[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Translated JP games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9

File: talesphantasia1.png (49KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
talesphantasia1.png
49KB, 256x224px
So I downloaded a massive pack of pre-patched english translated JP only SNES roms. Been going through and trying different games here and there to see what we never got. So how about a general thread for short reviews for english translated JP only games?

Tales of Phantasia is pretty good. The story is basic RPG + time travel, and the graphics are pretty as hell, but the main draw is the real-time battle system. Was having great fun with it, up until I got to the Sylph(sp) fight and couldn't attack half of them. I may need to read the manual.

Brandish 2. I remember messing around with the first one, and heard this one had SNES Mouse support, so I decided to give it a shot. Kinda didn't realize you start off with 1HP. Walked into an enemy, one-hit me. Came back to life where I saved, except all people and items are missing. Fell down a hole into a room full of enemies that 1-hit me. Keep reviving in the same room. This might be cool, if I could figure out what the fuck I'm supposed to do. Might restart and try again, but I'm not really impressed so far.

Tried the Kunio-Kun Dodgeball game, but I couldn't even figure out the controls, much less all the other shit involved in this one. Uses the Start button for pretty much everything, and every other button appears to be cancel. Who the hell thought this up?

Anyone else got any recommendations or reviews to share?
>>
File: awesome.png (3MB, 1384x1000px) Image search: [Google]
awesome.png
3MB, 1384x1000px
Seiken Densetsu 3, nigga
>>
Glory of Heracles 3 tells a stellar story with rather simple mechanics

The scenario was planned by the guy who did FF7, so it has a dark sense of humor and good bouts of serious mind bending moments.
>>
Don't do that to yourself.
Go the hard route and learn the language instead of fooling yourself with those "translations". You'll get a lot more out of it in the long run.
>>
Treasure of the rudras is a really awesome game. It has 3 scenarios to play through and you can input any words you want to create spells. Its also got pretty nice lookin sprites too.

Star ocean is a really beautiful game with a well done translation. Its pretty short too. Definately worth checking out.

Gunmans proof i think uses the same engine as lttp. Weird and funny old west themed rpg.

The first 3 smt games are also awesome, but can be a bit heavy if youve never played any before.

And i know terranigma got an official translation, but only in europe. So if youve never played it, do it now man. One of the best soundtracks of all time. Its an action rpg, but you use different moves depending on which direction you press or whether youre jumping while attacking.
>>
>>3344260
I don't like SNES Phantasia too much but it's technically a very impressive game.
Brandish 2 is pretty brutal in the beginning, playing the first one in order to get accustomed to the mechanics would be a good idea as the second elaborates on the first one and imho takes a lot of basic things the player should know for granted.

I second Seiken Densetsu 3 and>>3345402.
Though I also second>>3344448, most of those fan translations are questionable and some of those, like the Romancing SaGa 3 patch are straight up wrong and made by people who evidently machine translated the thing, it would be better for you to learn the language especially if you're playing the games for the story.

That said, I would suggest you to play Metal Max: Returns as the english patch is actually not too bad and it's an amazing remake of an already good NES game but it's one of those rare cases when the remake makes the original completely irrelevant.

Live A Live has some sort of cult status around here so you might want to play that as well, though it's kind of a hit or miss game overall and while it's great as a piece of medium from its time it's a so so game in terms of actual mechanic and polish.

There's also the Romancing SaGa trilogy, but alas, the translations are garbage, and are more suited for people who prefer hard games with extreme focus on unusual mechanics rather than story so I don't know whether you'd like them.

Dark Law is another cool short RPG you might want to try.

Alkahest is more on the actiony-arcade side but it's pretty fun.

Ys games are bretty fun if you're into that sort of series.

Bahamut Lagoon is an interesting take on FE by Square with some neat mechanics but absolutely terrible balance, but do check it out.

Front Mission and FM:Gun Hazard are must plays if you're a /m/an, same for the two Cyber Knight games.

