[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of cutthroats: terror in in the high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

What do you guys think of cutthroats: terror in in the high seas?
In my opinion, it's the best pirate rpg game i've ever played. The music was awsoeme, it had lots of details and was really immersive.

Which pirate related games you loved most (aside monkey island)

gameplay:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvINdH3Y3PM

Also, more details about cutthroats:

Cutthroats: Terror on the High Seas
real time strategy game
Developer(s) Hothouse Creations
Publisher(s) Eidos Interactive
Platform(s) Microsoft Windows
Release date(s)
NA September 30, 1999
Mode(s) Single-player
>>
>>3339492
Why did you open another thread?
>>3338343
>>
>>3339504
Because that thread had little information so now people will have it easier to understand what i'm talking about.

btw, already downloaded the game but being the computer pleb i am, i don't know how to open a .mdf file
>>
>>3339515
oh, youre the OP from the other thread?

did you download the isozone rar?
it came with winxp and win7 patches, its 2mb let me know if you need it

mdf/mds files are 'perfect' "physical" readouts of CDROMs capable of emulating physical defects that were part of some copy protection techniques

it means that you can emulate the CDrom image and the game wont see the difference, you dont need cracks.

software "Alcohol 120%" creates mds/mdf images

but both daemon tools 347 and magiciso are capable of emulating the images, u just gotta check the option for "emulate copy protection" or some similar prhasing

new daemon tools is adware infested, get freeware version 347 at oldversion.com
>>
File: magicdisc-1.gif (10KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
magicdisc-1.gif
10KB, 402x398px
>>3339861
>magiciso a
oops, i mean magic Disc
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.