCOM machines, the higher the difficulty, you receive more damage and do less. There's even an oversight in this - if you fight on level 8 (hardest) against an opponent with a "chewing" throw (Charlie, Guy, Blanka), the CPU can mash the buttons hella fast, and coupled with the handicap, this takes something like 80% off your lifebar. In a single throw.

There's a trick against the final boss, actually. Just back off for a few seconds, and he'll crouch down, to prepare a Psycho Ball. In this state, no matter what you do, he won't get up until he fired the Psycho Ball. So you can jump in and combo him. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>3354262
Play in Normal difficulty and not Expert 4/5/6, then go up until you feel it's a good challenge
>>
File: street_fighter_ryu_akiman_sketch.jpg (418KB, 3000x2685px) Image search: [Google]
street_fighter_ryu_akiman_sketch.jpg
418KB, 3000x2685px
>>3354262
Pretty much what people are saying is useful advice. Try lowering the difficulty level first.

Then, try playing on slower speeds. No need to go Turbo 2 right off the bat. You'll want to go faster after a while, but get a better feeling of the game flow before doing that.

And if of all characters you're losing to Dan, chances are you're eating up every single attack from him. Try to anticipate some of his attacks and block them instead of countering with your own moves. He always tries to get close with fullscreen Dankuukyaku, so be prepared.
>>
>>3354262
>playing arcade mode
>expecting to win all the fights consecutively

lmao, the point of it is for it to be a challenge to beat

arcades wouldn't make any money if some random joe could best their game in a fucking quarter

you have to learn how to play the game, and the best way to learn is to play against other human players

the way it worked:

>play fighting game
>get fucked
>keep playing
>another player joins in
>pushes your shit in with shit you have never seen before
>either stick with your character and become weary of what you experienced or use the opponents character and emulate what he does
>do this until you receive GUD

feel free to ask opponent questions, many are very open to giving answers and advice
>>
Best Alpha game IMO
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.