Mystic Ark and Brain Lord are also really nice games, if not a bit standard in terms of mechanics.
>>
File: Clock-Tower.gif (104KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
Clock-Tower.gif
104KB, 500x445px
Just be sure not to miss Clock Tower and Rockman & Forte, anon.
>>
>>3344260
ToP's graphics are really beautiful. The only thing I don't like about them is the overworld graphics, they look kinda weird IMO. The rest of the game looks fantastic.
>>
>>3345572
In all fairness to Brandish 2, I kinda fucked myself by not realizing I was sitting at 1HP to start with. Reading the manual might help too.

Not too worried about getting a perfect translation really, just enough to know what the hell I'm doing or supposed to be doing.

>Brain Lord
Holy fuck man, that game. Could have sworn it was brought over, but yeah, that game man. I think I made it to the third dungeon before the game started slapping me silly. Good times, but I don't know if I'll ever finish it without a guide.

>>3345752
I entirely agree. It's because the overworld graphics look like FF6 with a little more detail. It looks out of place compared to the rest of the game's graphics.

>>3345642
>Rockman & Forte
Been hearing about this, gonna give it a shot now.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far folks, definitely gives me an idea of what to try next. The ED packs on emuparadise's forums are good for getting a bunch of pre-patched roms, but it's a lot to dig through.
>>
Just chech the aeon genesis completed projects page
>>
Rudra is pretty interesting but the patch has some issues. Also the entire game is kinda weird to play in english due to the modified word system.
>>
>>3345402
>Gunmans proof i think uses the same engine as lttp. Weird and funny old west themed rpg.

it uses an engine that looks like it was based on LTTPs, not the exact same one though. And it's definitely not an RPG
>>
>>3346143
I'll check it out, it sounds good.

Rockman & Forte...it's alright so far. Not really enjoying the level design, but I've played far worse. Has the buster charge from X, but ditches the ability to climb walls for some reason. I think I might enjoy it more if I play as Forte.

Alcahest is pretty sweet so far, but I haven't encountered a real boss yet or anything special. The thing that lets you shoot fireballs from your sword is OP as fuck though, I can just stand and swing and clear a room.
>>
>>3346040

It got an updated patch that apparently fixes stuff.
>>
>>3346168
OK, Alcahest is fun as fuck and I don't know why they never brought it over here. Biggest complaint I have is the bosses have been pretty breakable so far. The goblin was a joke who never took a swing, the golem was an interesting fight right up until I discovered you can sit on the right top of the screen and just wail on him with no risk, four swordsmen were easy to dodge, and the dragon only did damage to me by accident. At least the villain was a decent fight, but the free heals made it a walk in the park. Kinda reminds me of Castlevania 2 in that the bosses are a joke. At least so far, I've just gotten the 2nd Guardian.

Not the best game ever and it does have it's flaws, but I'm having a lot of fun with it.
>>
>>3346001
>getting a perfect translation really, just enough to know what the hell I'm doing or supposed to be doing.
That's already asking too much.
You might as well guess yourself what it written instead of having translators do that for you.
>>
You need to play Terranigma (there are official translations)
>>
>>3344260
Violinist of Hameln
Do Re Mi Fantasy
Marvelous
Metal Max Returns
Romancing Saga 3
Umihara Kawase
>>
So I took a break from Alcahest to give Brandish 2 another try.

This time I took down 1 enemy before dying, then I got respawned in a room with chain mail and no exit. Looking at a guide online, the first time I played it dropped me into the last level in the game after I fell down that pit. I'm not sure if it's supposed to do that or if my rom is just glitched to hell.

Took another swing, finished exploring Prison B2, but there's 3-4 doors that won't open and I can't seem to figure out how to use the keys I got. I don't remember Brandish being this difficult to work with.
>>
>>3347659
>but there's 3-4 doors that won't open and I can't seem to figure out how to use the keys I got
One door won't open because of plot reasons, you'll get the key for that much later.
>I don't remember Brandish being this difficult to work with.
Brandish 2 requires a bit more focus than the first one, the Master version it's even more sadistic as it doubles the enemy HP at max difficulty so you have to either go barehanded until you get enough STR or plan your weapon uses carefully, I prefer the latter as it's way less painful and takes a lot less time but to each his own.

