[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vr/ so I want to get into street fighter. Not looking to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x2911px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x2911px
Hey /vr/ so I want to get into street fighter. Not looking to play competitively. Kinda want it just to play around with friends and for characters and story stuff. This is the only game I already own. (I think my dad got it from the rental place) what games are the best? I have a pc to emulate and I also have a Genesis, ps1, ps2, ps3, GameCube and Wii. I'd be open to maybe getting a dream cast tho.
>>
That game's actually real good if you have a 6 button arcade stick. The only thing better will be MAME.
>>
>>3347090
Yeah I like it, just looking to branch out a bit
>>
>>3347084
>The only thing better will be MAME.

"no"
>>
>>3347107
What's MAME?
>>
>>3347084
If you get a dreamcast, get 3rd strike for it.
If not there's Street Fighter Anniversary Collection on ps2 that has it
>>
>>3347190
From what I know it's a platform that emulates arcade games, and then is installed into an actual cabinet, trying to mimic the real thing
>>
Google fightcade, play on that
Arcade versions > console ports

As for which are best...it's really all personal preference man, some people will swear by third strike, some love whichever version of the SF2 series, some prefer something from the Alpha series

For me SFA3 is my favorite but I also enjoy some SF2 fun, don't know why, it's just the one I have the most fun with. Play them all and find out for yourself which you like.
>>
What's the best platform for alpha 3?
>>
>>3347210
Sega Saturn. It's an arcade perfect port.

Otherwise just emulate the PSP version MAX.
>>
>>3347203
You have a pretty negative opinion of something you know very little about.

>>3347190
MAME is a multiple arcade machine emulator. You can play the actual arcade versions of games using it. There are builds for all kinds of platforms you can play right on your PC if you want or if you want to play on a CRT the Wii version is quite straight forward and should run CPS2 games like SF2:CE etc just fine.

If you want to play the later series than 2 that are still /vr/ and you want to play them on consoles then Saturn has the most with the entire Alpha series and the early Vs games. Playstation has the EX games which were the first 3D games and not very good. Dreamcast picks up the VS series where Saturn drops it with a little crossover on MvC1 and Dreamcast has SFA3 also but then it has MvC2 which is a great game and Capcom vs SNK games too.
>>
>>3347206
This.

Pick up Fightcade. It has all the SF you need. Super Turbo and 3rd Strike are the most popular. Alpha 2 and 3 get a little play now and then. They are all different though so don't hesitate to try them all.
>>
>>3347210
Arcade is the best platform for all

https://www.fightcade.com/ for the shit
http://fightanvidya.com/games for the games

This is all you need, no you don't have to play on the online client but it's still a pretty good emulation service
This guy knows >>3347339
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.