I'm glad you liked Alcahest, it's a neat little game with a great arcade feeling, nothing extraordinary but pretty fun.
>>
GUNMAN'S PROOF
>>
>>3344260

I doubt you can post the link on here OP, but do you mind giving me a hint on where I can find a d/l to that collection? I have an SD2SNES ED on the way and I'm wanting to get my feet wet in some games that aren't oversaturated
>>
>>3347760
Yeah, just wish it came with a save feature. Instead I'm going to need to try and play Guess That Moonrune to use a password to get back to where I was. Good fun, kinda sad it never got brought over.

>>3347974
https://mega.nz/#F!dBcHTLJA!4E1fHpN1gZ9drbi5JEfUCw
Let's see if this gets counted as spam. Has EverDrive collections for every ED there is, plus all kinds of extras. Just keep in mind not everything was tested, as Wizardry 6 seems to hang after loading.

>>3347783
This is next on my list to try.
>>
File: ysv.png (219KB, 898x670px) Image search: [Google]
ysv.png
219KB, 898x670px
>>3344260

Well, the SNES games for the Ys series, I can give some input on.

Ys III, it's okay but I wouldn't really play the SNES version of Wanderers. There is, unfortunately, a USA version of it so no patch needed. When you have the remake Oath of Felghana being miles better, only reason to play it is for historical purposes.

Ys IV: Mask of the Sun, also a no unless you are play for historical purposes. With Dawn of Ys giving you the best old school experience and Celceta to give you "the canon" experience, not really much purpose to play it. A patch is there if you want to play it.

Ys V, it's a special case. The game is only available on the SNES and PS2 and only the SNES has a patch. However, what happened with that game was that they completely "half-assed" the game, to put it in a way, with every single aspect of it from story to OST. The game has its moments but it's been almost 20 years since the original so it is long due for a remake. I would say avoid unless you are a huge fan of the series. The sad part is that they won't remake it with Ys VI, Oath and Origin's style of gameplay and will use the party system which is completely horrid.

In general, the SNES games for the series aren't great and only recommended if you are a huge fan of the series. Falcom's other games' ports on the SNES isn't bad, like Brandish 2 which you are going through, and the Dragon Slayer series, which don't have patches unfortunately.
>>
>>3346001
>>Brain Lord
>Holy fuck man, that game. Could have sworn it was brought over, but yeah, that game man

It was. I rented it once or twice
>>
>>3345572
RS1 and 2 are really really hard but RS3 isn't much more difficult than SaGa Frontier.
>>
>>3348076
>just wish it came with a save feature.
Yeah, that would have been a nice feature to have, though once do get the hang of it you can blast through so fast you can finish the game in an hour or so, indeed a pity it wasn't brought to the west.
If you're up for a cutesy and straightforward platformer I suggest you to play Magical Pop'n, it's pretty fun.
>>3348302
I'm probably the only guy on /vr/ who kinda likes Ys V, it probably helps that I don't really like Ys too much so as a whole so that change of pace doesn't irk me so much, and it's a gorgeous looking title.
>>3348396
They're still pretty unusual games, they're not for everyone, but yeah, maybe OP would like to try 3 and see if he likes it enough to try the other games.
>>
>>3348076
good

i'm not a fan of lttp but gunman's proof is the shit
>>
Where did you find this massive pack?
>>
>>3349469
Googled around, led me to the emuparadise forums thread with the link. Was actually looking for a quick pack of ROMs for the Genesis ED I got recently, was more than happy to find packs for all EDs that contain hacks and translations.
>>
>>3349546
Link us here, please? Or tell us what terms you were googling so that those of us that want such a pack can find it just as you did.
>>
>>3349801
Dude, I gave the link directly to the mega in this very thread a few posts back. I think I googled "everdrive rom pack" but I don't remember exactly.
>>3348076
>>
>>3349805
So sorry, friend. I didn't notice it. Forgive my imperceptiveness. I was braindamaged earlier today (banged my noggin on the ceiling going up my stairs because I'm too tall).
>>
File: 220px-HolyUmbrellaBoxArt.jpg (33KB, 220x402px) Image search: [Google]
220px-HolyUmbrellaBoxArt.jpg
33KB, 220x402px
>>3344260
For translated games that I never hear about, I really liked holy umbrella.
It's a platformer with multiple playable characters, slight RPG elements (top-down towns and heart containers) and a wacky story
>>
>>3350391
that looks really gay
>>
>>3349801
Are you actually so dumb that you need someone's help to fucking Google something?
>>
>>3349813
I love how every time somebody says something absolutely retarded on 4chan, they have to come up with some kind of fucking excuse like they were up all night or something and they weren't born retarded and act retarded 24/7. Nobody knows what your fucking name is anyway. Your fucking reputation isn't on the line.
>>
>>3350405
it kind of is
>>
>>3350413
I imagine that it has something to do with reddit refugees.
>>
>>3350413

Well, for discussion purposes, it's better to admit you are wrong so the discussion tangent doesn't keep spiraling out of control.
>>
>>3350391
Sounds good, I'll give it a shot right after I take a swing at Gunman's Proof.

Front Mission was a lot like Front Mission 3, FFT with mechs. The RNG gods can make it very frustrating as well. Was doing cleanup after wiping most of the enemy on the third mission, when one enemy nailed my main character with a lucky shot on the body knocking me down to 10 HP or so, then his buddy struck and hit the body of course, leading to a surprise Game Over on a mission that was pretty much done. I'm playing on real hardware so I can't savescum my way past crap like this.

I usually enjoy turn-based strategy games, but for some reason the Fire Emblem series, the Front Mission series, and FFT just turn me off. I was hoping it was just Front Mission 3 being difficult, but I just can't seem to enjoy this.
>>
File: rhapsody_literal.png (1MB, 678x1563px) Image search: [Google]
rhapsody_literal.png
1MB, 678x1563px
>>3346404
>>
>>3350391

Ah, I played through this a few years back. Really charming game, the dialogue is great.
>>
>>3350413

>getting this assmad over literally nothing

(You)
>>
>>3350391
Holy shit, did Tatsuya Egawa do that cover?

Now I know what to play this evening once I get home.
>>3350841
You just need to play it safe, FM3 is actually the easiest game in the series so I'm surprised you you're struggling with it.
>>
>>3344260
Any chances to get the name of that pack so I can search for a DL link?
>>
>>3344448
Yeah, that's a great idea but if you didn't do it when the games came out odds are you're not going to do it now. Back then that was the only way to play the games. Not it buys you a tiny bit more muh authentic cultural meaning that takes you years to learn anyway compared to just playing a patched game.
Also, most people these days can't learn the meaning of words in their native language let alone another.
>>
>>3348302
>Ys
>SNES
still waiting for someone to make a MSU1 hacks for those three
>>
>>3348076
FWIW the original PC-98 Brandish 2 lets you save and reload anywhere and is getting a fan translation right now, so I'd recommend playing that (then 3 and VT/4) the proper way. Make sure you play through Brandish 1 (or its PSP remake, The Dark Revenant) first, since it's generally considered the easiest game in the series. 2 and 3 were developed in mind for experienced players.

>>3349120
>I'm probably the only guy on /vr/ who kinda likes Ys V
Can't imagine you're alone. I had fun with Ys V despite its numerous flaws, mainly because I like the setting/premise and soundtrack a lot. A remake adapting as much of the original draft + new details in Ys V SFC could be amazing, though, and easy for Falcom to make after Ys IX. Even characters like Dorman had important characterization in the drafts, where he wasn't just some seedy realtor but a distant descendant of Zeibe wanting to reclaim the kingdom and avenge his ancestors by taking on Kefin.
>>
>>3351219
>muh authentic cultural meaning
A lot of supposed translations are just plain wrong. Most people just don't realize it because very few play games with the original and translation side by side.
There are tons of advantages such as playing the version you want or reading supplementary material. Not to mention all the games completely without translation.

You can play Japanese games after two/three months of covering the basics
>>
>>3350391
I loved this shit.
It became a bit shoddy in late-game, due to the main kid being able to do pretty much doing everything, thus killing the need for the allies, but it was pretty cool before then and still fairly satisfying to beat.
My only real bitch is that some of the humor is a bit "too" japanese and doesn't transition very well, but for the most part it's still pretty amusing. Action was still quite nice. Graphics as well.
I swear more games need soundtracks like Holy Umbrella and Spike McFang. Bouncy and hype as hell.
>>
>>3351417
We're not talking about just playing games in Japanese we're talking about understanding Japanese well enough to get a better experience playing them in Japanese. You'd have to be a fucking language wizard to learn Japanese well enough to do this in 2-3 months. I'm pretty good with languages and can read several. I wasn't even close to that after 3 months learning Japanese. Being so completely unrealistic does nothing for you but send your opinion into the trash.
>>
>>3351491
>to get a better experience playing them in Japanese
Compared to playing garbage translations it's hardly an achievement.
>>
>>3344260
Where did you download that?
>>
File: 1354429654820.jpg (220KB, 601x598px) Image search: [Google]
1354429654820.jpg
220KB, 601x598px
>>3351171
>>3351731
Both of you, to the eye doctor, NOW.
>>
Brandish 2 is alright, however, I felt like you could easily cheese your way through everything as soon as you'd find that magic spell that makes you nearly invincible, I couldnt finish the game because I got stuck inside a room that resembled a bird when looking at the map, I was warped inside its head and had no idea of how to leave the place.

It can be a chore to manage your inventory at first, but that will change as soon as you find dimensional boxes.

I liked Brandish 1 much more, although the SNES version is censored and changes the names of the main characters for some reason.
>>
>>3354493
Yeah, I think I may go at the first game instead, I'm pretty much convinced my ROM is bugged. Kinda fun, but will take me far too long to git gud enough to go far.

To anyone downloading the collection, watch out for Alcahest. Though it does have the translation, the translation never changed the stage names into something readable, and left the password system broken. So you need to get a patch for that off of romhacking.net if you want to be able to continue.

Trying Gunman's Proof and Holy Umbrella today, don't have much else to do while I wait for my new videocard to arrive. Will be back later with reviews.

>>3351093
>FM3 is actually the easiest game in the series so I'm surprised you you're struggling with it.
In all fairness to FM3, I had no idea what the hell I was doing, didn't even read the manual, and only tried it once. I should go back and give it another go sometime.
>>
>>3344260
>So I downloaded a massive pack of pre-patched english translated JP only SNES roms.

Link please?
>>
>>3355665
>>3352221
If you can't read then I don't see what you expect me to do for you.
>>
>>3355671
I read your entire post (two times because ofyour last post) and you didn't post a link to the pack of games you downloaded anywhere.

I wasn't asking for anything specific.
>>
>>3355682
>How to find links in threads
>Press CTRL+F
>type in http
>??????
>profit!
>>
>>3355685
Where/what is the CTRL+F?
>>
>>3351491
How did you go about learning moon and those other languages, I am learning Spanish but I feel as if I'm not getting enough practice on it. I might just play my games in spanish for at least a little practice
>>
File: fiesta.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fiesta.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>3355694
Don't play old games spanish because they have shitty translations. In FF7 they translate party as "fiesta" when they should have used "grupo".
>>
>>3355704
That's great.
>>
>>3355694
Play modern games in spanish, because retro translations are very often, a total shit
>>
>>3354493
>I liked Brandish 1 much more
I can see what you mean, Brandish 1 has better setting and atmosphere but Brandish 2 has a lot more stuff in weapons magic and other neat tricks, it's kind of hard for me to decide which one I like more between these two.
>>3354603
>didn't even read the manual, and only tried it once
That's something you shouldn't do, give it another try anyway, you might also want to play FM2, it's possibly the best one in the whole series together with 5, but you'll need to learn how to play the game, it's kind of hard.
>>
>>3356156
I didnt really notice much of a difference between most weapons in the second game, sure, its cool to go around with a two-handed axe , but It felt the same as wielding a sword and a shield to me.

I also thought there were plenty of weapons lying around throught most of the game, especially in the beginning, when you dont have any dimensional box with you yet, leaving your inventory crowded at all times and forcing you to waste them or leave them behind.

Not trying to sound like an ass, brandish 2 is fine and probably harder than the first game.
>>
>>3356181
>but It felt the same as wielding a sword and a shield to me.
Not quite, two handed weapons do allow a parry, but you still take chip damage, and parrying also depletes their durability, they do huge damage for the first sections of the game, which is why you should ask the jailer to give you the two handed axe before fleeing the island, that shit will murder mostly anything by that point until far off in the game, very useful on tough bosses or mooks.
>I also thought there were plenty of weapons lying around throught most of the game, especially in the beginning
True that, it's more meaningful in the master version since enemies have more HP and you actually need to pick those up, but normal Brandish 2 kind of has too much stuff you can't pick up in the beginning since you only have one or two dimensional boxes.
>brandish 2 is fine and probably harder than the first game.
It sure is, it has also much better dungeon designs than the first one, but for me it kinda lacks in atmosphere, and some things are downright bizarre, a ninja mansion right next a classic western medieval fantasy village?
>>
>>3355704
Dude, spanish FFVII is the best way to play it. It's fucking crazy how hilarious the translation is.
>>
File: Seisen_no_Keifu.jpg (59KB, 200x354px) Image search: [Google]
Seisen_no_Keifu.jpg
59KB, 200x354px
http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=21199.0

Any love for the new Fire Emblem: Genealogy of The Holy War translation?
>>
>>3356984
Are they doing FE5 next?
>>
>>3357017
When Genealogy is finished, they were thinking about doing Thracia, which i can't wait for to happen.
>>
>>3344260
Anyone ever come across translations for the 3 jap-only goemon games on the snes? Ganbare goemon 3 in particular is one I'd like to have since it's in the Zelda adventure style of Legend of the Mystical Ninja.

Googles not showing anything.
>>
>>3356984
How old is that translation? I played through it about 5 or 6 years ago and it seemed pretty good, but I remember there being a support conversation or something where the translator made the two characters have a conversation about how supports weren't fully translated. Kinda made me kek but it sucked not having it done 100%
>>
>>3357208
The new one? it got released this May for the 20th anniversary of the game and is in open beta now

Game is fully translated, up to date with the latest names and theyre fixing out the last few bugs, its pretty much done
>>
>>3350898
>This is what happens when you can't into context or writing in general

fixed
>>
>>3344260
>So I downloaded a massive pack of pre-patched english translated JP only SNES roms
Can you upload it?
>>
>>3350898
>getting upset because you're repeating the snow word thrice
Good thing the translator wasn't working on eskimo literature.
>>
>>3355704
JAJAJAJAJAJAJA!
>>
>>3344260
You got a link to that pack of roms?
>>
>>3357196
None of them have been. There was one attempt at the first, it's been passed on to someone else so it might actually go somewhere.

Goemon isn't unhackable, it's just infamous for a lot of people wanting them and no one ever finishing.
>>
>>3357283
This made me laugh harder than it should.

Gave Gunman's Proof and Holy Umbrella a shot yesterday. Both are pretty fun so far, if a little easy.

I can see why people say Gunman's Proof uses the same engine as Alttp, since it feels like a reskinned version of it. A bit like how Konami recycled part of Castlevania's engine for The Lone Ranger. This isn't a bad thing, since it's Alttp with guns. The only complaints I have so far is the looooong unskippable story shit in the beginning of the game which will become annoying on replays, and the fact you really can't tell if you are doing damage to a boss or not. I spent 10 minutes shooting the first boss before I tried punching, then another 5 figuring out that punching was actually having an effect. Some sort of indicator of damage being taken would have been nice, but still a fun game. Feels a bit like the precursor to Uncharted, or a homage to Indiana Jones.

Holy Umbrella isn't sure if it wants to be an RPG or a metroidish platformer. Either way, being able to switch characters on the fly is pretty sweet. A bit weak on difficulty but can still be fun. I was going to complain about the slow walk speed of the main character, but now he's learned how to run like a 6 year old it's all good. Currently stuck on some asshole trying to yiff me, since he hovers just out of my attack range, but having fun so far. Seriously though, fuck this green sparkledog fuck, I'm gonna shove my umbrella up his ass once I figure out how to reach him.
>>
>>3359702
i think you need to grab his attacks and throw them back at him? it's been a while
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.